Heating and Air Conditioning
110 Corporate Park Drive #111
Henderson, NV 89074
On Call 24/7
Few parts of the country have hotter summers than Henderson. That means AC is essential, and most residents need to keep theirs on every day for months. But all that overtime means that air conditioners can wear out fast, and will often break down at the worst possible times, often during the peak of the hot season. If your AC is broken—or it’s showing the first signs of a problem—don’t wait. Talk to a Henderson air conditioning repair company.
In most cases, we can be there within hours and complete your repairs in one visit. Don’t let a faulty AC unit ruin your day. Call 702-723-4704 or fill out the form to the right and get your 5-star service call today. If you live in Las Vegas, Nevada and need AC repair, please visit out Las Vegas Air Conditioning repair page.
for Henderson, NV
Dumm - Henderson, NV
Yung - Henderson, NV
NGUYEN - Henderson, NV
Very nice and thorough
Very courteous , excellent job
Chavez - Henderson, NV
Joshua was very Thorough , explains well what needs to be done.
Zobrist - Henderson, NV
Joshua was very helpful, professional, friendly. Would recommend both company and technician.
A few bumps but ended great
Wood - Henderson, NV
I realize that summer is a very crowded time to install AC. Obviously lots of demand at that time of year. I feel that the Ambient Edge sales and install departments need to communicate with each other much more than they are. An initial miscommunication about exactly what was needed and overall logistics caused Me a lot of stress and delays which should have been avoided. Their communication with me was good, however, and in the end they followed through with stellar integrity and a very quick professional completion of the job I wanted. Manny and his coworker are true lifesavers ! Thank you!
Superlative First-Class Service
Mark E. - Henderson, NV
Our AC stopped working on Monday afternoon. I called Ambient Edge on a recomedation from my wifes co-worker. I was able to make an appointment for the next morning between 8 and 12 noon. The next morning at 8:05am I got a text with a photo of the technician, Josh, and a call from Josh saying he would arrive in 20 minutes, which he did. Josh was really great, he found the problem and was able to have our cool air back on in less than an hour. Josh was most helpful, he explained everything, showed me the broken part, a burned out capacitor, he also gave sage advice for keeping everything working efficiently. The cost was very reasonable, I will keep Ambient Edge in my contacts and will not hesitate to use their services again. Josh was really great, he found the problem and was able to have our cool air back on in less than an hour. Josh was very helpful, he explained everything and showed me the broken part, a burned out capacitor, he also gave sage advice for keeping everything working efficiently. The cost was very reasonable, I will keep Ambient Edge in my contacts and will not hesitate to use their services again.
Roberts - Henderson, NV
Knowlegable. efficient, customer friendly, excellent work, very satisfied with service provided.
Hall - Henderson, NV
Excellent. Thank You 😊
Timmy”G” - Henderson, NV
Ryan was Awesome
7/24/2020- added dye to system will follow up in 2 weeks 8/7/2020- arrived on site for follow up. Check refrigerant lines with uv light To detect Dye for possible leaks. Did not detect any refrigerant leaks or dye. Checked refrigerant pressures and still indicating low charge. Quoting to recharge unit.
8/6/2020- performed preventive maintenance with coil clean on 2 Bryant split systems. Units currently operating as designed. Recommend safety float switches on secondary drain pans and EAP membership. Customer paid via phone through Loweâ€™s.
Quote to recover refrigerant from all circuits, pull a vacuum, and recharge with factory charge on RTU#3. Recovered charge from all 4 circuits. Vacuumed all 4 circuits. Tested unit. Unit currently running as designed MOD: zack S.
Upon arrival inspected the air ducts and found that the window duct is crushed. Quoting to replace that duct work piece to help get more airflow. MOD: Bryon D
The metal popping noise had returned. The metal furnace frame is bent out of shape because of the hanging strait irons. The body bows down and when the blower motor starts it creates a negative pressure. When the blower stops the frame pops back causing a loud bang. Iâ€™ve done everything I could to stop the noise but it remains. The structural integrity of the furnace is damaged and I cannot stop the noise. May help if we lower the furnace and coil and add new hanging supports but not guaranteed
Quote to replace condenser fan motor, corresponding capacitor, blade, and fan shroud on RTU#24. 8/3/20 Replaced the Condenser fan shroud, condenser fan motor, and blade. Also replaced a 10MFD capacitor that goes with the condenser fan motor. Tested unit fan motor working as designed, as well tested the rest of unit and it is running as designed. MOD: Stephen R
Was able to get Loweâ€™s paperwork signed. Paperwork is signed and will be returned to the office.
Upon arrival we cycled the system and when it stopped the blower made a loud banging noise. I found the blower motor was slightly eschewed. I straightened the blower motor and noticed the all thread and angle iron supporting the back end of the furnace was towards the middle of the unit. I slid the angle iron closer to the end of the furnace and that eliminated the banging noise system is running properly at this time
What kind of AC repairs do you offer in Henderson?
If it involves AC, we can fix it. We will come to your house, diagnose the source of your problem, and get it solved fast—with quality workmanship that will last for years. Our services include all of the following:
- AC is no longer cold
- AC won’t come on
- Decreased efficiency/rising energy cost
- Noises coming from AC unit
- Smoke or burning smell coming from AC
- Annual AC tune-ups
- Refrigerant leaks
- Bad compressor
- Burnt out/worn out components
When you call us, we can answer your questions on the phone and help you decide if you need a service call or not. Our goal is to get you the best long-term solution for your AC problem.
Do you offer 24-hour repairs? What about weekends?
Yes and yes. We believe that 24/7 availability is essential to any decent AC service. You can call us any time, any day or night of the year, and you will be able to speak to a live operator. We can answer questions and connect you with our on-call team. If you need an emergency repair, we’ll get a team to you even if it’s the middle of the night on a holiday.
What if I need a new AC unit?
We can help you. Ambient Edge is an authorized dealer for a number of energy-efficient, reputable brands of air conditioning units. We believe in offering our customers the best models at affordable prices, with full installation and a year of service included.
Replacing your AC won’t be necessary in most cases—the old AC unit can usually be repaired. But if it will cost you less to upgrade, or if you simply want a new unit, we’re happy to help. Buying from us comes with a number of benefits:
- All of our units are backed by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. This is in addition to the warranty from the manufacturer.
- We help you save money. When you buy from us, we want you to save the most money possible not only on purchase price, but on your long-term energy costs. We will run the numbers to figure out exactly which unit will save you the most based on your household needs.
- Installation is always free. Some AC dealers charge extravagant prices for installation. We have our NATE-certified specialists do it at no extra charge.
- We include ongoing service. You get one year of maintenance included with your purchase, which includes our recommended twice-a-year tune-ups to make sure your AC performs at its best.
Why should I choose Ambient Edge instead of another Henderson AC company?
Henderson has plenty of air conditioning repair companies, but they don’t all offer the same service. We believe Ambient Edge stands head and shoulders above the competition for 4 reasons:
- True expertise. Many AC companies send out rookies who are basically learning on the job. That means their teams take longer to figure out the problem, take longer to fix it, and may make crucial mistakes. We don’t believe in this model. That’s why we hire only experienced technicians, and require that all of our technicians complete NATE certification, which is the highest standard in the AC industry.
- Flat rates. You should never be in the dark about what a repair is going to cost you—and yet that’s exactly the position most AC companies put you in. Their “estimates” often turn out to be inaccurately low, with tons of extra charges piled on the at the end. We refuse to follow that trend. Instead, we give you a clear, flat-rate estimate. It’s possible the job will cost slightly more (or even less), but our estimates tend to track true to the final price.
- 5-star service. We’re tired of seeing AC companies that don’t know how to treat their customers. A repair service is supposed to make your day better, not worse. We give you 5-star service from the moment you call us until the repair is done.
- We show up on time. If you’re like most customers, a late repair team is your #1 annoyance—because it wastes your time. Unfortunately, a lot of AC companies don’t have enough teams or don’t know how to schedule them. We do things differently. When we give you a window for your repair call, we show up on time within that window. We put emergencies first and make sure every customer gets the great service they deserve.
Of course, don’t just listen to us. We believe that our Home Advisor service award, our A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, and our consistently high customer reviews speak for themselves. We’re professionals, and we’re ready to help.
Talk to a Henderson Air Conditioning Repair Specialist
Even one extra day without AC can be miserable. Don’t let it drag on. Call Ambient Edge and get your AC repaired by fast, courteous, knowledgeable professionals—with satisfaction guaranteed. Call us at 702-723-4704 or fill out the form to your right and speak with one of our service experts today.