Every homeowner in Lake Havasu needs AC. Unfortunately, the same desert heat that makes air conditioning so important also puts a lot of strain on your unit—and can cause it to fail with little or no warning. Don’t be left sweating, and don’t put up with an AC repair service you can’t count on. Call Ambient Edge and get the five-star service you deserve.
Don’t let a small AC problem turn into a giant headache. Call 928-263-8698 or fill out the form to the right and get your service call TODAY.
for Lake Havasu City, AZ
Great follow through
Kent - Lake Havasu City, AZ
Had my HAC serviced and routine maintenance done. John was very thorough on explaining what he was going to do. Found a resistor that was wearing out and replaced it. I explained to him we had a warranty still on the unit. He did some research and found it still was under warranty.
LENINGTON - Lake Havasu City, AZ
Very professional and pleasant.
Good service, very professional
Joni - Lake Havasu City, AZ
It’s was quick and easy. The technician was very kind and professional.
Morrison - Lake Havasu City, AZ
The plumber that arrived was an HVAC Technician that had no experience with plumbing. Additionally, the quote he gave was ridiculous totaling at $9,336 and he forgot the 2nd half for the Water Softener at $1336. The 1st technician was not vaccinated and Ambient failed to reveal that critical information with my elderly 86yr old parents at the property site.
Devon was very good and nice! Your prices are ridiculous and I will never use your company for any services again.
Bogaars - Lake Havasu City, AZ
Your prices are ridiculous! Will never use your company again.
Very well done
GWINN - Lake Havasu City, AZ
Tech did very nice job
Dormond - Lake Havasu City, AZ
Thank you Phillip for the great service!
Mack - Lake Havasu City, AZ
The technician was very great and efficient.
Lefler - Lake Havasu City, AZ
Phillip was friendly, polite, knowledgeable and helpful.
GAST - Lake Havasu City, AZ
Arrived on site. Inspected water softener. No leaks, and appears to be running a preset program. Conducted hard water test in the presence of the customer. Tested confirmed that filtration is working. Customer happy.
RTU 4- Carrier- installed 2 new condenser fan motors, replacing old motors with worn bearings. Cycled system on and confirmed proper operation of new motors. All set RTU 6- Lennox(warehouse area)- performed thorough visual leak search of package heat pump system to try to locate refrigerant leak. Could not locate leak at this time. Added UV dye to system and will need to schedule follow up in 60 days to look for location of leak with UV light.
Upon inspection found condenser fan motor is grounded and is popping high voltage fuses and causing thermostat to go blank. Will need to order and replace condenser fan motor to make system operational again. Will quote out motor replacement. Unit 6 is down at this time.
Replace EEV sensor due to current EEV sensor has failed. Replaced EEV sensor and tested system operation. Found unit is a little bit low on charge. Added 1lb of r410 refrigerant. Everything is working well at this time.
Arrived on site. Addressed customers concerns with air in the water line. Found that the Aerators were full of sediment. Recommended that the customer clean them with calcium removed. Customer had concerns with five separate angle stops. Recommended replacement. Gave customer an estimate. Customer accepted. Turned off water to whole house. Replaced angle stops for bathroom lavatory, toilet, and utility sink. Checked for leaks. None at this time. Customer happy.
Heatcraft walk-in cooler. Spoke with heatcraft regarding previous intermittent issues. Checked eev valve and control board. Valve is working okay tech support advised against replacing it. Installed new control board With sensors. Bypassed time delay at condenser and added 4lbs r404 to improve superheat. Everything is working properly at this time.
Upon inspection found everything is working properly at this time. No obvious signs of leak found.
Upon inspection found unit was off on a high pressure lockout due to thermostat not turning on the blower to cool coil. Will need to replace thermostat to make system operational again. Gave home owner estimate for a WiFi thermostat as he only lives in town half of the year and would like to control it from his other home. Estimate declined at this time. Unit is down.
Performed cooling maintenance and cleaning on split air conditioner system. Checked all motor amperages, capacitor ratings, and refrigerant pressures. System is 7 years old and is working well at this time.
Arrived on site. Recommended use of the cable machine to address clog. Gave customer an estimate. Customer accepted. Removed existing toilet. Used cable machine on toilet flange. Reinstalled toilet. Toilet now flushes normally. Checked for leaks. None at this time. Customer happy.
What kind of AC repairs do you do?
If your AC’s broke, we can fix it. This includes:
- Sudden AC failure
- Strange noises coming from unit
- AC is no longer cold enough
- Air from AC vents smells like smoke
- Thermostat problems
- Declining AC performance
- Installation of new units
- Cleaning ducts
- Tune-ups and routine maintenance
I have an AC emergency. How fast can you come?
FAST. At Ambient Edge, we know what it’s like to be without AC when you need it most—and in the middle of a busy schedule. That’s why we offer reliable, on-time 24/7 service.
You can call us any time, night or day:
- Our 24/7 answering service means you can speak to a live operator no matter what time it is. You can get your questions answered and be connected to our on-call team.
- Our 24/7 emergency team is ready to move no matter when you call. We can be at your house rapidly to get your emergency resolved.
Not only are we fast, we are punctual. We will show up when we say we will.
Need HVAC Replacement or Repair in NV or AZ? Call 928-433-2979 to Schedule Service
How much will it cost to fix my AC?
As with all major repairs, the final cost will depend on what exactly is wrong. However, we don’t approve of repair companies that keep you in the dark or surprise you with hidden fees. That’s why we make our pricing as transparent and easy for your as possible:
- All of our estimates are given as flat rates. We include everything that might go into the repair—including time and parts—in one simple number.
- We believe in up-front estimates. When we arrive for a service call, we’ll always diagnose the problem and get your estimate before we start the work.We never want you to be surprised.
- There are no hidden fees. Too many repair companies give you a low “estimate” up front and then tack on extra charges later. We don’t believe in this tactic and we refuse to do it.
Our goal with every job is to help you make an informed choice and get the work done at an affordable rate.
Contact Us for HVAC Service in Lake Havasu AZ and Las Vegas NV
What should I look for in a Lake Havasu AC company?
We believe that a repair service isn’t just supposed to fix your AC—it’s supposed to make your day better. Having a broken air conditioner is frustrating. You’re hot, you’re busy, and suddenly you have a major home repair to worry about. An AC professional should make that situation better, not worse—and get you back to your normal daily life as painlessly as possible.
That’s why there are a few things we recommend you look for in any AC company:
- Service awards. It’s one thing to claim you have good service. It’s another to be recognized by your industry. Ambient Edge has been named “Best of HomeAdvisor.com” and won numerous service awards. We also have a flawless A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.
- Training. Even experienced companies can hire rookie technicians. You don’t want to be the home where they “learn on the job.” Ambient Edge hires experienced professionals, and requires NATE certification for every technician we send out. This is the highest standard for excellence in AC repair.
- A guarantee. If a company really believes in their workmanship, they will back it with a guarantee. That means that if anything goes wrong or you’re not satisfied, they will make it right—no matter what it takes. This is why Ambient Edge offers a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on every job we do, big or small.
These are just some of the ways we deliver you the best service possible. It’s why our customers love us and why we consistently get the top reviews.
Do you offer new AC units? Do you install?
Yes. We sell new air conditioning units from manufacturers we believe in, and installation is FREE with any purchase. We can also handle installation for any AC unit, even if you bought it elsewhere.
Our own selection of air conditioners includes:
- Energy-efficient models from the best AC brands
- Free installation with any purchase
- 1 year of service included with any purchase, including tune-ups
If you already have air conditioning and it’s broken or acting up, we’re happy to fix it for you—and we can fix virtually any make or model. But if you prefer to buy new, or you want the energy savings of a newer unit, we are your leading source for top brands a nd affordable prices.
Talk to a Lake Havasu Air Conditioning Repair Specialist
When your AC isn’t working, you need help fast—and you need the job done right. Let Ambient Edge give you the five-star service you deserve. Call us at 928-263-8698 or fill out the form to your right and speak with one of our service experts today.