Heating and Air Conditioning
3270 Kino Ave,
Kingman, Arizona 86409
On Call 24/7
As Kingman residents, we rely on our AC and air conditioning services to get us through the summer. But the desert heat isn’t just rough on us—it also takes its toll on the air conditioners themselves. And that means AC units are prone to wear out, run-down, or suddenly stop working, often at the height of the summer heat. If your AC is acting up, you don’t have to suffer through the heat without it. Talk to your friendly Kingman air conditioning repair company, Ambient Edge.
Let Ambient Edge make your AC problems go away. Call us at 928-263-8698 or fill out the form to the right and get your 5-star service call TODAY. If you live in Bullhead City, Arizona and need AC repair, please visit our Bullhead City Air Conditioning repair page.
We are your top-rated AC company for a reason:
- 24/7 emergency AC repair
- Flat rate estimates with no hidden fees
- Satisfaction guaranteed on ALL repairs and tune-ups
- We show up on time and do the work fast 24/7 emergency AC repair
- Commercial refrigeration repair & maintenance
- Commercial restaurant food equipment repair
for Kingman, AZ
Great service... Awesome guys that work for ambient.
WILSON - Kingman, AZ
Service Fee Charge Too Much
BAUMAN - Kingman, AZ
PIZZUTO - Kingman, AZ
The two gentlemen that installed my heating and air conditioning were second to none, extremely professional, and makes Ambient Air a company that I will recommend to everyone.
Peacock - Kingman, AZ
Techs I have come across here are all wonderful. very helpful and informative and keep you updated on whats going on and what theyre doing. very recommended
Ralph - Kingman, AZ
Shawn was friendly and professional. He got right to work and explained what was wrong. Highly recommend.
Shawn is the BEST!!!!
LOREDO - Kingman, AZ
Technician Shawn is the best they come! He is jolly on the spot, gives 200% of his service, exceptionally considerate of our needs and goes the extra mile, ALWAYS! I WOULD NOT WANT ANY OTHER TECHNICIAN SERVICING OUR UNIT!
Arrived on time and Helpful with Service
George F. - Kingman, AZ
I am happy with the service I received from the Ambient Edge technician. He was very helpful and knowledgeable.
GLEFFE - Kingman, AZ
Young man was very nice and responsible
GURZI - Kingman, AZ
Dickerson - Kingman, AZ
I gave the young man five stars quick efficient knew what he was doing
Arrived on sites diagnosed customer concerns of clog in house, turned on all water fixtures and flushed toilets multiple times, no apparent signs of clog anywhere, double checked clean outs and drains were draining properly, no clog
Arrived on site created a quote sheet for installation of two new toilets
Arrived on site. Inspected bathroom toilets, sinks, and showers. Inspected kitchen sink and water heater. Inspected clean out access and main turn off. Water lacked emergency shut off. Made customer aware and offered bid. Offered bid for new customer supplied garbage disposal install. Hose bib in back yard was leaking. Offered bid on replacement. No other issues at this time. Customer happy and will Receive email for bids.
Arrived on site for warranty none of our work was the issue his 16 year old recirculating pump off water heater is burned up and no functioning properly tried to provide an estimate but he said he could do it.
Removal of existing recirculating check valve and adding brass short nipples to straight pipe hot to hot cold to cold, arrived on site removed existing faulty diverting check valve replaced with sch 80 1/2in short nipples turned water on everything working properly all approved work complete customer satisfied
Replaced bad 55/5 capacitor for compressor. Walking up to the package unit on the roof I noticed oil in the compressor compartment that wasnâ€™t there when we completed the last maintenance. Unit is running fine at this time. Due to age and condition of the unit I recommend replacement. Customer is selling home and doesnâ€™t want to buy a new unit.
Performed maintenance and inspection on 1 split system. Checked all electrical and system pressures. Found 1 weak capacitor and condenser fan motor bearings starting to wear. Will send quotes for repairs found.
Arrived on site and used a cable machine with spiral bit to clear whole house clog to septic tank aprox 20 feet, cleared clog, customer gas roots in septic pipe between clean out and septic tank, customer is awaiting an estimate to replace the bad pipe, customer satisfied
Completed all work necessary to replace gas valve and control board on furnace under parts warranty. Tested operation. All is well at this time.
Arrived on site located pump that needs to be replaced took pictures.
What AC repair services do you offer in Kingman?
We are a comprehensive AC service & repair company. In other words: there is no job too big or too small. If it involves AC, we know how to do it—and have 15 years of experience with similar fixes.
The most common calls we get include:
- Emergency repairs when AC stops working
- Fixing air conditioning that’s no longer cold
- Routine maintenance
- New AC units
- AC tune-ups for optimum performance
We can work on and repair virtually any air conditioning unit, no matter the brand, model or how old it is. Whether your problem is seemingly minor, like noises coming from the AC unit, or serious like a total AC failure, we can help.
What should I look for in a Kingman AC repair company?
Every company claims to offer the best service or the best deal. The truth is there are wide differences between what different companies deliver. You can tell the difference yourself if you know what to look for.
Here are our recommendations for what to look for in any AC company, whether you choose Ambient Edge or not:
- How are their technicians certified? Many companies will get by simply by claiming how many years of experience they have. But even a company that has been around for 50 years may not deliver results if it has high turnover for its technicians and hires newbies. At Ambient Edge, we not only hire experienced technicians, we require that they complete NATE certification, which sets the standard for excellence in the heating and air conditioning industry.
- How soon can they show up? If your AC stopped working, it’s a major disruption to your life—and your busy schedule. It amazes us how many repair services don’t realize this, and expect you to wait around. At Ambient Edge, we offer 24/7 service. We can usually arrive within hours, the same day you call, and we show up on time.
- How do they price repairs? This is another frustration point with so many AC companies. They will offer you an “estimate” that sounds very reasonable and you approve it. Then they either go way over the estimate, or they add a bunch of extra charges that weren’t included in it. Either way, you feel duped. We don’t believe in this kind of practice. That’s why we stick to flat-rate estimates that include everything—so you aren’t surprised later.
Can you fix my current AC unit, or do I need to get a new one?
99% of air conditioning units can be fixed. Even if your AC seems to have failed completely, it’s usually one or two parts that have worn out inside the unit. We can quickly figure out where the problem is, get you an estimate on the job, and replace those parts for you—so you can get back to crisp, cool AC.
Of course, there are times when the homeowner would prefer a new AC unit or would be better off buying new. For example:
- Depending on the cost of the AC repair, you might save more long-term by buying a more reliable, newer unit.
- A very old AC unit may be prone to additional breakdowns, so it makes more sense to buy new.
- If your old AC unit has high energy costs, buying a new energy-efficient model could save you a lot of money.
We believe that the decision to repair or replace is always up to the homeowner. We will never pressure you to buy a new unit if you don’t want it.
If you do decide a new unit is the best call, Ambient Edge is an authorized dealer for some of the best and most energy-efficient brands available. Our new air conditioners include:
- Detailed energy cost info so you can make the right choice
- Professional installation
- FREE year of service including two semi-annual tune-ups
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
How much will it cost to repair my AC?
We do everything possible to get you an accurate number before starting work. The cost of your repair will depend on what’s wrong, the cost of any parts we need, and how long it will take to complete the job. Our technical specialists can assess this once they arrive and look at the unit.
We know it’s hard to authorize work if you don’t know what it will cost. That’s why we make things transparent for you:
- We give you an up-front estimate before we do any work
- We do flat-rate estimates that include the total cost of the job
- We do not charge hidden fees
- Because of this, the final price tends to be very close to the estimate you were given
This is just one of the reasons our customers give us such high reviews and come back to us over and over.
Talk to a Kingman Air Conditioning Repair Specialist
Kingman is no place for a home without AC. Make Ambient Edge your trusted repair service—and get the stress-free repair you need. Call us at 928-263-8698 or fill out the form to your right and speak with one of our service experts today.