Heating and Air Conditioning
3270 Kino Ave,
Kingman, Arizona 86409
On Call 24/7
As Kingman residents, we rely on our AC and air conditioning services to get us through the summer. But the desert heat isn’t just rough on us—it also takes its toll on the air conditioners themselves. And that means AC units are prone to wear out, run-down, or suddenly stop working, often at the height of the summer heat. If your AC is acting up, you don’t have to suffer through the heat without it. Talk to your friendly Kingman air conditioning repair company, Ambient Edge.
Let Ambient Edge make your AC problems go away. Call us at 928-263-8698 or fill out the form to the right and get your 5-star service call TODAY. If you live in Bullhead City, Arizona and need AC repair, please visit our Bullhead City Air Conditioning repair page.
We are your top-rated AC company for a reason:
- 24/7 emergency AC repair
- Flat rate estimates with no hidden fees
- Satisfaction guaranteed on ALL repairs and tune-ups
- We show up on time and do the work fast 24/7 emergency AC repair
- Commercial refrigeration repair & maintenance
- Commercial restaurant food equipment repair
for Kingman, AZ
Very good service
Peterson - Kingman, AZ
The serviceman was polite and came very quick after being called
LEACH - Kingman, AZ
Kirkpatrick - Kingman, AZ
Amarillas - Kingman, AZ
THE BEST REPAIRMAN EVER, POLITE, KNOWLEDGEABLE, CARING & JUST SUPER
LEACH - Kingman, AZ
Shawn is the best serviceman I have ever dealt with he is smart, kind, caring and very very knowledgeable about your products. He makes it easy for us as older people to appreciate Kingman and the serviceman that Shawn is and that he helps us and makes us feel like we are getting the best service and helps us to survive.
JONES - Kingman, AZ
Konves - Kingman, AZ
Knowledgeable Tech, answered my questions, will ask you for a heater tune up call out when the weather changes. Thank you
Both TECHS were awesome!
Maeller - Kingman, AZ
Very professional and would request same techs again.
RIEBE - Kingman, AZ
Nice to have such a thorough service ,and she was so nice hope to get her again next. Time.
SWANSON - Kingman, AZ
thank you for the check up well done
Arrived on site for a busted pipe under the kitchen sink, upon inspection I noticed it was a half inch tee running the hot side and dishwasher. Cut out old tee and piped in new tee hooked up supply line and dishwasher, tuned water back on and tested for leaks no leaks at this time. Customer happy up to code
Capacitor was domed. Replaced capacitor. Everything is working at this time.
Checked lines under home ..no leaks
Gave estimate to install customer supply water conditioning system and or company supplied water conditioning system
Arrived on site removed 50 gallon gas water heater and installed new 50 gallon natural gas water heater to new supply lines ball valve and expansion tank and reinstalled circulation pump verified no leaks and up to code called Valerie to confirm payment
Gave estimate to install tankless water heater
Customer says unit is very loud,especially at night when the house is quiet. Checked system operation, there is some noise in the bathroom where the unit is, tried moving unit around to lessen vibration but noise is just the unit running and vibration transmitting into house thru lineset
Found exhaust fan motor getting power but not running, motor burnt out. Need to submit quote to replace motor.
X2 3 ton split gas in attic Horizontal systems whole house surge protector
Warranty parts only. Replace CFM Blades. Replaced fan motor blades and tested system operation. Fan motor amperage is good at this time. Everything working well at this time. Recommended EAP maintenance plan.
What AC repair services do you offer in Kingman?
We are a comprehensive AC service & repair company. In other words: there is no job too big or too small. If it involves AC, we know how to do it—and have 15 years of experience with similar fixes.
The most common calls we get include:
- Emergency repairs when AC stops working
- Fixing air conditioning that’s no longer cold
- Routine maintenance
- New AC units
- AC tune-ups for optimum performance
We can work on and repair virtually any air conditioning unit, no matter the brand, model or how old it is. Whether your problem is seemingly minor, like noises coming from the AC unit, or serious like a total AC failure, we can help.
What should I look for in a Kingman AC repair company?
Every company claims to offer the best service or the best deal. The truth is there are wide differences between what different companies deliver. You can tell the difference yourself if you know what to look for.
Here are our recommendations for what to look for in any AC company, whether you choose Ambient Edge or not:
- How are their technicians certified? Many companies will get by simply by claiming how many years of experience they have. But even a company that has been around for 50 years may not deliver results if it has high turnover for its technicians and hires newbies. At Ambient Edge, we not only hire experienced technicians, we require that they complete NATE certification, which sets the standard for excellence in the heating and air conditioning industry.
- How soon can they show up? If your AC stopped working, it’s a major disruption to your life—and your busy schedule. It amazes us how many repair services don’t realize this, and expect you to wait around. At Ambient Edge, we offer 24/7 service. We can usually arrive within hours, the same day you call, and we show up on time.
- How do they price repairs? This is another frustration point with so many AC companies. They will offer you an “estimate” that sounds very reasonable and you approve it. Then they either go way over the estimate, or they add a bunch of extra charges that weren’t included in it. Either way, you feel duped. We don’t believe in this kind of practice. That’s why we stick to flat-rate estimates that include everything—so you aren’t surprised later.
Can you fix my current AC unit, or do I need to get a new one?
99% of air conditioning units can be fixed. Even if your AC seems to have failed completely, it’s usually one or two parts that have worn out inside the unit. We can quickly figure out where the problem is, get you an estimate on the job, and replace those parts for you—so you can get back to crisp, cool AC.
Of course, there are times when the homeowner would prefer a new AC unit or would be better off buying new. For example:
- Depending on the cost of the AC repair, you might save more long-term by buying a more reliable, newer unit.
- A very old AC unit may be prone to additional breakdowns, so it makes more sense to buy new.
- If your old AC unit has high energy costs, buying a new energy-efficient model could save you a lot of money.
We believe that the decision to repair or replace is always up to the homeowner. We will never pressure you to buy a new unit if you don’t want it.
If you do decide a new unit is the best call, Ambient Edge is an authorized dealer for some of the best and most energy-efficient brands available. Our new air conditioners include:
- Detailed energy cost info so you can make the right choice
- Professional installation
- FREE year of service including two semi-annual tune-ups
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
How much will it cost to repair my AC?
We do everything possible to get you an accurate number before starting work. The cost of your repair will depend on what’s wrong, the cost of any parts we need, and how long it will take to complete the job. Our technical specialists can assess this once they arrive and look at the unit.
We know it’s hard to authorize work if you don’t know what it will cost. That’s why we make things transparent for you:
- We give you an up-front estimate before we do any work
- We do flat-rate estimates that include the total cost of the job
- We do not charge hidden fees
- Because of this, the final price tends to be very close to the estimate you were given
This is just one of the reasons our customers give us such high reviews and come back to us over and over.
Talk to a Kingman Air Conditioning Repair Specialist
Kingman is no place for a home without AC. Make Ambient Edge your trusted repair service—and get the stress-free repair you need. Call us at 928-263-8698 or fill out the form to your right and speak with one of our service experts today.