Heating and Air Conditioning
110 Corporate Park Drive #111
Henderson, NV 89074
On Call 24/7
Few parts of the country have hotter summers than Henderson. That means AC is essential, and most residents need to keep theirs on every day for months. But all that overtime means that air conditioners can wear out fast, and will often break down at the worst possible times, often during the peak of the hot season. If your AC is broken—or it’s showing the first signs of a problem—don’t wait. Talk to a Henderson air conditioning repair company.
In most cases, we can be there within hours and complete your repairs in one visit. Don’t let a faulty AC unit ruin your day. Call 702-723-4704 or fill out the form to the right and get your 5-star service call today. If you live in Las Vegas, Nevada and need AC repair, please visit out Las Vegas Air Conditioning repair page.
for Henderson, NV
Friedmutter - Henderson, NV
Quick and Efficient
Sandoval - Henderson, NV
Technician showed up on time, explained what he would be doing, and got it done! Although a few items were pointed out the system is 17 years old and running great. He didn’t try to push and be a salesman but did recommend an eventual replacement
ERVIN - Henderson, NV
Ryan was neat, clean and funny who knows his stuff. Nice man.
Cook - Henderson, NV
Big thank Ryan, A/C still blowing cool air- sleep through the night. Have a great day Regards Kathy
Cook - Henderson, NV
My technician Ryan was professional courteous and had a mask for the COVID-19 situation. Very thorough. Explained everything to me well and completed the project quickly. I even saved 15% by signing up for service plan. Ryan Made a good impression for the company.
The Best - Service, Price & People
Brody - Henderson, NV
Ryan, if you are so fortunate to get him, is the best most efficient technician I have had. No BS.. No trying to up you in price as most others in town do. Before you go to anyone else, try them, you will not regret it. Kudos to the entire company
Service was very good
Bound - Henderson, NV
A great service
Bound - Henderson, NV
Joshua was extremely helpful. And wasn't satisfied unit I was. And did everything he could to solve the problem
Great Professional Service
Jeff Shuffield - Henderson, NV
Joshua was very personable and was very nice to answer all my questions. Will look forward to see him again when needed. Wasn't happy with the 'extra charge' , that's why I rated the pricing Awful.
RYAN - Henderson, NV
He was absolutely great. Very friendly and very through. Thank you for the great service
Upon arrival I found a blown dual capacitor. I replaced the capacitor and the system started right up. Condenser fan motor may have taken some damage and could possibly have issues in the near future. Recommended EAP. Customer has an appointment for replacement
We performed the cooling maintenance on all of the equipment unit 10 has a burnt out cfm. Several capacitors were out of tolerance as well. Other quotes have already been submitted for repairs all other checks were good. Steven R
Upon arrival found both units not cooling. Only indoor fan was running. Power cycled units. Checked both stages of cooling. No issues found. No motors over amping and all refrigeration circuits running at proper pressures. Both units showing 20 degree temp split.. cleaned out condenser coils on both units with water. Unit currently running as designed. Mod: rose V. Close out code: 106644
6/5/2020- performed Spring Pm with coil cleaning on 2 Lennox split systems. Units are currently operating as designed. Recommended safety float switches for secondary drain pans, clear sky air purifier and EAP membership.
Unit is a domestic refrigerator. We donâ€™t service these styles of equipment. No charge for visit.
Upon inspection, technician found compressor with open windings. Recommend replacing. Replaced compressor, charged unit. Tested. Unit currently cooling.
6/4/2020- performed Spring Pm with coil cleaning on Bryant split system. Found blower motor capacitor tested out of range, and condenser fan motor showing signs of excessive heat damage, and capacitor tested out of range. Doing repairs on older units may cause other components in the system to fail. Due to age (19), and phased out R22 refrigerant highly recommend system replacement. Unit is operational at this time.
Upon arrival I found no refrigerant leaks. I noticed that the primary condensate drain line was clogged and the secondary drain line is pitched uphill causing the water to overflow the pan. I recommend clearing the primary line and correcting the pitch on the secondary. Customer says he can do that himself
6/4/2020- performed Spring Pm with coil cleaning on Trane package unit. Found evaporator coil and blower wheel impacted with dirt. Was able to brush off surface dirt on coil. Found the blower/condenser/ and compressor capacitors tested out of range. Found single pole contactor pitted, and the condenser fan motor starting to leak oil. Due to age (17), condition, and phased out R22 refrigerant recommend unit replacement over repairs. When doing repairs on older systems it may damage other components in system causing them to fail.
Upon arrival I found the breaker to the condenser was tripped. I checked the system and found the compressor shorting to ground. Compressor needs to be replaced. Customer wants to talk to the office in the morning
What kind of AC repairs do you offer in Henderson?
If it involves AC, we can fix it. We will come to your house, diagnose the source of your problem, and get it solved fast—with quality workmanship that will last for years. Our services include all of the following:
- AC is no longer cold
- AC won’t come on
- Decreased efficiency/rising energy cost
- Noises coming from AC unit
- Smoke or burning smell coming from AC
- Annual AC tune-ups
- Refrigerant leaks
- Bad compressor
- Burnt out/worn out components
When you call us, we can answer your questions on the phone and help you decide if you need a service call or not. Our goal is to get you the best long-term solution for your AC problem.
Do you offer 24-hour repairs? What about weekends?
Yes and yes. We believe that 24/7 availability is essential to any decent AC service. You can call us any time, any day or night of the year, and you will be able to speak to a live operator. We can answer questions and connect you with our on-call team. If you need an emergency repair, we’ll get a team to you even if it’s the middle of the night on a holiday.
What if I need a new AC unit?
We can help you. Ambient Edge is an authorized dealer for a number of energy-efficient, reputable brands of air conditioning units. We believe in offering our customers the best models at affordable prices, with full installation and a year of service included.
Replacing your AC won’t be necessary in most cases—the old AC unit can usually be repaired. But if it will cost you less to upgrade, or if you simply want a new unit, we’re happy to help. Buying from us comes with a number of benefits:
- All of our units are backed by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. This is in addition to the warranty from the manufacturer.
- We help you save money. When you buy from us, we want you to save the most money possible not only on purchase price, but on your long-term energy costs. We will run the numbers to figure out exactly which unit will save you the most based on your household needs.
- Installation is always free. Some AC dealers charge extravagant prices for installation. We have our NATE-certified specialists do it at no extra charge.
- We include ongoing service. You get one year of maintenance included with your purchase, which includes our recommended twice-a-year tune-ups to make sure your AC performs at its best.
Why should I choose Ambient Edge instead of another Henderson AC company?
Henderson has plenty of air conditioning repair companies, but they don’t all offer the same service. We believe Ambient Edge stands head and shoulders above the competition for 4 reasons:
- True expertise. Many AC companies send out rookies who are basically learning on the job. That means their teams take longer to figure out the problem, take longer to fix it, and may make crucial mistakes. We don’t believe in this model. That’s why we hire only experienced technicians, and require that all of our technicians complete NATE certification, which is the highest standard in the AC industry.
- Flat rates. You should never be in the dark about what a repair is going to cost you—and yet that’s exactly the position most AC companies put you in. Their “estimates” often turn out to be inaccurately low, with tons of extra charges piled on the at the end. We refuse to follow that trend. Instead, we give you a clear, flat-rate estimate. It’s possible the job will cost slightly more (or even less), but our estimates tend to track true to the final price.
- 5-star service. We’re tired of seeing AC companies that don’t know how to treat their customers. A repair service is supposed to make your day better, not worse. We give you 5-star service from the moment you call us until the repair is done.
- We show up on time. If you’re like most customers, a late repair team is your #1 annoyance—because it wastes your time. Unfortunately, a lot of AC companies don’t have enough teams or don’t know how to schedule them. We do things differently. When we give you a window for your repair call, we show up on time within that window. We put emergencies first and make sure every customer gets the great service they deserve.
Of course, don’t just listen to us. We believe that our Home Advisor service award, our A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, and our consistently high customer reviews speak for themselves. We’re professionals, and we’re ready to help.
Talk to a Henderson Air Conditioning Repair Specialist
Even one extra day without AC can be miserable. Don’t let it drag on. Call Ambient Edge and get your AC repaired by fast, courteous, knowledgeable professionals—with satisfaction guaranteed. Call us at 702-723-4704 or fill out the form to your right and speak with one of our service experts today.