Installing a new air conditioning system is a big choice. In Kingman, we count on our air conditioners to get us through punishing desert summers—and we need to keep energy bills as low as possible. That means we need air conditioners that are energy efficient, properly set up, and installed to optimize cooling power and efficiency. That’s what Ambient Edge delivers in every installation we do.
Ambient Edge is your highly rated, five-star Kingman air conditioning installation company. Here’s what sets us apart:
- One comprehensive estimate that includes everything—from the installation to the ductwork and any add-ons
- Top customer reviews and a long history of service awards
- A 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on every installation
- FREE installation estimate when you buy your unit from us
Our NATE-certified team will make sure you get the results you need out of your AC. Find out what we can do for you. Call 928-263-8698 or fill out the form to the right and talk to an expert today.
Get Ready for Summer—Without the Stress
Air conditioners are large, complex systems. Most Kingman homes use central AC, which means there is an entire of network of air ducts that need to be properly configured as well. For many homeowners, a new air conditioning system is one of the largest investments they will make in their home, and that means you’re counting on the installation to be done right.
Here’s how we make sure you get everything you expect out of your AC:
- Choosing the right unit. We can help you determine what kind of unit best suits your needs, and whether the unit you have in mind will deliver the results you want.
- Proper installation. Installing an air conditioner involved much more than just dropping it in place and hooking it up. We will adjust its performance, test it, set up the thermostat and make sure you’re getting the best performance possible.
- We can install, repair, or reconfigure ductwork as part of your installation. We can help you determine whether you need any ductwork changes at our initial in-home estimate.
- Comprehensive service. We handle everything from start to finish, including any add-ons you choose. We show up on time, do the job right, and back our work with a guarantee.
When Ambient Edge does your installation, we give you more than just a working unit. We make sure you’re getting every dollar’s worth out of it.
Should I install a new air conditioner, or should I stick to the old one?
Our philosophy is very simple: if your old AC is working, and you’re happy with its performance, there’s no need to upgrade. However, there are some circumstances where we recommend considering a new AC unit. For example:
- If your AC unit is more than 10 years old and you’re having any performance issues
- If your AC fails to keep the house cool enough
- If you’ve have multiple breakdowns or repairs
- If energy costs are high
If any of these apply to you, it may be the right time to install a new air conditioning system. We can send a professional to your house to help you evaluate your AC needs and whether you’ll save more money long-term with a new unit.
What should I expect with the AC installation process?
We focus on two things: making it easy for you, and making sure you can make informed decisions at every step. Here’s how it works:
- The in-home estimate. We send one of our comfort specialists to your home to help you evaluate your AC needs and the installation process. Your specialist will walk you through the installation and help you make sure you’re getting everything you want.
- Comprehensive estimate. Once we know what’s involved, we will give you a single, all-inclusive estimate. We want you to know the price you’ll pay before you agree to anything. If you approve, we can schedule an installation.
- Installation & testing. We will de-install your old unit, make any requested ductwork repairs or insulation, and install and optimize the new unit. We test everything and make sure it meets your standards.
Most installations are completed in a single day over the course of 6 to 10 hours of work. Our NATE-certified technical specialists are courteous, friendly and helpful at every step.
Talk to a Kingman Air Conditioning Expert
AC installation does not have to be a hassle. Our experts let you get quality work and great service—without the stress. 100% satisfaction guaranteed on your installation. Give us a call and let us walk you through the installation process. Call 928-263-8698 or fill out the form to your right and speak with one of our comfort consultants today.