Furnaces are a big investment for any home in Kingman. Luckily, a well-maintained furnace can last up to 15 years—sometimes even more. But heating systems are big and complex, integrating large furnace units and small fans and motors with ductwork that feeds hot air throughout your whole house. Knowing where to look for the little signs of wear and tear that call for repair takes a lot of knowledge and training. To get the most out of your heating system or furnace, you need a team of experienced heating experts who know the warning signs to look for. You need Ambient Edge.
Ambient Edge is your one-stop-shop for heating and furnace service, maintenance, and repair in Kingman. Our team of expert service and maintenance technicians are seasoned industry experts who have worked with most furnaces and heating systems. With their industry knowledge and NATE-certified training, they continue our 15-year tradition of top-rated service.
Here’s what we offer:
- NATE-certified technicians who know your equipment
- Affordable maintenance plans that save you now and later
- Fast and reliable furnace repairs
- Heating system and furnace installation
- Flat-rate estimates with NO hidden fees
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all jobs
Get the most out of your furnace by getting the most out of your maintenance company. At Ambient Edge, we only work with seasoned industry experts. That way, you can rest easy knowing you’re always getting our best work. We want to give you the knowledge and expertise you need to keep your home cozy for years to come. Call 928-263-8698 to get the 5-star furnace maintenance service you deserve.
What heating systems do you service in Kingman?
Pretty much all of them! Our team of highly trained and experienced technicians are not only NATE-certified—they’re also industry experts. That means they know how to fix any heating issue you throw at them because they’ve seen it before. And at Ambient Edge, we don’t just stop at NATE-certification. We also require all our technicians to take part in ongoing training to ensure up-to-date knowledge on current models and local codes.
We commonly service:
- Forced air systems (electric or gas furnaces)
- Heat pumps
Is there any maintenance I can do myself?
At Ambient Edge, your comfort is our priority. That’s why we work hard to offer you the knowledge and expertise you need to keep your home cozy through winter. And while professional maintenance can extend the lifetime of your furnace by years, there are also several steps any homeowner can take to keep their furnace running at peak performance between maintenance calls.
Here are some heating maintenance steps you can take in your own home:
- Keep windows and doors closed at night. Making sure heat doesn’t escape is the best way to keep your furnace from overworking. By checking that your doors and windows are all shut tight, you can make sure your house doesn’t lose heat while you sleep.
- Set thermostat on a timer. Heaters and furnaces are essential to keep us warm at night. But if your furnace is running when you’re not home, it’s working harder than it needs to—and costing you money, too. Setting your thermostat on a timer will make sure it only runs when it needs to to get your house warm for you and keep it warm as long as you need it.
- Set ceiling fans to run clockwise. When a fan runs clockwise, it pushes hot air back down instead of lifting it up and away. This helps keep a room warm and eases some of the burden off your furnace.
- Regular maintenance service calls. Having your furnace and heating system inspected regularly helps you to catch heating issues early, preventing costly and catastrophic problems in the future.
How do you save me money?
Heating and furnace maintenance saves you money now and later. The biggest savings you’ll experience are in avoiding the need for major costly repairs and early unit replacement. By making sure your furnace and heating system runs as efficiently as possible, our technicians also make sure the many components that work with it don’t wear down and cause larger problems in the future.
But you don’t have to wait long to notice the savings. A well-maintained and calibrated furnace heats your home efficiently, using less fuel, less energy, and less money to keep you comfortable. With regular maintenance, you’ll quickly notice the difference in your utility bills. And over the 15 to 20-year lifespan of your furnace, those little changes will add up to huge savings.
What can I expect from my maintenance call?
During a regular maintenance service call, our technicians complete a thorough inspection of your heating system to find signs of wear and tear that might indicate future problems.
Some typical steps in our maintenance calls are:
- Checking the burner and pilot light
- Inspecting fuel lines for leaks or corrosion
- Adjusting and lubricating moving parts
- Checking calibrations on control systems
- Inspecting/testing electrical connections
- Changing air filters and replacing with a long-lasting premium air filter
Of course, there comes a time when repairs happen too often, are too expensive, or when a furnace breaks down entirely. Whether repairs are becoming too costly or your current furnace simply doesn’t heat your home the way it used to, our heater and furnace experts are on hand to offer you advice. They’ll help you compare costs for short-term repairs and long-term expenses of your current unit, and if you decide it’s time for a new furnace they will help you find the most efficient unit within your budget. And whenever you purchase your new furnace from Ambient Edge, we’ll offer you a FREE installation estimate.
Talk to a Kingman Heating and Furnace Maintenance Expert Today
Don’t let little problems turn into costly repairs. Get the top-rated furnace maintenance you need to keep your home warm all winter from Ambient Edge. Our NATE-certified furnace experts are here to make sure you get the most out of your furnace and heating system. And with 15 years of 5-star service behind us, we are happy to back all our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Call 928-263-8698 today to talk to one of our heating and furnace maintenance experts.