As Kingman residents, we rely on our AC and air conditioning services to get us through the summer. But the desert heat isn’t just rough on us—it also takes its toll on the air conditioners themselves. And that means AC units are prone to wear out, run-down, or suddenly stop working, often at the height of the summer heat. If your AC is acting up, you don’t have to suffer through the heat without it. Talk to your friendly Kingman air conditioning repair company, Ambient Edge.
Let Ambient Edge make your AC problems go away. Call us at 928-263-8698 or fill out the form to the right and get your 5-star service call TODAY. If you live in Bullhead City, Arizona and need AC repair, please visit our Bullhead City Air Conditioning repair page.
We are your top-rated AC company for a reason:
- 24/7 emergency AC repair
- Flat rate estimates with no hidden fees
- Satisfaction guaranteed on ALL repairs and tune-ups
- We show up on time and do the work fast 24/7 emergency AC repair
- Commercial refrigeration repair & maintenance
- Commercial restaurant food equipment repair
for Kingman, AZ
Tesluk - Kingman, AZ
Bryan was fast, courteous and knowledgeable when he provided our service. Five star professional work.
FINCH - Kingman, AZ
Great techs. They Found the problem ordered the parts and had to fix the very next day
Great service. Honest and professional
Lerma - Kingman, AZ
Jones - Kingman, AZ
Very courteous I think he's a gentleman
Burger - Kingman, AZ
The technician did a great job
Turton - Kingman, AZ
You have the wrong number 🙃
Terrill - Kingman, AZ
The service was amazing thank you
Richard - Kingman, AZ
Bryan did an outstanding job,his knowledge about the plumbing issues was very excellent,and his ability to communicate was great
Honest, quick response
April W - Kingman, AZ
Called in the morning and they were here before noon. Beau got right to work and was professional, friendly and honest. Thank you Ambient Edge.
Beau Brown did a great job.
Ruben - Kingman, AZ
Great job and service
Quote for combustion motor replacement. Replaced combustion motor under Lennox parts warranty. Checked operations everything is working okay at this time.
Inducing draft motor failed. Ordered part will return to install.
2/17/2020 arrived on site to start recipe met with customer and advised that the water would be turned off. Replaced main water inlet and built with new ball valve prv and bib. Ran all 3/4 supply and 1/2 supply from cabinetry will return to finish making connections to supply fixtures and water heater. 2/18/2020 returned to finish repipe. Finished connecting both showers both toilets one washing machine one tub and one kitchen sink. Water was turned on and checked for leaks. Will need to return or call customer to collect payment after jakes plan removes discount.
# no Upon inspection, technician found circuit board fried and possibly the gas valve. Recommend replacing both parts. Replaced circuit board and gas valve. Checked unit operations set gas pressure all is well at this time
Arrived at customers house to disconnect toilet wash machine dryer and stove put toilet in shower with plastic drop cloth down took pictures of everything customer is satisfied. 2/19/2020 Return to reconnect one toilet and disconnect the other toilet in master bathroom reconnected no leaks toilet in guest bath disconnected on dropcloth in shower customer approved.
Picked Up customers softening system from homebase arrived at customers home Met with customer and got approval to start work began by removing old softening system and correcting loop to better fit new system installed New system with new supply lines set up system to manufacturer specifications and checked to make sure flow of water have not changed customer approved
Arrived at customers home to check out wobbly toilet. I tightened down the tank added shims to the bowl and tightened up as well. Water tested with no leaks and customer is very happy.
Split system heat pump. Went to thermostat and turned on heat. Went to condenser and turned off power at the disconnect. Removed panels from condenser and checked capacitor for compressor and CFM. Found bad and replaced. Checked contactor and electrical connections. Found start capacitor bad and smoking. Restored power to unit and checked amp draw on CFM and compressor. Checked temp split and pressures. Went in to air handler and removed panels. Turned system on and checked amp draw on blower. Removed and cleaned our air filter.
Performed tune up everything is working good at this time. No need for replacement at this time. Recommend EAP not at this time.
Recorded compressor model number
What AC repair services do you offer in Kingman?
We are a comprehensive AC service & repair company. In other words: there is no job too big or too small. If it involves AC, we know how to do it—and have 15 years of experience with similar fixes.
The most common calls we get include:
- Emergency repairs when AC stops working
- Fixing air conditioning that’s no longer cold
- Routine maintenance
- New AC units
- AC tune-ups for optimum performance
We can work on and repair virtually any air conditioning unit, no matter the brand, model or how old it is. Whether your problem is seemingly minor, like noises coming from the AC unit, or serious like a total AC failure, we can help.
What should I look for in a Kingman AC repair company?
Every company claims to offer the best service or the best deal. The truth is there are wide differences between what different companies deliver. You can tell the difference yourself if you know what to look for.
Here are our recommendations for what to look for in any AC company, whether you choose Ambient Edge or not:
- How are their technicians certified? Many companies will get by simply by claiming how many years of experience they have. But even a company that has been around for 50 years may not deliver results if it has high turnover for its technicians and hires newbies. At Ambient Edge, we not only hire experienced technicians, we require that they complete NATE certification, which sets the standard for excellence in the heating and air conditioning industry.
- How soon can they show up? If your AC stopped working, it’s a major disruption to your life—and your busy schedule. It amazes us how many repair services don’t realize this, and expect you to wait around. At Ambient Edge, we offer 24/7 service. We can usually arrive within hours, the same day you call, and we show up on time.
- How do they price repairs? This is another frustration point with so many AC companies. They will offer you an “estimate” that sounds very reasonable and you approve it. Then they either go way over the estimate, or they add a bunch of extra charges that weren’t included in it. Either way, you feel duped. We don’t believe in this kind of practice. That’s why we stick to flat-rate estimates that include everything—so you aren’t surprised later.
Can you fix my current AC unit, or do I need to get a new one?
99% of air conditioning units can be fixed. Even if your AC seems to have failed completely, it’s usually one or two parts that have worn out inside the unit. We can quickly figure out where the problem is, get you an estimate on the job, and replace those parts for you—so you can get back to crisp, cool AC.
Of course, there are times when the homeowner would prefer a new AC unit or would be better off buying new. For example:
- Depending on the cost of the AC repair, you might save more long-term by buying a more reliable, newer unit.
- A very old AC unit may be prone to additional breakdowns, so it makes more sense to buy new.
- If your old AC unit has high energy costs, buying a new energy-efficient model could save you a lot of money.
We believe that the decision to repair or replace is always up to the homeowner. We will never pressure you to buy a new unit if you don’t want it.
If you do decide a new unit is the best call, Ambient Edge is an authorized dealer for some of the best and most energy-efficient brands available. Our new air conditioners include:
- Detailed energy cost info so you can make the right choice
- Professional installation
- FREE year of service including two semi-annual tune-ups
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
How much will it cost to repair my AC?
We do everything possible to get you an accurate number before starting work. The cost of your repair will depend on what’s wrong, the cost of any parts we need, and how long it will take to complete the job. Our technical specialists can assess this once they arrive and look at the unit.
We know it’s hard to authorize work if you don’t know what it will cost. That’s why we make things transparent for you:
- We give you an up-front estimate before we do any work
- We do flat-rate estimates that include the total cost of the job
- We do not charge hidden fees
- Because of this, the final price tends to be very close to the estimate you were given
This is just one of the reasons our customers give us such high reviews and come back to us over and over.
Talk to a Kingman Air Conditioning Repair Specialist
Kingman is no place for a home without AC. Make Ambient Edge your trusted repair service—and get the stress-free repair you need. Call us at 928-263-8698 or fill out the form to your right and speak with one of our service experts today.