Heating and Air Conditioning
3270 Kino Ave,
Kingman, Arizona 86409
On Call 24/7
As Kingman residents, we rely on our AC and air conditioning services to get us through the summer. But the desert heat isn’t just rough on us—it also takes its toll on the air conditioners themselves. And that means AC units are prone to wear out, run-down, or suddenly stop working, often at the height of the summer heat. If your AC is acting up, you don’t have to suffer through the heat without it. Talk to your friendly Kingman air conditioning repair company, Ambient Edge.
Let Ambient Edge make your AC problems go away. Call us at 928-263-8698 or fill out the form to the right and get your 5-star service call TODAY. If you live in Bullhead City, Arizona and need AC repair, please visit our Bullhead City Air Conditioning repair page.
We are your top-rated AC company for a reason:
- 24/7 emergency AC repair
- Flat rate estimates with no hidden fees
- Satisfaction guaranteed on ALL repairs and tune-ups
- We show up on time and do the work fast 24/7 emergency AC repair
- Commercial refrigeration repair & maintenance
- Commercial restaurant food equipment repair
for Kingman, AZ
Excellent on time service
LEMANSKI - Kingman, AZ
They arrived ask if there were any problems performed the service we paid them
Good service and ON TIME!
Bogan - Kingman, AZ
Good value for the price.
Carter - Kingman, AZ
Professional... knowledgeable...fast service
O'HARA - Kingman, AZ
Service was good, same day, price was a little high. Tech was already near where i lived less than a mile away. But got everything up and running
VERVILLE - Kingman, AZ
Waited over 5 hours for technician to arrive
Plumbing by Jake
Jan - Kingman, AZ
Travis installed a water circulation device in the hot water tank. Now, hot water arrives much faster to the faucet...wish I had this years ago! Travis is personable and an excellent plumber.
ROBLES - Kingman, AZ
Hollenbeck - Kingman, AZ
Always give notice prior to arriving, pro attitude, great service.
HANAUER - Kingman, AZ
THERESE - Kingman, AZ
Upon arrival inspected 2 split systems. 1 furnace in attic and a heat pump system that is very old. New unit looks great and all components are operating as they should. The old unit is struggling though and has some high amp readings. After communicating concerns to customer he would like to replace the old Bryant unit. All work is complete and referral form is in.
Install Direct Vent 60,000 BTU Wall Furnace
Supply and Install New 7.5Ton ICP unit w/ economizer
Upon arrival found thermostat set to heat. Changed system mode to automatic to display both heating and cooling controls at the same time as customer requested. All work is complete
Inspected furnace and tested operation. Could not find issue with furnace at this time. Re lit pilot system worked normally. Furnace is pushing 40 years old. Highly recommended home owners to get a carbon monoxide detector as soon as possible. As highly recommended system replacement soon due to age and condition.
Arrived on site. Inspected tankless water heater. Received error code 29: condensation in unit. Inspected condensation line. Recommended warranty replacement. Will schedule as soon as possible.
Arrived on site. Addressed customers concerns with water meter showing that there was a constant flow of water somewhere. Inspected backyard, interior of home, front yard, water heater and all fixtures. Could find no evidence of a leak. Recommended another appointment with leak detection device. Gave the customer an estimate. Customer accepted. Will return at soonest availability with leak detection tool.
Sold estimate to remove existing water heater and install noritz 40 gallon n g tanless..a c unit will need to be removed to remove existing water heater
Pump in one can of ac renew into all three circuits to aid in lubrication. Test operation. Quote approved. Returned onsite and pumped one can of ac renew into each compressor body of RTU3. Labeled each compressor to show they have ac renew installed. Compressors have an audible difference in noise and a slight decrease in amp draw. Will take time for additive to work its way through the system. All quoted work is complete.
What AC repair services do you offer in Kingman?
We are a comprehensive AC service & repair company. In other words: there is no job too big or too small. If it involves AC, we know how to do it—and have 15 years of experience with similar fixes.
The most common calls we get include:
- Emergency repairs when AC stops working
- Fixing air conditioning that’s no longer cold
- Routine maintenance
- New AC units
- AC tune-ups for optimum performance
We can work on and repair virtually any air conditioning unit, no matter the brand, model or how old it is. Whether your problem is seemingly minor, like noises coming from the AC unit, or serious like a total AC failure, we can help.
What should I look for in a Kingman AC repair company?
Every company claims to offer the best service or the best deal. The truth is there are wide differences between what different companies deliver. You can tell the difference yourself if you know what to look for.
Here are our recommendations for what to look for in any AC company, whether you choose Ambient Edge or not:
- How are their technicians certified? Many companies will get by simply by claiming how many years of experience they have. But even a company that has been around for 50 years may not deliver results if it has high turnover for its technicians and hires newbies. At Ambient Edge, we not only hire experienced technicians, we require that they complete NATE certification, which sets the standard for excellence in the heating and air conditioning industry.
- How soon can they show up? If your AC stopped working, it’s a major disruption to your life—and your busy schedule. It amazes us how many repair services don’t realize this, and expect you to wait around. At Ambient Edge, we offer 24/7 service. We can usually arrive within hours, the same day you call, and we show up on time.
- How do they price repairs? This is another frustration point with so many AC companies. They will offer you an “estimate” that sounds very reasonable and you approve it. Then they either go way over the estimate, or they add a bunch of extra charges that weren’t included in it. Either way, you feel duped. We don’t believe in this kind of practice. That’s why we stick to flat-rate estimates that include everything—so you aren’t surprised later.
Need HVAC Replacement or Repair in NV or AZ? Call 928-433-2979 to Schedule Service
Can you fix my current AC unit, or do I need to get a new one?
99% of air conditioning units can be fixed. Even if your AC seems to have failed completely, it’s usually one or two parts that have worn out inside the unit. We can quickly figure out where the problem is, get you an estimate on the job, and replace those parts for you—so you can get back to crisp, cool AC.
Of course, there are times when the homeowner would prefer a new AC unit or would be better off buying new. For example:
- Depending on the cost of the AC repair, you might save more long-term by buying a more reliable, newer unit.
- A very old AC unit may be prone to additional breakdowns, so it makes more sense to buy new.
- If your old AC unit has high energy costs, buying a new energy-efficient model could save you a lot of money.
We believe that the decision to repair or replace is always up to the homeowner. We will never pressure you to buy a new unit if you don’t want it.
If you do decide a new unit is the best call, Ambient Edge is an authorized dealer for some of the best and most energy-efficient brands available. Our new air conditioners include:
- Detailed energy cost info so you can make the right choice
- Professional installation
- FREE year of service including two semi-annual tune-ups
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Contact Us for HVAC Service in Kingman AZ and Las Vegas NV
How much will it cost to repair my AC?
We do everything possible to get you an accurate number before starting work. The cost of your repair will depend on what’s wrong, the cost of any parts we need, and how long it will take to complete the job. Our technical specialists can assess this once they arrive and look at the unit.
We know it’s hard to authorize work if you don’t know what it will cost. That’s why we make things transparent for you:
- We give you an up-front estimate before we do any work
- We do flat-rate estimates that include the total cost of the job
- We do not charge hidden fees
- Because of this, the final price tends to be very close to the estimate you were given
This is just one of the reasons our customers give us such high reviews and come back to us over and over.
Talk to a Kingman Air Conditioning Repair Specialist
Kingman is no place for a home without AC. Make Ambient Edge your trusted repair service—and get the stress-free repair you need. Call us at 928-263-8698 or fill out the form to your right and speak with one of our service experts today.