Installing a new furnace is a lot of work. Heating systems combine heavy duty machinery with delicate components and carefully placed ductwork. Unless you’re a professional, making sure your heating system is fully code-compliant while also running as efficiently as possible is a difficult task. And for the DIY homeowner in Kingman, furnace installations can take up a whole weekend—if not longer. Don’t take on your furnace installation on your own. You need an effective heating and furnace company who has your back. You need Ambient Edge.
Ambient Edge is your local source for professional heating and furnace installation in Kingman. Our NATE-certified technicians know the local codes and needs of local homeowners. But more importantly, they know how to make any house as cozy as possible. No matter what the cold desert nights throw at you, you can rest easy knowing Ambient Edge is looking out for you. And because we have a 15-year history of top-rated service, we proudly back all our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
What you’ll get from Ambient Edge:
- NATE-certified technicians
- Comprehensive estimates with NO surprise fees
- Fully code-compliant professional installation
- 1 year of service included with your installation
- Price match guarantee + 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on every installation
We’ll install a unit you already have, or offer you a FREE installation estimate when you purchase your new unit from us. Call 928-263-8698 to talk to a heating installation expert today.
What heating units do you install?
Just about any! Because we only work with seasoned industry experts, our technicians already have years of experience working with heating and furnace units of all types. But we don’t stop there. Our NATE-certified technicians are also required to take part in ongoing training to make sure they’re always up-to-date on the newest heating units and local codes. No matter which heater your home needs, our technicians know how to install it properly so you get the most out of your investment.
Some of the heating systems we install include:
- Heat pumps
- Forced air systems
- Ductwork and ventilation installation as needed
Don’t have a specific heating system in mind? Don’t worry. Our live operators are always available to answer any questions. Our on-call team of heating experts will work with you to find the best unit for your home and schedule a time for your comprehensive installation estimate.
What can I expect with my installation?
A furnace, like a refrigerator, is a heavy piece of machinery that needs to be installed with care. But unlike a refrigerator, if it’s installed in the wrong place it’s not just inconvenient—it can cost you money. A furnace or heating system that isn’t installed to efficiently move air throughout your home will show up on your energy bills. That’s why our highly trained and knowledgeable technicians make sure to get the job done right the first time around. And because our goal is to take the stress out of heating, our technicians keep you updated and informed through the whole installation process.
This is what you can expect during your installation:
- An estimate. We want to give you the knowledge to make the best decision for your home. That’s why we offer comprehensive, flat-rate installation estimates with no surprise fees. We’ll send one of our comfort specialists to your house to assess the work that needs to be done. And when you buy your new furnace through us, we’ll throw in the installation estimate for FREE.
- Finding the best fit. If you haven’t found the best furnace unit for your home yet, don’t worry. Our heating and furnace experts are on hand to help you track down the best unit within your budget. We’ll even help you compare energy savings on different models, and search for factory rebates and tax credits to save you money.
- Removing the old unit. Have a worn-down old furnace that needs to be replaced? No problem. Our technicians will carefully and safely de-install your existing unit.
- Installing your new furnace. When you’re finally ready to receive your new furnace, our NATE-certified technicians will safely and efficiently install your new unit so it complies with all local codes. We’ll also fine-tune your unit to make sure it runs as efficiently as possible.
- Installing ductwork. If you don’t already have ductwork in your home, we’ll carefully locate the most energy-efficient locations to install new ductwork. If you already have ductwork, we’re happy to inspect your existing air ducts for corrosion or leaks. And so you have all the information up front, we include any expected ductwork in your initial estimate.
- One year of service is INCLUDED with every installation.
4 Ways to Save Money on a New Furnace
Heating and furnace systems are big investments. Luckily, an efficient and well-maintained furnace can keep your home cozy for decades, all the while saving you money by saving energy. And there are many ways to save money on your initial purchase as well.
Here are 3 ways to save money on a furnace:
- Look out for government tax credits. Sometimes you can find government tax credits for highly efficient heating or air conditioning units. These won’t cut the upfront price, but will save you money when you file your taxes.
- Look for factory rebates or promotions. If you search carefully, odds are you can find some great rebates and promotions from factories or companies selling furnace units. These can save you a lot on the upfront cost of a furnace.
- Purchase a high efficiency unit. Making sure to purchase the most efficient unit within your budget may not save you money immediately, but you will see the difference on your next energy bill. A highly efficient furnace will cut down your monthly energy bills, saving you big money throughout the life of your furnace unit.
We help you find promotions and rebates to maximize your savings—ask us what we can do for you!
Talk to a Kingman Heating and Furnace Installation Expert Today
Getting a new heating system or furnace should be a source of comfort, not stress. At Ambient Edge, we want to take the worry out of furnace installation. We offer comprehensive estimates, professional installations, and a 100% guarantee on all jobs—that’s why we’ve been the top-rated heating and furnace repair company in the Kingman area for 15 years. Call us today at 928-263-8698 to speak with one of our comfort consultants and get the 5-star heating service you deserve.