Summers in Kingman may be hot, but winters in Kingman get downright cold. Once January rolls in, the dry desert air makes the days chilly and can send nighttime temperatures plummeting below zero. When that happens, you need to know you can trust your furnace to keep your home warm and cozy. If your heating system is having problems or showing signs of wear, don’t wait until it’s too late. You need a heating repair expert who knows what Kingman homes require. Ambient Edge can help.
Ambient Edge is your local heating and furnace company in Kingman. Our NATE-certified technicians are all industry experts who know your heating equipment inside and out. We have a 15-year history of 5-star service in the area. Our customers give us top reviews come back year after year because we work fast and efficiently to get your heater back on its feet.
At Ambient Edge we offer:
- NATE-certified expert technicians
- Flat-rate pricing with NO hidden fees
- 24/7 emergency heating repairs and live assistance
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Don’t let winter put a freeze on your plans. Get the fast and effective heating repairs you need, when you need them. Call 928-263-8698 today to get the 5-star heating service you need.
What heating systems do you repair in Kingman?
Nearly all of them. Our highly trained and experienced technicians have worked with most heating systems and have seen just about any heating problem you could throw at them. We require all our technicians to take part in ongoing training, so you can be confident they’re up-to-date on all current models, heating issues, and local codes.
We work with all types of heaters, including:
- Propane heating
- Heat pumps
If it heats your home and it’s broken or experiencing inefficiency issues, our expert technicians can help. They’ll diagnose and fix your furnace issues quickly and effectively, leaving you to enjoy the comfort of a cozy home.
5 Signs Your Furnace Needs Repair
Not every heating issue requires professional repairs. But it can be hard to tell when an issue is small enough to fix on your own and when urgent professional assistance is needed. In general, it’s never a bad idea to call an expert. That’s why our emergency live assistance line is always available to our customers. But there are a few easy-to-spot signs that your furnace needs repairs.
Here are 5 of the most common signs your furnace needs repair:
- No heat. Lack of heat can result from many problems, from a simple power outage to a broken pilot light. If you’ve checked the power, thermostat batteries, and made sure the gas line valve is turned to “on/open,” but there is still no heat, call a furnace repair expert or your local gas company to get professional assistance.
- You haven’t turned it on in a while. Like any piece of equipment, a furnace left off for too long can develop issues. If your furnace has been left off for several months, it may be time for a tune-up with one of our time-saving heating service & maintenance plans.
- Your energy bill is higher than normal. Higher energy bills are a sign of an inefficient or broken furnace. If you’ve checked your windows and doors for leaks or openings, and you’re still paying more than usual on your energy bill, it’s probably time to get your furnace inspected by a heating professional.
- Your furnace is making strange sounds. Modern heating systems and furnaces are designed to run quietly. If your furnace is making strange sounds like banging, rattling, screeching, or popping, it could be a sign of an issue with the heating system’s fan, motor, or ductwork. Any unusual sound coming from your furnace is a sign it needs to be inspected by a professional.
- You smell gas. If you ever smell gas in your home, call your local gas company for assistance immediately. If possible, turn off the gas valves to your home as soon as possible.
Need HVAC Replacement or Repair in NV or AZ? Call 888-628-5890 to Schedule Service
What if I have a heating emergency?
If your heat goes out on a cold night, you can’t wait until regular business hours to get it back. Loss of heating isn’t just uncomfortable; it can negatively affect the health of young or vulnerable members of your household, and can lead to damage to other parts of your home such as plumbing. That’s why we offer emergency live assistance and repair services all day, every day. Our heating and furnace experts are always available over-the-phone to answer the most difficult heating-related questions. And because we want to save you the time and worry of a broken furnace, our repair technicians get to your side quickly and work efficiently to finish all repairs before the competition could have arrived.
How do we arrive so fast?
- We’re local. We’re a locally-based company with fully staffed and equipped field offices throughout the area.
- We’re experts. Our expert, NATE-certified technicians know your furnace inside and out. They work quickly to find the little signs of wear and tear that reveal current or future problems. And because they carry most necessary parts with them, our technicians can usually finish all repairs within one quick service call.
- We’re always ready. Our heating and furnace experts are always on-call to assist with any problem you may have. And because we only work with seasoned industry experts, you never have to worry you’re getting a trainee—no matter what hour you call.
The cold doesn’t wait until morning, so why should you? Don’t wait for the expert service you need. Call Ambient Edge today to get the 5-star emergency service you need, whenever you need it.
Contact Us for HVAC Service in Kingman AZ and Las Vegas NV
Talk to a Kingman Heating and Furnace Repair Expert Today
No one deserves to spend a night in the cold. At Ambient Edge, we make sure you never have to. Our NATE-certified furnace technicians are always ready to get your heating back on its feet. And with our 15-year history of top-rated service, we’re happy to back all our work with a 100% guarantee. Call us at 928-263-8698 to speak with one of our heating and furnace repair experts today.