Every homeowner in Lake Havasu needs AC. Unfortunately, the same desert heat that makes air conditioning so important also puts a lot of strain on your unit—and can cause it to fail with little or no warning. Don’t be left sweating, and don’t put up with an AC repair service you can’t count on. Call Ambient Edge and get the five-star service you deserve.
Don’t let a small AC problem turn into a giant headache. Call 928-263-8698 or fill out the form to the right and get your service call TODAY.
for Lake Havasu City, AZ
Aaron Did a great job
KEVIN - Lake Havasu City, AZ
Aaron made sure that we got the right equipment that we asked for and made sure we understood how to work the equipment.
Ryan did a great job on the installation. Worked hard until he was done will all his work
KEVIN - Lake Havasu City, AZ
Thomas - Lake Havasu City, AZ
He did a very good job friendly and pleasant checked out everything all was fine
Hiles - Lake Havasu City, AZ
Perfect combination of service and skills
RANDALL - Lake Havasu City, AZ
Excellent service thanks
Macdonald - Lake Havasu City, AZ
Yet another great service experience with Jonathan Sandez!
Great service very knowledgeable
JONES - Lake Havasu City, AZ
Out standing job
Frank - Lake Havasu City, AZ
Wallace - Lake Havasu City, AZ
AS always John's service was excellent, very efficient and prompt and polite.
Excellent Service, Very Professional
Glenn - Lake Havasu City, AZ
Outstanding customer service, professional technical staff.
Found condensing coil very dirty. Chemically cleaned coil and and tested operation. System still shutting off after a couple minutes of run time. Suspect system is restricted due to temperature of the liquid line and tripping head pressure. Recommended replacement of system due to restriction. Will need to order compressor and cap tube in order to repair. They have a replacement unit in their shop and will swap it out.
1 year parts and labor. No warranty for customer supplied equipment. Arrived on site and installed an ro water system under sink. Gave bid to do the work and replace angle stop mid way the install I seen they supplied a angle stop but didnâ€™t have the right parts to make it work so I did away with the 184 for the angle stop and charged her 73 for the parts it took to make the kit angle stop work. Customer was so happy I was honest but customer did complain and didnâ€™t wanna pay the service fee. I collected it anyways. No leaks customer happy up to code.
Performed cooling maintenance and cleaning on package air conditioner system. Checked all motor amperages, capacitor ratings, and refrigerant pressures. Found blower motor capacitor weak. Replaced capacitor with customer approval. Everything working well at this time.
Performed cooling maintenance on package air conditioner system. Checked all motor amperages, capacitor ratings, and refrigerant pressures. Also checked temperature split between return and supply air. Found blower motor leaking oil. Also found condenser fan motor bearings are starting to stiffen and motor is rusting. System is 14 years old and is R22 refrigerant. Everything is working at this time but system should be considered for replacement in the near future. R22 refrigerant has been phased out and is no longer available.
Found chiller has low water flow causing unit to go off on low suction pressure due to rust in the evaporator and possibly pump motor going out also noticed valves are leaking water and process tube leaking at fittings will send quote for repairs
Could not find issue with system. Checked refrigerant pressures and temperature split between return and supply air. System is working at this time. Condenser fan motor bearings sound like they are going out. System is fairly old and should be considered for replacement.
Upon inspection found many issues with unit. Will quote all necessary repairs to get unit operating per manufacture specifications.
Upon inspection the technician found that the temp controller has failed and the condenser coil is very dirty and needs to be chemically cleaned. these repairs are to get the unit running and the technician will reevaluate the system and more quotes may follow. Completed repairs on freezer. Unit now turns on and upon further inspection found compressor windings shorted. Will send over quote to replace compressor but strongly recommend freezer be replaced.
Completed filter change on all HvaC equipment. Also checked operations of systems running locker rooms and back area. Found temp sensor for thermostat reading incorrectly in locker rooms and in poor location. Will send quote to relocate and replace sensor.
Replaed novar board and tested operations. Could not get system to cool. Was able to get blower to turn on and is still running. Will need to return to troubleshoot system even further. Spoke with Jasmin at staples help desk. Jasmin would like for me to come back for unit 6 to continue where left off. All systems have communication and are running except unit 6.
What kind of AC repairs do you do?
If your AC’s broke, we can fix it. This includes:
- Sudden AC failure
- Strange noises coming from unit
- AC is no longer cold enough
- Air from AC vents smells like smoke
- Thermostat problems
- Declining AC performance
- Installation of new units
- Cleaning ducts
- Tune-ups and routine maintenance
I have an AC emergency. How fast can you come?
FAST. At Ambient Edge, we know what it’s like to be without AC when you need it most—and in the middle of a busy schedule. That’s why we offer reliable, on-time 24/7 service.
You can call us any time, night or day:
- Our 24/7 answering service means you can speak to a live operator no matter what time it is. You can get your questions answered and be connected to our on-call team.
- Our 24/7 emergency team is ready to move no matter when you call. We can be at your house rapidly to get your emergency resolved.
Not only are we fast, we are punctual. We will show up when we say we will.
How much will it cost to fix my AC?
As with all major repairs, the final cost will depend on what exactly is wrong. However, we don’t approve of repair companies that keep you in the dark or surprise you with hidden fees. That’s why we make our pricing as transparent and easy for your as possible:
- All of our estimates are given as flat rates. We include everything that might go into the repair—including time and parts—in one simple number.
- We believe in up-front estimates. When we arrive for a service call, we’ll always diagnose the problem and get your estimate before we start the work.We never want you to be surprised.
- There are no hidden fees. Too many repair companies give you a low “estimate” up front and then tack on extra charges later. We don’t believe in this tactic and we refuse to do it.
Our goal with every job is to help you make an informed choice and get the work done at an affordable rate.
What should I look for in a Lake Havasu AC company?
We believe that a repair service isn’t just supposed to fix your AC—it’s supposed to make your day better. Having a broken air conditioner is frustrating. You’re hot, you’re busy, and suddenly you have a major home repair to worry about. An AC professional should make that situation better, not worse—and get you back to your normal daily life as painlessly as possible.
That’s why there are a few things we recommend you look for in any AC company:
- Service awards. It’s one thing to claim you have good service. It’s another to be recognized by your industry. Ambient Edge has been named “Best of HomeAdvisor.com” and won numerous service awards. We also have a flawless A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.
- Training. Even experienced companies can hire rookie technicians. You don’t want to be the home where they “learn on the job.” Ambient Edge hires experienced professionals, and requires NATE certification for every technician we send out. This is the highest standard for excellence in AC repair.
- A guarantee. If a company really believes in their workmanship, they will back it with a guarantee. That means that if anything goes wrong or you’re not satisfied, they will make it right—no matter what it takes. This is why Ambient Edge offers a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on every job we do, big or small.
These are just some of the ways we deliver you the best service possible. It’s why our customers love us and why we consistently get the top reviews.
Do you offer new AC units? Do you install?
Yes. We sell new air conditioning units from manufacturers we believe in, and installation is FREE with any purchase. We can also handle installation for any AC unit, even if you bought it elsewhere.
Our own selection of air conditioners includes:
- Energy-efficient models from the best AC brands
- Free installation with any purchase
- 1 year of service included with any purchase, including tune-ups
If you already have air conditioning and it’s broken or acting up, we’re happy to fix it for you—and we can fix virtually any make or model. But if you prefer to buy new, or you want the energy savings of a newer unit, we are your leading source for top brands a nd affordable prices.
Talk to a Lake Havasu Air Conditioning Repair Specialist
When your AC isn’t working, you need help fast—and you need the job done right. Let Ambient Edge give you the five-star service you deserve. Call us at 928-263-8698 or fill out the form to your right and speak with one of our service experts today.