Heating and Air Conditioning
3270 Kino Ave,
Kingman, Arizona 86409
On Call 24/7
As Kingman residents, we rely on our AC and air conditioning services to get us through the summer. But the desert heat isn’t just rough on us—it also takes its toll on the air conditioners themselves. And that means AC units are prone to wear out, run-down, or suddenly stop working, often at the height of the summer heat. If your AC is acting up, you don’t have to suffer through the heat without it. Talk to your friendly Kingman air conditioning repair company, Ambient Edge.
Let Ambient Edge make your AC problems go away. A home energy audit can help you identify opportunities to save money on heating and cooling. Call us at 928-263-8698 or fill out the form to the right and get your 5-star service call TODAY. If you live in Bullhead City, Arizona and need AC repair, please visit our Bullhead City Air Conditioning repair page.
We are your top-rated AC company for a reason:
- 24/7 emergency AC repair
- Air duct cleaning and sealing
- Flat rate estimates with no hidden fees
- Satisfaction guaranteed on ALL repairs and tune-ups
- We show up on time and do the work fast 24/7 emergency AC repair
- Commercial refrigeration repair & maintenance
- Commercial restaurant food equipment repair
Ambient Edge can provide you with all your HVAC needs, including indoor air quality inspection and testing.
for Kingman, AZ
6 Month Service
Williams - Kingman, AZ
The people were very knowledgeable and courteous.
Dan is awesome
CONLEY - Kingman, AZ
Love Dan. He’s smart and professional.
Hewitt - Kingman, AZ
Good. like Always
CORBIN - Kingman, AZ
Neuberger - Kingman, AZ
2nd time he's been here and always amiable, knowledgeable and professional.
McGirr - Kingman, AZ
Haven't dealt with a Larry Goforth. However, a Mile Vasquez repaired our water heater, obtaining a part by overnight delivery. He is a professional and a credit to Plumbing by Jake. Thank you
Very thorough in providing needed information on maintenance. Very personable.
Hood - Kingman, AZ
Great Service, slightly high price
Efren - Kingman, AZ
Barry - Kingman, AZ
THOMPSON - Kingman, AZ
we had a coupon so good price for service rendered. Tech here when he was supposed to be.
Performed cooling maintenance on Lennox package unit. Tested all major system components including motors, electrical, temp split, and refrigerant pressures. System operating to manufacture specifications at this time with no issues found. Recommend customer renew maintenance plan to continue service on equipment. Customer would like to renew maintenance plan benefits gets closer to expiring.
Arrived on site to screw on refrigerant caps left off from last visit.
Upon arrival spoke with homeowner and they described system as barely cooling and not blowing cold. Ran system in cooling mode and took temp splits inside home with only a 2-3 degree split. Went to condenser to find cold air exhausting from condenser. Compressor was running but pressures are very low. Went through all obvious areas with bubble solution with no leaks found. Looked for signs of oil with none found. Will quote to install dye and refrigerant in system to get customer back to cooling and will follow up to search for dye in future visit. Customer approved quote. Charged system back to spec with 5 pounds of 410a reaching 8 degree subcool per manufacture charge instructions. Installed dye into system. System back to cooling correctly at this time. Will follow up to look for dye in 30 days unless customer notices reduced cooling again then they have been instructed to call sooner.
Found unit not running at all. No power to disconnect t on roof, breaker tripped. Reset breaker and restored power to disconnect. Checked unit and determined compressor motor is shorted to ground. Disconnected compressor wires and turned power on to unit to test fan motors, all ok. Quoted to replace compressor and convert to alt refrigerant. * system is 17 yrs old and R22, recommended system replacement.
Will dig down to expose ans sewer line, once exposed will cut main line and install 2 clean outs one going away from building and one going to building. Will put 3 inches of sand and tamp while we back fill. 1 year warranty on parts and labor. Any questions call mike at 928 716 7214.. Arrived on site 5 / 9 / 22 to install a 2 way clean out, found 3 other clean outs that run each building. Didnâ€™t install clean out due to having multiple clean outs. All clean outs run to 3 main line to septic. Jetted 2 of 3 / Ran camera and took pictures. All pipes are clean and clog free at this time. Clean out number 1 front back has a 5 - 11 feet belly in pipe. Put in quote for work. Informed manger on-site of all findings.
Performed maintenance and inspection on air conditioning. Checked electrical connections and components and tested motors. Recorded amp draws refrigerant pressures and temperatures and observed operation. Noted capacitor for blower is weak, customer declined replacing capacitor. Noted unit is 18 yrs old, customer declined estimate.
Arrived on site to perform cooling maintenance on an Amana split system. Checked all electrical components and connections. Checked all refrigerant pressures and temperatures. No issues found at this time. Noticed there was no surge protection for home or unit and that
Arrived on site. Inspected plumbing system for potential water softener installment. Gave the customer multiple estimates for new water softener system. Customer would like to time to consider making the investment. Customer satisfied with todayâ€™s service.
Multi system maintenance and filter change completed. Found several heavily rusted and leaking oil CFMâ€™s. Found several units with damage insulation around mindset. All units at this time are running their older in poor condition but are currently running. Maintenance complete
Customer had 1 1 / 2 black steel drain line under kitchen sink running 28 inch and a half black iron steel T unable to get cable machine around T need to put a clean out in the low tea to excess kitchen tap. Customer couldnâ€™t afford the cable fee or clean out installation
What AC repair services do you offer in Kingman?
We are a comprehensive AC service & repair company. In other words: there is no job too big or too small. If it involves AC, we know how to do it—and have 15 years of experience with similar fixes.
The most common calls we get include:
- Emergency repairs when AC stops working
- Fixing air conditioning that’s no longer cold
- Routine maintenance
- New AC units
- AC tune-ups for optimum performance
We can work on and repair virtually any air conditioning unit, no matter the brand, model or how old it is. Whether your problem is seemingly minor, like noises coming from the AC unit, or serious like a total AC failure, we can help. Our team of experienced HVAC technicians can identify the problem and provide you with a suitable solution, including insulation installation.
What should I look for in a Kingman AC repair company?
Every company claims to offer the best service or the best deal. The truth is there are wide differences between what different companies deliver. You can tell the difference yourself if you know what to look for.
Here are our recommendations for what to look for in any AC company, whether you choose Ambient Edge or not:
- How are their technicians certified? Many companies will get by simply by claiming how many years of experience they have. But even a company that has been around for 50 years may not deliver results if it has high turnover for its technicians and hires newbies. At Ambient Edge, we not only hire experienced technicians, we require that they complete NATE certification, which sets the standard for excellence in the heating and air conditioning industry.
- How soon can they show up? If your AC stopped working, it’s a major disruption to your life—and your busy schedule. It amazes us how many repair services don’t realize this, and expect you to wait around. At Ambient Edge, we offer 24/7 service. We can usually arrive within hours, the same day you call, and we show up on time.
- How do they price repairs? This is another frustration point with so many AC companies. They will offer you an “estimate” that sounds very reasonable and you approve it. Then they either go way over the estimate, or they add a bunch of extra charges that weren’t included in it. Either way, you feel duped. We don’t believe in this kind of practice. That’s why we stick to flat-rate estimates that include everything—so you aren’t surprised later.
Need HVAC Replacement or Repair in NV or AZ? Call 888-628-5890 to Schedule Service
Can you fix my current AC unit, or do I need to get a new one?
99% of air conditioning units can be fixed. Even if your AC seems to have failed completely, it’s usually one or two parts that have worn out inside the unit. We can quickly figure out where the problem is, get you an estimate on the job, and replace those parts for you—so you can get back to crisp, cool AC.
Of course, there are times when the homeowner would prefer a new AC unit or would be better off buying new. For example:
- Depending on the cost of the AC repair, you might save more long-term by buying a more reliable, newer unit.
- A very old AC unit may be prone to additional breakdowns, so it makes more sense to buy new.
- If your old AC unit has high energy costs, buying a new energy-efficient model could save you a lot of money.
We believe that the decision to repair or replace is always up to the homeowner. We will never pressure you to buy a new unit if you don’t want it.
If you do decide a new unit is the best call, Ambient Edge is an authorized dealer for some of the best and most energy-efficient brands available. Our new air conditioners include:
- Detailed energy cost info so you can make the right choice
- Professional installation
- FREE year of service including two semi-annual tune-ups
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Contact Us for HVAC Service in Kingman AZ and Las Vegas NV
How much will it cost to repair my AC?
We do everything possible to get you an accurate number before starting work. The cost of your repair will depend on what’s wrong, the cost of any parts we need, and how long it will take to complete the job. Our technical specialists can assess this once they arrive and look at the unit.
We know it’s hard to authorize work if you don’t know what it will cost. That’s why we make things transparent for you:
- We give you an up-front estimate before we do any work
- We do flat-rate estimates that include the total cost of the job
- We do not charge hidden fees
- Because of this, the final price tends to be very close to the estimate you were given
This is just one of the reasons our customers give us such high reviews and come back to us over and over.
Talk to a Kingman Air Conditioning Repair Specialist
Kingman is no place for a home without AC. Make Ambient Edge your trusted repair service—and get the stress-free repair you need. Call us at 928-263-8698 or fill out the form to your right and speak with one of our service experts today.