Few parts of the country have hotter summers than Henderson. That means AC is essential, and most residents need to keep theirs on every day for months. But all that overtime means that air conditioners can wear out fast, and will often break down at the worst possible times, often during the peak of the hot season. If your AC is broken—or it’s showing the first signs of a problem—don’t wait. Talk to a Henderson air conditioning repair company.
In most cases, we can be there within hours and complete your repairs in one visit. Don’t let a faulty AC unit ruin your day. Call 702-723-4704 or fill out the form to the right and get your 5-star service call today. If you live in Las Vegas, Nevada and need AC repair, please visit out Las Vegas Air Conditioning repair page.
for Henderson, NV
SUPERIOR - Henderson, NV
He's a really good guy I'm really happy with the service thank you
Fast professional service
R. Thomas - Henderson, NV
Woke up shivering this morning. Outside temp was 37 degrees and the furnace was completely inoperable. Called my warranty company but their only approved contractor doesn’t work weekends. After a frustrating round of “sucks to be you” with Landmark Home warranty, I decided to go it alone. I Called Ambient Edge at 9:17 AM (on a Sunday). Josh Monroe called me exactly 20 minutes later to let me know he was on the way. Josh knew exactly what to look for and he had my furnace fully operational by 11:00. Thanks Josh! Price was Exactly what was quoted over the phone and only a few dollars more than the warranty co-pay would have been. If it hadn’t been after hours emergency service it would have been even less.
Jacobs - Henderson, NV
Joshua Monroe arrived on time and replaced a broken heater part quickly and efficiently, and verified the heater worked correctly. He was very knowledgeable and performed additional checks to ensure the entire system worked as expected.
Jacobs - Henderson, NV
Technician Joshua was very knowledgeable and efficient, effectively diagnosing and fixing an obscure heater problem.
Prompt and professional
Spencer - Henderson, NV
Ryan was great! Arrived on time, found and fixed our problem, and was professional throughout the entire visit.
Well done job
WEISS - Henderson, NV
The tech was very polite and knowledgeable on the unit being worked on. He did a very good job.
King - Henderson, NV
Did a great job inspecting my heating unit.
Lewis - Henderson, NV
Rains - Henderson, NV
As I stated last time Joshua is an asset to your company.
Rains - Henderson, NV
Joshua represents your company well!
I performed the heating maintenance on the gas furnace. I found the inducer motor pulling maximum amps and very loud. The 10 mfd capacitor was out of tolerance as well. Customer wants to wait to do any repairs at this time. System is currently working
1/23/2020- performed heating maintenance on night and Day furnace split system. Noticed return air filters and register were dirty, cleaned the register grill and advised customer to replace air filters as soon as possible for the life of the system. Recommend replacing failed/low on charge 10mfd blower capacitor, and EAP membership.
Completed filter change and equipment maintenance. All RTUs and reach-ins are working properly at this time.
1/23/2020- already on site, no truck fee. Discovered unit to be low on charge. Recharged unit with 4 pounds R22, and added dye to system. Possible restriction at the metering device unable to fully diagnose due to low ambient conditions.
Found that the temperature sensor has been disconnect. Need to do some research on the controller to see if or how the temperature sensor mounts to the new controller. MOD: Stephen R Found that the temp sensor that use to be installed before the damper was disconnected. There are two other temp sensors that were installed in the office spaces. Manually opened damper. Conditioned air is now being supplied to the space. Also found that system is set up for a cold climate. It has in line duct heater in the duct work that isnt needed. Since Both of the rooms are supplied air by the unit vav isnâ€™t needed. Also checked unit 7e. Unit currently running as designed. No air flow issues
1/22/2020- upon arrival found unit not running. After inspection discovered the hot surface igniter failed having unlimited resistance(open circuit). Recommend Replacing hot surface igniter. Recommend EAP membership.
Found that unit has a bad thermostat. It is energizing the condenser even when the thermostat is in the off position. Maintenance said that they would replace the thermostat. Also the defrost control board is currently bypassed. It needs to be replaced but there is no data tag or electrical compartment cover on the condenser. All of the data from the control board is sun bleached away. No way to order new part. Didnâ€™t charge truck fee because I was already on site for another apartment. 2:23
I performed the heating maintenance on 2 gas furnaces we recently installed. Both units are working properly at this time. No recommendations
Found system with air in the lines. Purged air from lines and confirmed pump operation, everything else on system is operating correctly as well. Sometimes these pumps fail after this occurs, all system info saved just in case this happens. CC on file.
Performed heating maintenance. Unit currently heating as it should
What kind of AC repairs do you offer in Henderson?
If it involves AC, we can fix it. We will come to your house, diagnose the source of your problem, and get it solved fast—with quality workmanship that will last for years. Our services include all of the following:
- AC is no longer cold
- AC won’t come on
- Decreased efficiency/rising energy cost
- Noises coming from AC unit
- Smoke or burning smell coming from AC
- Annual AC tune-ups
- Refrigerant leaks
- Bad compressor
- Burnt out/worn out components
When you call us, we can answer your questions on the phone and help you decide if you need a service call or not. Our goal is to get you the best long-term solution for your AC problem.
Do you offer 24-hour repairs? What about weekends?
Yes and yes. We believe that 24/7 availability is essential to any decent AC service. You can call us any time, any day or night of the year, and you will be able to speak to a live operator. We can answer questions and connect you with our on-call team. If you need an emergency repair, we’ll get a team to you even if it’s the middle of the night on a holiday.
What if I need a new AC unit?
We can help you. Ambient Edge is an authorized dealer for a number of energy-efficient, reputable brands of air conditioning units. We believe in offering our customers the best models at affordable prices, with full installation and a year of service included.
Replacing your AC won’t be necessary in most cases—the old AC unit can usually be repaired. But if it will cost you less to upgrade, or if you simply want a new unit, we’re happy to help. Buying from us comes with a number of benefits:
- All of our units are backed by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. This is in addition to the warranty from the manufacturer.
- We help you save money. When you buy from us, we want you to save the most money possible not only on purchase price, but on your long-term energy costs. We will run the numbers to figure out exactly which unit will save you the most based on your household needs.
- Installation is always free. Some AC dealers charge extravagant prices for installation. We have our NATE-certified specialists do it at no extra charge.
- We include ongoing service. You get one year of maintenance included with your purchase, which includes our recommended twice-a-year tune-ups to make sure your AC performs at its best.
Why should I choose Ambient Edge instead of another Henderson AC company?
Henderson has plenty of air conditioning repair companies, but they don’t all offer the same service. We believe Ambient Edge stands head and shoulders above the competition for 4 reasons:
- True expertise. Many AC companies send out rookies who are basically learning on the job. That means their teams take longer to figure out the problem, take longer to fix it, and may make crucial mistakes. We don’t believe in this model. That’s why we hire only experienced technicians, and require that all of our technicians complete NATE certification, which is the highest standard in the AC industry.
- Flat rates. You should never be in the dark about what a repair is going to cost you—and yet that’s exactly the position most AC companies put you in. Their “estimates” often turn out to be inaccurately low, with tons of extra charges piled on the at the end. We refuse to follow that trend. Instead, we give you a clear, flat-rate estimate. It’s possible the job will cost slightly more (or even less), but our estimates tend to track true to the final price.
- 5-star service. We’re tired of seeing AC companies that don’t know how to treat their customers. A repair service is supposed to make your day better, not worse. We give you 5-star service from the moment you call us until the repair is done.
- We show up on time. If you’re like most customers, a late repair team is your #1 annoyance—because it wastes your time. Unfortunately, a lot of AC companies don’t have enough teams or don’t know how to schedule them. We do things differently. When we give you a window for your repair call, we show up on time within that window. We put emergencies first and make sure every customer gets the great service they deserve.
Of course, don’t just listen to us. We believe that our Home Advisor service award, our A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, and our consistently high customer reviews speak for themselves. We’re professionals, and we’re ready to help.
Talk to a Henderson Air Conditioning Repair Specialist
Even one extra day without AC can be miserable. Don’t let it drag on. Call Ambient Edge and get your AC repaired by fast, courteous, knowledgeable professionals—with satisfaction guaranteed. Call us at 702-723-4704 or fill out the form to your right and speak with one of our service experts today.