Heating and Air Conditioning
110 Corporate Park Drive #111
Henderson, NV 89074
On Call 24/7
Few parts of the country have hotter summers than Henderson. That means AC is essential, and most residents need to keep theirs on every day for months. But all that overtime means that air conditioners can wear out fast, and will often break down at the worst possible times, often during the peak of the hot season. If your AC is broken—or it’s showing the first signs of a problem—don’t wait. Talk to a Henderson air conditioning repair company.
In most cases, we can be there within hours and complete your repairs in one visit. Don’t let a faulty AC unit ruin your day. Call 702-723-4704 or fill out the form to the right and get your 5-star service call today. If you live in Las Vegas, Nevada and need AC repair, please visit out Las Vegas Air Conditioning repair page.
for Henderson, NV
HEDELUND - Henderson, NV
Always thorough and friendly
Great customer service
Lino - Henderson, NV
Joshua and Jordan were friendly, Helpful and just super nice guys. They were very knowledgeable and provided information on services they provide. Best experience with a heating and air company so far.
Fleming - Henderson, NV
I had my annual heater check up. The technician, Joshua is very knowledgeable and professional. Joshua also had a trainee who no doubt will be an excellent technician himself. Excellent service. I recommend the service plan and Joshua... Thank you.
Richard - Henderson, NV
He showed up on time and was very informative and professional.
Skiles - Henderson, NV
He was on time and very polite
Great service on time
Walters - Henderson, NV
Great service! Feel I got ripped off on price!!!!
MURTHA - Henderson, NV
Job was diagnosed quickly & repaired within 45 minutes price of $798 (with military discount) was way too much for work done feel I was ripped off and I been a customer since you moved here from Kingman. I will not be a customer anymore at your greedy prices!!
Ryan was Awesome !!!
Madsen - Henderson, NV
Ryan did a great job. Will use him every time we have any AC issues. Great Job. Very knowledgeable and took pride in his work.
Peers - Henderson, NV
You can’t ask for better than Joshua. Prompt. Efficient. Conscientious. He diagnosed explained and fixed the problem.
Almonte - Henderson, NV
I performed the heating maintenance on 2 split systems. Both units are in great condition and are working properly at this time. The downstairs unit has a pure air filtration system and it is due for the yearly replacement. Gave customer the quote for replacement
I performed the cooling maintenance on the split system. Unit is 23 years old and in poor condition. The cfm is leaking oil and has high amps. The contactor is burnt and pitted. And the unit is extremely low on refrigerant. System is condensing at 5 degrees above ambient, should be closer to 30 degrees. Refrigerant was added to the system at the beginning of the cooling season and has leaked out. Due to the age and condition of the equipment I recommend replacing the systems. Customer wants to schedule an appointment
I performed the heating maintenance on on the package unit. I noticed that the inducer motor has high amps but is still in tolerance. I suspect that the bearings have lost a lot of oil. May be an issue in the near future. All other checks were good. Customer signed up for the EAP maintenance
I performed the heating maintenance on the package unit. I noticed heat marks on the control board that could be an issue in the near future. All other checks were good. I recommended the EAP and a clear shy air purifier. Customer wants to sign up for EAP in the spring
Performed fall season Pm on a Lennox unit. Unit is running as designed.
Quote to replace celdek pads, pump, gasket, and guard on portacool#1. Cleaned water distribution lines. Installed pump. Replaced celdek pads and replaced guard that holds pads in place. Tested unit. Unit Currently running as designed. MOD: Stephen R.
9/21/2020- cleaned water distribution lines, installed the pump. Installed new celdek pads and guard. Tested unit currently operating as designed. MOD: Stephen R.
Performed fall season Pm on an Amana unit. Unit is 11 years old but it running well. During Pm noticed that the hot surface igniter is an older flat style, made a recommendation to replace with a more beefier and longer lasting round style hot surface igniter. Unit is currently running and heating as designed.
I performed the heating maintenance on on the split system. Unit is older but is working properly at this time. I did notice that the return and supply ducts were not sealed. I recommend a cleaning and then having them sealed
Spoke to management to inform them that since this is the first time there heaters will be ran there maybe a lot of smoke. This smoke may set off their fire alarms so they need to put there fire system on test mode to prevent the fire department from showing up if the fire alarms do go off. The manager said that they would like to reschedule for another day because there arenâ€™t any managers on site that are able to put the system into test mode. 8:55 10/19/20- performed heating Pm on all units. We checked all the gas lines using bubbles to ensure all gas lines were not leaking. Units are running as designed. MOD: Kari H
What kind of AC repairs do you offer in Henderson?
If it involves AC, we can fix it. We will come to your house, diagnose the source of your problem, and get it solved fast—with quality workmanship that will last for years. Our services include all of the following:
- AC is no longer cold
- AC won’t come on
- Decreased efficiency/rising energy cost
- Noises coming from AC unit
- Smoke or burning smell coming from AC
- Annual AC tune-ups
- Refrigerant leaks
- Bad compressor
- Burnt out/worn out components
When you call us, we can answer your questions on the phone and help you decide if you need a service call or not. Our goal is to get you the best long-term solution for your AC problem.
Do you offer 24-hour repairs? What about weekends?
Yes and yes. We believe that 24/7 availability is essential to any decent AC service. You can call us any time, any day or night of the year, and you will be able to speak to a live operator. We can answer questions and connect you with our on-call team. If you need an emergency repair, we’ll get a team to you even if it’s the middle of the night on a holiday.
What if I need a new AC unit?
We can help you. Ambient Edge is an authorized dealer for a number of energy-efficient, reputable brands of air conditioning units. We believe in offering our customers the best models at affordable prices, with full installation and a year of service included.
Replacing your AC won’t be necessary in most cases—the old AC unit can usually be repaired. But if it will cost you less to upgrade, or if you simply want a new unit, we’re happy to help. Buying from us comes with a number of benefits:
- All of our units are backed by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. This is in addition to the warranty from the manufacturer.
- We help you save money. When you buy from us, we want you to save the most money possible not only on purchase price, but on your long-term energy costs. We will run the numbers to figure out exactly which unit will save you the most based on your household needs.
- Installation is always free. Some AC dealers charge extravagant prices for installation. We have our NATE-certified specialists do it at no extra charge.
- We include ongoing service. You get one year of maintenance included with your purchase, which includes our recommended twice-a-year tune-ups to make sure your AC performs at its best.
Why should I choose Ambient Edge instead of another Henderson AC company?
Henderson has plenty of air conditioning repair companies, but they don’t all offer the same service. We believe Ambient Edge stands head and shoulders above the competition for 4 reasons:
- True expertise. Many AC companies send out rookies who are basically learning on the job. That means their teams take longer to figure out the problem, take longer to fix it, and may make crucial mistakes. We don’t believe in this model. That’s why we hire only experienced technicians, and require that all of our technicians complete NATE certification, which is the highest standard in the AC industry.
- Flat rates. You should never be in the dark about what a repair is going to cost you—and yet that’s exactly the position most AC companies put you in. Their “estimates” often turn out to be inaccurately low, with tons of extra charges piled on the at the end. We refuse to follow that trend. Instead, we give you a clear, flat-rate estimate. It’s possible the job will cost slightly more (or even less), but our estimates tend to track true to the final price.
- 5-star service. We’re tired of seeing AC companies that don’t know how to treat their customers. A repair service is supposed to make your day better, not worse. We give you 5-star service from the moment you call us until the repair is done.
- We show up on time. If you’re like most customers, a late repair team is your #1 annoyance—because it wastes your time. Unfortunately, a lot of AC companies don’t have enough teams or don’t know how to schedule them. We do things differently. When we give you a window for your repair call, we show up on time within that window. We put emergencies first and make sure every customer gets the great service they deserve.
Of course, don’t just listen to us. We believe that our Home Advisor service award, our A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, and our consistently high customer reviews speak for themselves. We’re professionals, and we’re ready to help.
Talk to a Henderson Air Conditioning Repair Specialist
Even one extra day without AC can be miserable. Don’t let it drag on. Call Ambient Edge and get your AC repaired by fast, courteous, knowledgeable professionals—with satisfaction guaranteed. Call us at 702-723-4704 or fill out the form to your right and speak with one of our service experts today.