Heating and Air Conditioning
110 Corporate Park Drive #111
Henderson, NV 89074
On Call 24/7
Few parts of the country have hotter summers than Henderson. That means AC is essential, and most residents need to keep theirs on every day for months. But all that overtime means that air conditioners can wear out fast, and will often break down at the worst possible times, often during the peak of the hot season. If your AC is broken—or it’s showing the first signs of a problem—don’t wait. Talk to a Henderson air conditioning repair company.
In most cases, we can be there within hours and complete your repairs in one visit. Don’t let a faulty AC unit ruin your day. Call 702-723-4704 or fill out the form to the right and get your 5-star service call today. If you live in Las Vegas, Nevada and need AC repair, please visit out Las Vegas Air Conditioning repair page.
for Henderson, NV
David - Henderson, NV
DWAYNE - Henderson, NV
ALMONTE - Henderson, NV
On time took care of problem
Spurgeon - Henderson, NV
Kasper - Henderson, NV
Well, Johnathon was great, but he should not needed to come out had the initial installers would have checked everything with the new unit. I took 3 extra days off to get a one day project completed.
Excellent service … absolutely outstanding.
McCray - Henderson, NV
Rescued us on a Saturday night when our AC went out! Ryan was so great. He trouble-shot our issue until it was fixed and explained everything to us. Excellent service. Thank you!
The Best AC unit Installers
Mark Smith - Henderson, NV
Without mentioning their names they did a awesome job with professionalism the whole two days it took to install two new AC units.
Great service efficient
Wood - Henderson, NV
Friendly and on time and efficient
Nava - Henderson, NV
I am very pleased with Gavin’s work. He was also nice.
Gavin Neel was great,respectful, and great at his job.
BUCK - Henderson, NV
Completed weekly maintenance on K52 building
RTU 6 Found system with remote sensor wires disconnected, wired sensor back into circuit and found sensor reading 113 degrees in the space (actual temp is 79). On roof found condenser section not running, found control board not sending power to the motor and the motor has open windings. Also found smoke detector bypassed. Will quote blower motor and control boards and remote temperature sensor. During time of repair I will find out why the detector has been bypassed. Customer would also like systems to be labeled at remote sensors. Will quote. Nichole B
07/30/2021 Worked on unit that services the north side of house. I found leak at condenser in condenser coil. I repaired leak. Performed nitrogen decay test to ensure there were no other leaks in system. No leaks found. I evacuated system to 500 microns to ensure there was no moisture in system. Charged system to factory charge. Tested unit. Unit currently running as designed. This repair covered under our service warranty. No charge for visit
Found all systems on main building reset after smoke detector trip 2 days ago. Found system 24 with broken fan shroud that caught the condenser fan blade, bent it and caused damage to coil, motor shorted and blew 2 fuses. Put cardboard over Dan shroud and repaired electrical for second fan. System operating now with quotes pending
Upon inspection, technician found thermostat wire cut somewhere and thermostat corroded from old batteries. Recommend running new thermostat wire and replacing thermostat. Had to pause job. Must return with previous tech to complete. Replaced thermostat wire and thermostat with new. Found blower motor has sheared mount from motor to blower housing assembly. Will quote out new motor. Gina J.
24 k btu mini split on east garage wall
Worked on west air handler. I found that there is no standing water in primary drain pan. There is no clog in drain line. The issue is the primary drain is plumbed to the secondary drain line. And secondary drain line is plumbed to the primary drain line. I will submit estimate to switch drain lines around.
Found unit low r22. Install leak stop with dye, install renew for compressor as well as a hard start kit. Charge unit with r22. Install surge protector and purchase 1 year maint program. Advised if problem happens again will need to replace old r22 system with 410. All ops are ok at this time
Upon arrival I found rtu 1 off on drain pan over flow alarm. I cleared drain pan and drain. Reset unit. Unit currently running as designed. MOD Gabriel S.
What kind of AC repairs do you offer in Henderson?
If it involves AC, we can fix it. We will come to your house, diagnose the source of your problem, and get it solved fast—with quality workmanship that will last for years. Our services include all of the following:
- AC is no longer cold
- AC won’t come on
- Decreased efficiency/rising energy cost
- Noises coming from AC unit
- Smoke or burning smell coming from AC
- Annual AC tune-ups
- Refrigerant leaks
- Bad compressor
- Burnt out/worn out components
When you call us, we can answer your questions on the phone and help you decide if you need a service call or not. Our goal is to get you the best long-term solution for your AC problem.
Do you offer 24-hour repairs? What about weekends?
Yes and yes. We believe that 24/7 availability is essential to any decent AC service. You can call us any time, any day or night of the year, and you will be able to speak to a live operator. We can answer questions and connect you with our on-call team. If you need an emergency repair, we’ll get a team to you even if it’s the middle of the night on a holiday.
What if I need a new AC unit?
We can help you. Ambient Edge is an authorized dealer for a number of energy-efficient, reputable brands of air conditioning units. We believe in offering our customers the best models at affordable prices, with full installation and a year of service included.
Replacing your AC won’t be necessary in most cases—the old AC unit can usually be repaired. But if it will cost you less to upgrade, or if you simply want a new unit, we’re happy to help. Buying from us comes with a number of benefits:
- All of our units are backed by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. This is in addition to the warranty from the manufacturer.
- We help you save money. When you buy from us, we want you to save the most money possible not only on purchase price, but on your long-term energy costs. We will run the numbers to figure out exactly which unit will save you the most based on your household needs.
- Installation is always free. Some AC dealers charge extravagant prices for installation. We have our NATE-certified specialists do it at no extra charge.
- We include ongoing service. You get one year of maintenance included with your purchase, which includes our recommended twice-a-year tune-ups to make sure your AC performs at its best.
Why should I choose Ambient Edge instead of another Henderson AC company?
Henderson has plenty of air conditioning repair companies, but they don’t all offer the same service. We believe Ambient Edge stands head and shoulders above the competition for 4 reasons:
- True expertise. Many AC companies send out rookies who are basically learning on the job. That means their teams take longer to figure out the problem, take longer to fix it, and may make crucial mistakes. We don’t believe in this model. That’s why we hire only experienced technicians, and require that all of our technicians complete NATE certification, which is the highest standard in the AC industry.
- Flat rates. You should never be in the dark about what a repair is going to cost you—and yet that’s exactly the position most AC companies put you in. Their “estimates” often turn out to be inaccurately low, with tons of extra charges piled on the at the end. We refuse to follow that trend. Instead, we give you a clear, flat-rate estimate. It’s possible the job will cost slightly more (or even less), but our estimates tend to track true to the final price.
- 5-star service. We’re tired of seeing AC companies that don’t know how to treat their customers. A repair service is supposed to make your day better, not worse. We give you 5-star service from the moment you call us until the repair is done.
- We show up on time. If you’re like most customers, a late repair team is your #1 annoyance—because it wastes your time. Unfortunately, a lot of AC companies don’t have enough teams or don’t know how to schedule them. We do things differently. When we give you a window for your repair call, we show up on time within that window. We put emergencies first and make sure every customer gets the great service they deserve.
Of course, don’t just listen to us. We believe that our Home Advisor service award, our A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, and our consistently high customer reviews speak for themselves. We’re professionals, and we’re ready to help.
Talk to a Henderson Air Conditioning Repair Specialist
Even one extra day without AC can be miserable. Don’t let it drag on. Call Ambient Edge and get your AC repaired by fast, courteous, knowledgeable professionals—with satisfaction guaranteed. Call us at 702-723-4704 or fill out the form to your right and speak with one of our service experts today.