Every homeowner in Lake Havasu needs AC. Unfortunately, the same desert heat that makes air conditioning so important also puts a lot of strain on your unit—and can cause it to fail with little or no warning. Don’t be left sweating, and don’t put up with an AC repair service you can’t count on. Call Ambient Edge and get the five-star service you deserve.
Don’t let a small AC problem turn into a giant headache. Call 928-263-8698 or fill out the form to the right and get your service call TODAY.
for Lake Havasu City, AZ
Steeber - Lake Havasu City, AZ
Very knowledgeable and curtious.
John Schutte from Ambient Edge dba Plumbing by Jake
Billsgalpal1 - Lake Havasu City, AZ
John Schutte, plumbing technician, was here on 3/12 and disconnected the plumbing so the new countertops could be installed on 3/15. Plumbing was reinstalled on 3/16. Had a slight leak in the kitchen so I called & was informed someone would be out on 3/18 and John Schutte arrived early, on time, and very professional. He located the trouble, did a few tweaks and made the necessary repairs. Thanks John!!
McKenzie - Lake Havasu City, AZ
The crew was top notch
SMITH - Lake Havasu City, AZ
Very professional manual crew #1
Lumley - Lake Havasu City, AZ
Are you kidding me
Murray - Lake Havasu City, AZ
Terrible. Your quote was twice that of another plumber
Tech was awesome.
Hudson - Lake Havasu City, AZ
Jonathan was informative, professional, and took the time to hear our concerns/questions. Deserves a raise!
Lumley - Lake Havasu City, AZ
Mitchell - Lake Havasu City, AZ
These guys are the best speedy service and the install was perfect friendly easy to talk to and made it so I understood exactly what they were telling me. I would recommend these guys for your plumbing or heating needs.Great service I'm very pleased.
Mike - Lake Havasu City, AZ
On time. Makes sure your system is working properly before leaving.Checks out complete system. They are the only company I use . Highly recommended.
Found TXV restricted and not allowing enough refrigerant into the evaporator coil. Quoted to replace TXV on after hours. Quote accepted. Replaced TXV and tested system operation. Temp is dropping may go into defrost a couple times. Advised to let it run til morning and check temperature on opening. Everything working at this time.
Per customer request- emailed over Home Depot quote form with estimate for customer supplied water heater
Completed spring maintenance, filter change, and coil cleanings on every unit. Checked refrigerant pressures, electrical, motors, and overall quality checks of the units. All issues found will be quoted.
Completed cooling maintenance and inspection on Trane package unit. Customer approved quote to replace badly sun rotted thermostat wire. Everything else is working okay at this time.
Removed old condenser fan motors. Installed new condenser fan motors on both units with there corresponding capacitors. Checked operations and everything is working properly at this time.
Arrived on site to reconnect existing toilet removed existing toilet flange mount bolts replaced with new and secured to flange added new wax ring set toilet on flange and bolted to flange hooked up supply line turned water back on no leaks and caulked base of toilet RO new floor all approved water complete customer satisfied.
Arrived on site. Turned off water for toilet in bathroom 1 via angle stop. Disconnected existing toilet. Installed new wax ring and bolts. Assembled and installed customer supplied toilet. Repeat steps for other three bathrooms. Replaced angle stop in bathroom number two. Check for leaks on all four toilets. None at this time. Customer happy.
4 ton 14 Seer split gas systems in attic
Performed cooling maintenance and cleaning on package air conditioner system. Checked all motor amperages, capacitor ratings, and refrigerant pressures. Everything working well at this time. System is 9 years old. Recommended adding Ac renew oil additive.
Repipe garage in attic. Mainline ,hot and ,cold remove copper and install pex tubing.. Arrived on site and shut water off at meter, cut the main line coming into the addict and transferred it to pex piping, ran 3/4 man 10 - 15 feet and tapped into the softener loop. Also replaced 1/2 copper line going to hose bibs on far side of home. Replaced all piping over addict with pex piping. Also performed a plumbing maintenance flushed water heater and filled out form. All approved work is complete no leaks at this time customer happy up to code.
What kind of AC repairs do you do?
If your AC’s broke, we can fix it. This includes:
- Sudden AC failure
- Strange noises coming from unit
- AC is no longer cold enough
- Air from AC vents smells like smoke
- Thermostat problems
- Declining AC performance
- Installation of new units
- Cleaning ducts
- Tune-ups and routine maintenance
I have an AC emergency. How fast can you come?
FAST. At Ambient Edge, we know what it’s like to be without AC when you need it most—and in the middle of a busy schedule. That’s why we offer reliable, on-time 24/7 service.
You can call us any time, night or day:
- Our 24/7 answering service means you can speak to a live operator no matter what time it is. You can get your questions answered and be connected to our on-call team.
- Our 24/7 emergency team is ready to move no matter when you call. We can be at your house rapidly to get your emergency resolved.
Not only are we fast, we are punctual. We will show up when we say we will.
How much will it cost to fix my AC?
As with all major repairs, the final cost will depend on what exactly is wrong. However, we don’t approve of repair companies that keep you in the dark or surprise you with hidden fees. That’s why we make our pricing as transparent and easy for your as possible:
- All of our estimates are given as flat rates. We include everything that might go into the repair—including time and parts—in one simple number.
- We believe in up-front estimates. When we arrive for a service call, we’ll always diagnose the problem and get your estimate before we start the work.We never want you to be surprised.
- There are no hidden fees. Too many repair companies give you a low “estimate” up front and then tack on extra charges later. We don’t believe in this tactic and we refuse to do it.
Our goal with every job is to help you make an informed choice and get the work done at an affordable rate.
What should I look for in a Lake Havasu AC company?
We believe that a repair service isn’t just supposed to fix your AC—it’s supposed to make your day better. Having a broken air conditioner is frustrating. You’re hot, you’re busy, and suddenly you have a major home repair to worry about. An AC professional should make that situation better, not worse—and get you back to your normal daily life as painlessly as possible.
That’s why there are a few things we recommend you look for in any AC company:
- Service awards. It’s one thing to claim you have good service. It’s another to be recognized by your industry. Ambient Edge has been named “Best of HomeAdvisor.com” and won numerous service awards. We also have a flawless A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.
- Training. Even experienced companies can hire rookie technicians. You don’t want to be the home where they “learn on the job.” Ambient Edge hires experienced professionals, and requires NATE certification for every technician we send out. This is the highest standard for excellence in AC repair.
- A guarantee. If a company really believes in their workmanship, they will back it with a guarantee. That means that if anything goes wrong or you’re not satisfied, they will make it right—no matter what it takes. This is why Ambient Edge offers a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on every job we do, big or small.
These are just some of the ways we deliver you the best service possible. It’s why our customers love us and why we consistently get the top reviews.
Do you offer new AC units? Do you install?
Yes. We sell new air conditioning units from manufacturers we believe in, and installation is FREE with any purchase. We can also handle installation for any AC unit, even if you bought it elsewhere.
Our own selection of air conditioners includes:
- Energy-efficient models from the best AC brands
- Free installation with any purchase
- 1 year of service included with any purchase, including tune-ups
If you already have air conditioning and it’s broken or acting up, we’re happy to fix it for you—and we can fix virtually any make or model. But if you prefer to buy new, or you want the energy savings of a newer unit, we are your leading source for top brands a nd affordable prices.
Talk to a Lake Havasu Air Conditioning Repair Specialist
When your AC isn’t working, you need help fast—and you need the job done right. Let Ambient Edge give you the five-star service you deserve. Call us at 928-263-8698 or fill out the form to your right and speak with one of our service experts today.