There are countless energy-saving tips out there. But which ones are actually going to pay off? This is the question that many homeowners in Henderson don’t know how to answer—and all too many start major home projects without knowing the answer. At Ambient Edge, we believe you should have the facts. That’s why we offer affordable home energy audits across the Henderson area.
A home energy audit is your secret weapon in the war against high energy bills. The advantages are simple:
- You find out exactly where you’re wasting energy or leaking heat and AC—and how to stop it
- You learn which home projects will save you the most money
- You get reliable numbers on your current energy usage and the cost-to-benefit ratio of making changes
If you want to get the most energy savings for the least up-front investment, get your energy audit from Ambient Edge. We are your local, top-rated Henderson home energy audit company. Every audit includes a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Give us a call and get started on your energy audit. Contact us at 702-723-4704 or fill out the form to the right and talk to an expert today.
Why get a home energy audit?
Most Henderson homeowners would love to save money on their energy bills. But there are dozens of ways to do so, and they don’t all have the same impact for every home. For example, one house might see substantial savings by having the ducts sealed, while another would be much better off updating the insulation. Since each of these options costs money, no homeowner can do them all. You need to know which energy-saving steps will get you the most for your money.
That’s what an energy audit does. When Ambient Edge comes to your home for your audit, we’ll do a full interior and exterior analysis of every system that uses energy—and every place energy could be escaping. Then we recommend the steps that will get you the most energy savings. The results are striking:
- One cost-effective visit gets you all the answers you need
- Learn how to maximize savings—and comfort
- Avoid wasting money on upgrades or repairs that won’t make a difference
- Discover which simple steps will save you the most energy
Call (928) 263-8698 Today or Book Online for Heating and Cooling Service!
What’s included in a home energy audit from Ambient Edge?
Our home energy audits are comprehensive. We look at every factor that can affect home energy efficiency. We use state-of-the-art tests to analyze the energy dynamics in your home, including how much your heating and cooling use, where it may be leaking, and what you can do around the house to control your costs.
Each energy audit includes:
- Room by room audit Complete interior and exterior home analysis
- All-systems checkup Inspection of all ductwork, appliances, mechanical systems, and insulation in the attic and walls
- Air leak testing We test for air leakage so you know where you’re losing heat or AC
- Energy usage survey You’ll get to see how your energy is used and discover your biggest energy-saving opportunities
- Customized energy report Our comprehensive report gives you your top energy recommendations, with all the info you need to make an informed decision
- Cost/savings breakdown We include estimated costs, potential energy savings, and projected return on investment—plus the rebates and incentives that could save you more
By the end of the audit you’ll have an informed, actionable plan to bring down energy costs and restore comfort in your home. And you’ll get one-on-one time with the most highly trained and certified professionals in the business. We guarantee you 5-star service and 100% satisfaction with your audit.
Need HVAC Replacement or Repair in Henderson NV? Call (928) 263-8698 to Schedule Service
Getting Ready for Your In-Home Energy Audit
Ambient Edge makes the energy audit process as simple as possible. We do the work so you can get the benefits. However, some homeowners find it useful to get some information ready before we show up. Here’s how you can prepare for your energy audit:
- Make a list of any problems. For example, are some rooms too warm, even when the AC is on? Is there condensation somewhere there shouldn’t be? We can give special attention to these trouble areas and help you get a solution.
- Write down any questions you have. We give personalized attention to every customer. We’re happy to answer questions before, during and after your audit. Often, homeowners find it easiest to ask questions while we’re there in person at the house.
- Gather crucial info. You may want to get out past energy bills or pull up your utility accounts online to make the survey easier. You’ll also be asked questions such as:
- How many people live in your home?
- How many rooms do you use on a regular basis?
- Is anyone at home during business hours?
- What do you typically set your thermostat to (in summer and in winter)?
If you prefer to do less preparation, that’s fine. Our certified energy auditors know the questions to ask you when they arrive, and they will make sure we give you the most comprehensive energy assessment possible.
Contact Us for HVAC Service in Henderson NV
Schedule Your Energy Audit Today
Never go into a home improvement project blind. Smart homeowners know that a few well-chosen improvements can save dramatically on energy bills—and eliminate stubborn temperature problems in the house. The professionals at Ambient Edge can get you the answers you need, give you recommendations that pay off, and make your life easier. Don’t wait to start saving money. Call us at 702-723-4704 or fill out the form to your right and talk to an expert today.