Heating and Air Conditioning
110 Corporate Park Drive #111
Henderson, NV 89074
On Call 24/7
Few parts of the country have hotter summers than Henderson. That means AC is essential, and most residents need to keep theirs on every day for months. But all that overtime means that air conditioners can wear out fast, and will often break down at the worst possible times, often during the peak of the hot season. If your AC is broken—or it’s showing the first signs of a problem—don’t wait. Talk to a Henderson air conditioning repair company.
In most cases, we can be there within hours and complete your repairs in one visit. Don’t let a faulty AC unit ruin your day. Call 702-723-4704 or fill out the form to the right and get your 5-star service call today. If you live in Las Vegas, Nevada and need AC repair, please visit out Las Vegas Air Conditioning repair page.
for Henderson, NV
Greenleaf - Henderson, NV
Ambient Edge is a great company to work with.
He is great
SPROLES - Henderson, NV
Very personable, professional, good guy who got the job done.
Mark - Henderson, NV
Positive and successful outcome
Lendow - Henderson, NV
Great customer service. Very informative
Keaton - Henderson, NV
Joshua knew Exactly what he was doing and knew what do I need to do the next time
Joshua was frendly, efficient and very curtius. He even took pictures of problem areas.
WELLMAN - Henderson, NV
Pics he took to show me and explained what I was looking at and explained cause and effect of any problem areas.
Herrera - Henderson, NV
We live out of town and were able to set up a service repair at my parents home 4 hours away and pay the service costs. The tech Ryan took good quality time showing my parents the issue and going over future maintenance and just general knowledge to help them. Thank you guys for being there for my parents when we could not.
Vanderhall - Henderson, NV
He was wonderful n knowledgeable
Ball - Henderson, NV
5 star Friendly and knowledgable
WEISS - Henderson, NV
Two tech came in removed the old unit and installed the new in reasonable time. Checked the unit out did a very good job of cleaning up after they finished. Also demonstrated to me that everything function properly and how to change the filter.
Upon arrival the indoor fan for the downstairs unit wasnâ€™t running. Upon inspection found that one of the wire to the capacitor had become disconnected. I secured connection to the capacitor. Tested the unit in cooling and heating. Unit currently running as designed. This visit is covered under warranty.
Performed spring maintenance. This maintenance is covered under there EAP membership.
3/23/2020- performed Spring Pm on 3 Lennox units, with condenser coil cleaning on new install. Recommended Clear Sky indoor air cleaner for all three units to promote better indoor air quality.
3/23/2020- cleaned and sanitized Hoshizaki ice machine with ice machine cleaner and sanitizer; cleaned external filter on compressor panel. Unit also has a water filter with no dates unsure when last time water filters were changed. Tested unit and observed ice operation, dropped first batch of ice-unit operating as designed. Customer preferred to have ice machine off upon completion. Customer would like to be on a maintenance plan including water filters.
Sent Amy pictures for ice machine
I performed the cooling maintenance on the equipment. The compressor has been changed out in the last few years and they left out several screws making the condenser rattle. I replaced the missing screws and it sounded much better. The blower motor has leaked out a lot of oil and may be an issue soon. I recommend replacing the blower motor and signing up for the EAP maintenance. I also recommend adding a UV air purification system. Unit is working properly at this time
Upon arrival I found no 24 volts at thermostat. Upon further inspection found that 5 amp fuse on circuit board was open. Replaced fuse. Tested unit in all functions. Unit currently running as designed.
Upon arrival found that the exhaust fan that services the downstairs public bathrooms had a broken belt and both the motor and wheel pulleys are worn and need to be replaced. Also found that the exhaust fan for the upstairs employee bathrooms has a broken belt that needs to be replaced. Putting in quotes for repairs Mod: dereck V.
3/13/2020- replaced Evap cooler pads and performed start up. Tested unit, currently operating as designed.
I performed the cooling maintenance on the equipment. I found some oil leaking from the condenser fan motor. The amp draw was good but it may be an issue in the near future. All other checks were good
What kind of AC repairs do you offer in Henderson?
If it involves AC, we can fix it. We will come to your house, diagnose the source of your problem, and get it solved fast—with quality workmanship that will last for years. Our services include all of the following:
- AC is no longer cold
- AC won’t come on
- Decreased efficiency/rising energy cost
- Noises coming from AC unit
- Smoke or burning smell coming from AC
- Annual AC tune-ups
- Refrigerant leaks
- Bad compressor
- Burnt out/worn out components
When you call us, we can answer your questions on the phone and help you decide if you need a service call or not. Our goal is to get you the best long-term solution for your AC problem.
Do you offer 24-hour repairs? What about weekends?
Yes and yes. We believe that 24/7 availability is essential to any decent AC service. You can call us any time, any day or night of the year, and you will be able to speak to a live operator. We can answer questions and connect you with our on-call team. If you need an emergency repair, we’ll get a team to you even if it’s the middle of the night on a holiday.
What if I need a new AC unit?
We can help you. Ambient Edge is an authorized dealer for a number of energy-efficient, reputable brands of air conditioning units. We believe in offering our customers the best models at affordable prices, with full installation and a year of service included.
Replacing your AC won’t be necessary in most cases—the old AC unit can usually be repaired. But if it will cost you less to upgrade, or if you simply want a new unit, we’re happy to help. Buying from us comes with a number of benefits:
- All of our units are backed by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. This is in addition to the warranty from the manufacturer.
- We help you save money. When you buy from us, we want you to save the most money possible not only on purchase price, but on your long-term energy costs. We will run the numbers to figure out exactly which unit will save you the most based on your household needs.
- Installation is always free. Some AC dealers charge extravagant prices for installation. We have our NATE-certified specialists do it at no extra charge.
- We include ongoing service. You get one year of maintenance included with your purchase, which includes our recommended twice-a-year tune-ups to make sure your AC performs at its best.
Why should I choose Ambient Edge instead of another Henderson AC company?
Henderson has plenty of air conditioning repair companies, but they don’t all offer the same service. We believe Ambient Edge stands head and shoulders above the competition for 4 reasons:
- True expertise. Many AC companies send out rookies who are basically learning on the job. That means their teams take longer to figure out the problem, take longer to fix it, and may make crucial mistakes. We don’t believe in this model. That’s why we hire only experienced technicians, and require that all of our technicians complete NATE certification, which is the highest standard in the AC industry.
- Flat rates. You should never be in the dark about what a repair is going to cost you—and yet that’s exactly the position most AC companies put you in. Their “estimates” often turn out to be inaccurately low, with tons of extra charges piled on the at the end. We refuse to follow that trend. Instead, we give you a clear, flat-rate estimate. It’s possible the job will cost slightly more (or even less), but our estimates tend to track true to the final price.
- 5-star service. We’re tired of seeing AC companies that don’t know how to treat their customers. A repair service is supposed to make your day better, not worse. We give you 5-star service from the moment you call us until the repair is done.
- We show up on time. If you’re like most customers, a late repair team is your #1 annoyance—because it wastes your time. Unfortunately, a lot of AC companies don’t have enough teams or don’t know how to schedule them. We do things differently. When we give you a window for your repair call, we show up on time within that window. We put emergencies first and make sure every customer gets the great service they deserve.
Of course, don’t just listen to us. We believe that our Home Advisor service award, our A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, and our consistently high customer reviews speak for themselves. We’re professionals, and we’re ready to help.
Talk to a Henderson Air Conditioning Repair Specialist
Even one extra day without AC can be miserable. Don’t let it drag on. Call Ambient Edge and get your AC repaired by fast, courteous, knowledgeable professionals—with satisfaction guaranteed. Call us at 702-723-4704 or fill out the form to your right and speak with one of our service experts today.