Heating and Air Conditioning
3270 Kino Ave,
Kingman, Arizona 86409
On Call 24/7
As Kingman residents, we rely on our AC and air conditioning services to get us through the summer. But the desert heat isn’t just rough on us—it also takes its toll on the air conditioners themselves. And that means AC units are prone to wear out, run-down, or suddenly stop working, often at the height of the summer heat. If your AC is acting up, you don’t have to suffer through the heat without it. Talk to your friendly Kingman air conditioning repair company, Ambient Edge.
Let Ambient Edge make your AC problems go away. Call us at 928-263-8698 or fill out the form to the right and get your 5-star service call TODAY. If you live in Bullhead City, Arizona and need AC repair, please visit our Bullhead City Air Conditioning repair page.
We are your top-rated AC company for a reason:
- 24/7 emergency AC repair
- Flat rate estimates with no hidden fees
- Satisfaction guaranteed on ALL repairs and tune-ups
- We show up on time and do the work fast 24/7 emergency AC repair
- Commercial refrigeration repair & maintenance
- Commercial restaurant food equipment repair
for Kingman, AZ
Stuart - Kingman, AZ
PATE - Kingman, AZ
Continuing great service!
Erin - Kingman, AZ
We have been a client for well over a decade. From monthly maintenance to major system repairs and replacements, they have always done an exceptional job and backed their work when things went wrong. Can't ask for more!
LAUMAN - Kingman, AZ
GURZI - Kingman, AZ
Waid - Kingman, AZ
Waid - Kingman, AZ
Thanks Travis for your Professionalism
Santana - Kingman, AZ
It was a pleasure working with Travis and Phillip. Both are highly knowledgeable as to what needs to be done and they will follow through to make things right.
Artz - Kingman, AZ
Temporarily repaired AC. Running well and blowing cool air.
Buenrostro - Kingman, AZ
Excellent work, thank you Daniel
Found blown capacitor replaced capacitor all is well at this time
On arrival found sink drain clogged. Ran cable down sink drain 25 feet which didnâ€™t work. Then tried the floor drain. Ran the entire 50 ft cable down drain. Unable to clear line.
3 ton gas pack on roof with crane
Found system frozen. Turned on heat to defrost and tested operation. Everything working normally. Completed checklist. Customer says filter was changed this morning and it was very dirty.
Found power wire to air handler was very lose. Replaced wire nut and secured wires together. Tested system operation. Everything working at this time. Recommended EAP renewal. Customer would like to wait for expiration first.
On arrival I started the process of converting liquid gas propane water heater 240 gallon electric water heater manufactured home. Removed existing gas water heater removed gas line Gas line brand new electrical installed new electric 40 gallon manufacture water heater 4 feet above ground. waiting for inspection
Replaced all filters in all 3 suites. Everything working well at this time.
Washed out all filters and dryer them out before returning them. Everything working at this time.
Arrived on site to disconnect two toilets due to customer getting tile put down, One in the master bathroom And one in the guest bathroom put rags in both toilet flanges to keep the Smell from coming up. Customer happy no leaks at the Cove
Blower motor bearings are worn. Put in order form. Singled up on maintenance plan. Donâ€™t have that type of motor in truck stock.
What AC repair services do you offer in Kingman?
We are a comprehensive AC service & repair company. In other words: there is no job too big or too small. If it involves AC, we know how to do it—and have 15 years of experience with similar fixes.
The most common calls we get include:
- Emergency repairs when AC stops working
- Fixing air conditioning that’s no longer cold
- Routine maintenance
- New AC units
- AC tune-ups for optimum performance
We can work on and repair virtually any air conditioning unit, no matter the brand, model or how old it is. Whether your problem is seemingly minor, like noises coming from the AC unit, or serious like a total AC failure, we can help.
What should I look for in a Kingman AC repair company?
Every company claims to offer the best service or the best deal. The truth is there are wide differences between what different companies deliver. You can tell the difference yourself if you know what to look for.
Here are our recommendations for what to look for in any AC company, whether you choose Ambient Edge or not:
- How are their technicians certified? Many companies will get by simply by claiming how many years of experience they have. But even a company that has been around for 50 years may not deliver results if it has high turnover for its technicians and hires newbies. At Ambient Edge, we not only hire experienced technicians, we require that they complete NATE certification, which sets the standard for excellence in the heating and air conditioning industry.
- How soon can they show up? If your AC stopped working, it’s a major disruption to your life—and your busy schedule. It amazes us how many repair services don’t realize this, and expect you to wait around. At Ambient Edge, we offer 24/7 service. We can usually arrive within hours, the same day you call, and we show up on time.
- How do they price repairs? This is another frustration point with so many AC companies. They will offer you an “estimate” that sounds very reasonable and you approve it. Then they either go way over the estimate, or they add a bunch of extra charges that weren’t included in it. Either way, you feel duped. We don’t believe in this kind of practice. That’s why we stick to flat-rate estimates that include everything—so you aren’t surprised later.
Can you fix my current AC unit, or do I need to get a new one?
99% of air conditioning units can be fixed. Even if your AC seems to have failed completely, it’s usually one or two parts that have worn out inside the unit. We can quickly figure out where the problem is, get you an estimate on the job, and replace those parts for you—so you can get back to crisp, cool AC.
Of course, there are times when the homeowner would prefer a new AC unit or would be better off buying new. For example:
- Depending on the cost of the AC repair, you might save more long-term by buying a more reliable, newer unit.
- A very old AC unit may be prone to additional breakdowns, so it makes more sense to buy new.
- If your old AC unit has high energy costs, buying a new energy-efficient model could save you a lot of money.
We believe that the decision to repair or replace is always up to the homeowner. We will never pressure you to buy a new unit if you don’t want it.
If you do decide a new unit is the best call, Ambient Edge is an authorized dealer for some of the best and most energy-efficient brands available. Our new air conditioners include:
- Detailed energy cost info so you can make the right choice
- Professional installation
- FREE year of service including two semi-annual tune-ups
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
How much will it cost to repair my AC?
We do everything possible to get you an accurate number before starting work. The cost of your repair will depend on what’s wrong, the cost of any parts we need, and how long it will take to complete the job. Our technical specialists can assess this once they arrive and look at the unit.
We know it’s hard to authorize work if you don’t know what it will cost. That’s why we make things transparent for you:
- We give you an up-front estimate before we do any work
- We do flat-rate estimates that include the total cost of the job
- We do not charge hidden fees
- Because of this, the final price tends to be very close to the estimate you were given
This is just one of the reasons our customers give us such high reviews and come back to us over and over.
Talk to a Kingman Air Conditioning Repair Specialist
Kingman is no place for a home without AC. Make Ambient Edge your trusted repair service—and get the stress-free repair you need. Call us at 928-263-8698 or fill out the form to your right and speak with one of our service experts today.