Few parts of the country have hotter summers than Henderson. That means AC is essential, and most residents need to keep theirs on every day for months. But all that overtime means that air conditioners can wear out fast, and will often break down at the worst possible times, often during the peak of the hot season. If your AC is broken—or it’s showing the first signs of a problem—don’t wait. Talk to a Henderson air conditioning repair company.
In most cases, we can be there within hours and complete your repairs in one visit. Don’t let a faulty AC unit ruin your day. Call 702-723-4704 or fill out the form to the right and get your 5-star service call today. If you live in Las Vegas, Nevada and need AC repair, please visit out Las Vegas Air Conditioning repair page.
for Henderson, NV
Well done job
WEISS - Henderson, NV
The tech was very polite and knowledgeable on the unit being worked on. He did a very good job.
King - Henderson, NV
Did a great job inspecting my heating unit.
Lewis - Henderson, NV
Rains - Henderson, NV
As I stated last time Joshua is an asset to your company.
Rains - Henderson, NV
Joshua represents your company well!
Heater Check Up
Scara - Henderson, NV
Joshua was extremely knowledgeable and through. Very professional and honest.
Scott - Henderson, NV
Corey was friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful. He quickly identified the problem and resolved it. I would use Ambient Edge again
Fleming - Henderson, NV
The service technician, Joshua was awesome. Professional and very knowledgeable, honest and likeable. Joshua explained the service program offered by Ambient Edge which I'm considering. I will request Joshua when my a/c check up is due.
Checked both furnaces. Both checked out good. Not sure exactly what sound they are hearing? The downstairs furnace made a little noise when the gas would turn on. I adjusted the flex gas line and that sound went away. Both unit are currently running as designed.
Checked intake duct work. No signs of leak from in the attic.
12/12/19- performed heating maintenance on Goodman split system. Recommend EAP membership.
Quote to replace drain pan and re-thread adapter to drain line on RTU#5. 12/12/19- replaced drain pan, re attached float switch inside drain pan, and repaired drain line attaching it to RTU 5.
12/11/19- upon arrival discovered the downstairs package unit was making horrible sound due to broken squirrel cage off the hub which was shredded and broke cage fins. Upon further inspection noticed blower motor had bent shaft and was leaking oil due to bad bearings. Recommended replacement of squirrel cage, blower motor and corresponding capacitor. Customer agreed and purchased EAP membership.
Downstairs unit had a molex connector pin rubbing on the inducer motor. I used a zip tie to tie back the wires to prevent it from happening again. The upstairs unit has a bad control board that has relays sticking closed. I recommend replacing the control board. Need to send the customer a quote for the board
I inspected the unit and found the taco pump running properly with the correct amp draw. The issue is that the water lines are plumbed wrong and thereâ€™s no where for the cold water to return to the water tank. I informed the tenant of the situation
12/9/19- performed heating maintenance on 1 York split system. Customer claims their second system does not work, upon inspection discovered hot surface igniter to be faulty having unlimited resistance, blower motor capacitor to be low/ out of range; recommend replacing. Replaced hot surface igniter tested unit currently operating as designed. Also informed customer due to impending R22 phaseout and unit age (1993) recommend replacement.
Replaced locked up pump and removed secondary check valve. Drained entire water system including water heater then purged water heater for 1 hour because the amount of calcium coming out (see photos). The water heater needs to be replaced. Filled water heater back up and purged air from lines, tested and proved proper pump function (see photos). Because the supply water comes from the hot side and the return also goes into the hot side, there is no guarantee that this will work. The return water should be dumped into the cold water side of the tank (this is how every other system we have seen is). Water heater may take hours to heat water to desired temperature, but everything is working upon departure.
Quote to replace wheel pulley, motor pulley, and two belts on photo room exhaust unit. Replaced pulleys and belts. Fan operating correctly at this time
What kind of AC repairs do you offer in Henderson?
If it involves AC, we can fix it. We will come to your house, diagnose the source of your problem, and get it solved fast—with quality workmanship that will last for years. Our services include all of the following:
- AC is no longer cold
- AC won’t come on
- Decreased efficiency/rising energy cost
- Noises coming from AC unit
- Smoke or burning smell coming from AC
- Annual AC tune-ups
- Refrigerant leaks
- Bad compressor
- Burnt out/worn out components
When you call us, we can answer your questions on the phone and help you decide if you need a service call or not. Our goal is to get you the best long-term solution for your AC problem.
Do you offer 24-hour repairs? What about weekends?
Yes and yes. We believe that 24/7 availability is essential to any decent AC service. You can call us any time, any day or night of the year, and you will be able to speak to a live operator. We can answer questions and connect you with our on-call team. If you need an emergency repair, we’ll get a team to you even if it’s the middle of the night on a holiday.
What if I need a new AC unit?
We can help you. Ambient Edge is an authorized dealer for a number of energy-efficient, reputable brands of air conditioning units. We believe in offering our customers the best models at affordable prices, with full installation and a year of service included.
Replacing your AC won’t be necessary in most cases—the old AC unit can usually be repaired. But if it will cost you less to upgrade, or if you simply want a new unit, we’re happy to help. Buying from us comes with a number of benefits:
- All of our units are backed by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. This is in addition to the warranty from the manufacturer.
- We help you save money. When you buy from us, we want you to save the most money possible not only on purchase price, but on your long-term energy costs. We will run the numbers to figure out exactly which unit will save you the most based on your household needs.
- Installation is always free. Some AC dealers charge extravagant prices for installation. We have our NATE-certified specialists do it at no extra charge.
- We include ongoing service. You get one year of maintenance included with your purchase, which includes our recommended twice-a-year tune-ups to make sure your AC performs at its best.
Why should I choose Ambient Edge instead of another Henderson AC company?
Henderson has plenty of air conditioning repair companies, but they don’t all offer the same service. We believe Ambient Edge stands head and shoulders above the competition for 4 reasons:
- True expertise. Many AC companies send out rookies who are basically learning on the job. That means their teams take longer to figure out the problem, take longer to fix it, and may make crucial mistakes. We don’t believe in this model. That’s why we hire only experienced technicians, and require that all of our technicians complete NATE certification, which is the highest standard in the AC industry.
- Flat rates. You should never be in the dark about what a repair is going to cost you—and yet that’s exactly the position most AC companies put you in. Their “estimates” often turn out to be inaccurately low, with tons of extra charges piled on the at the end. We refuse to follow that trend. Instead, we give you a clear, flat-rate estimate. It’s possible the job will cost slightly more (or even less), but our estimates tend to track true to the final price.
- 5-star service. We’re tired of seeing AC companies that don’t know how to treat their customers. A repair service is supposed to make your day better, not worse. We give you 5-star service from the moment you call us until the repair is done.
- We show up on time. If you’re like most customers, a late repair team is your #1 annoyance—because it wastes your time. Unfortunately, a lot of AC companies don’t have enough teams or don’t know how to schedule them. We do things differently. When we give you a window for your repair call, we show up on time within that window. We put emergencies first and make sure every customer gets the great service they deserve.
Of course, don’t just listen to us. We believe that our Home Advisor service award, our A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, and our consistently high customer reviews speak for themselves. We’re professionals, and we’re ready to help.
Talk to a Henderson Air Conditioning Repair Specialist
Even one extra day without AC can be miserable. Don’t let it drag on. Call Ambient Edge and get your AC repaired by fast, courteous, knowledgeable professionals—with satisfaction guaranteed. Call us at 702-723-4704 or fill out the form to your right and speak with one of our service experts today.