Every homeowner in Lake Havasu needs AC. Unfortunately, the same desert heat that makes air conditioning so important also puts a lot of strain on your unit—and can cause it to fail with little or no warning. Don’t be left sweating, and don’t put up with an AC repair service you can’t count on. Call Ambient Edge and get the five-star service you deserve.
Don’t let a small AC problem turn into a giant headache. Call 928-263-8698 or fill out the form to the right and get your service call TODAY.
for Lake Havasu City, AZ
Lystrup - Lake Havasu City, AZ
Jonathan is great, this is the second time he’s been at my home, he does a great job.
LANDMARK - Lake Havasu City, AZ
Great Service, knowledgeable, polite.
Keyes - Lake Havasu City, AZ
LENINGTON - Lake Havasu City, AZ
Johnathan is very competant
Caruso - Lake Havasu City, AZ
BALCAZAR - Lake Havasu City, AZ
Good guy! Very knowledgeable, answered all my questions
KETTER - Lake Havasu City, AZ
Jonathan was very nice and helpful
Lumley - Lake Havasu City, AZ
Very nice young man very efficient and knowledgeable
Charles - Lake Havasu City, AZ
Service tech was on time, knew his business, was very personable and fixed all my problems.
Pricing service and quick
Gardner - Lake Havasu City, AZ
Arrived on site. Addressed customers concerns with water heater leaking. Recommended replacement. Gave customer estimate for 40 gallon Rheem electric water heater and drain pan. Customer accepted.
Performed cooling maintenance and cleaning on split air conditioner system. Checked all motor amperages, capacitor ratings, and refrigerant pressures. Found capacitor is going weak. Everything working at this time. Recommended capacitor replacement. Also recommended EAP maintenance plan.
Arrived on site. Turned off water to toilet via angle stop. Drained existing toilet. Removed existing toilet. Replaced wax ring and bolts. Installed customer supplied toilet. Turned on water to toilet via angle stop. Checked for leaks. None at this time. Customer happy.
Performed cooling maintenance and cleaning on package air conditioner system. Checked all motor amperages, capacitor ratings, and refrigerant pressures. System is 31 years old and is R22 refrigerant. Found capacitor for compressor and fan motor dead. Replaced both capacitors with customer approval. Everything working at this time. Due to system age and condition highly recommended system replacement soon. No consultant appointment at this time.
Upon inspection found newly installed mini split low on refrigerant found leak with bubble at evaporator connections was able to tight down and stop leak. Added 2lbs r410 everything is working okay at this time.
Upon inspection found condenser fan motor not running due to weak capacitor, this caused the compressor to turn off on overload. Watered compressor until over load reset also found unit was low on charge. Also found a weak blower motor capacitor. Customer approved refrigerant recharge, ez seal and 2 capacitors. Due to condition of evaporator coil recommend this unit for replacement. Customer is not interested in replacing at this time. Everything is working okay at this time.
Upon inspection found rtu 3 with 2 grounded compressors. Will send quotes for repairs and replacement.
Arrived on site, upon removal plumber found that existing toilet was cracked at base at right bolt hole, advised customer of problem and that toilet would need replacement, removed existing master bath toilet and turned off water supply to angle that had small drip, left supply in shower pan to drip as angle stop will not completely close, plugged toilet flange for smells
Could not find issue with airflow everything operating normally at this time. Service warranty.
Upon inspection found system was very low on refrigerant. Added 2lbs of refrigerant with homeowner approval. Tested system operation. Everything working at this time. Bubble tested connections and could not find leak at this time. Homeowner has friend who installed system and will have him come out and check all connections again. email@example.com
What kind of AC repairs do you do?
If your AC’s broke, we can fix it. This includes:
- Sudden AC failure
- Strange noises coming from unit
- AC is no longer cold enough
- Air from AC vents smells like smoke
- Thermostat problems
- Declining AC performance
- Installation of new units
- Cleaning ducts
- Tune-ups and routine maintenance
I have an AC emergency. How fast can you come?
FAST. At Ambient Edge, we know what it’s like to be without AC when you need it most—and in the middle of a busy schedule. That’s why we offer reliable, on-time 24/7 service.
You can call us any time, night or day:
- Our 24/7 answering service means you can speak to a live operator no matter what time it is. You can get your questions answered and be connected to our on-call team.
- Our 24/7 emergency team is ready to move no matter when you call. We can be at your house rapidly to get your emergency resolved.
Not only are we fast, we are punctual. We will show up when we say we will.
How much will it cost to fix my AC?
As with all major repairs, the final cost will depend on what exactly is wrong. However, we don’t approve of repair companies that keep you in the dark or surprise you with hidden fees. That’s why we make our pricing as transparent and easy for your as possible:
- All of our estimates are given as flat rates. We include everything that might go into the repair—including time and parts—in one simple number.
- We believe in up-front estimates. When we arrive for a service call, we’ll always diagnose the problem and get your estimate before we start the work.We never want you to be surprised.
- There are no hidden fees. Too many repair companies give you a low “estimate” up front and then tack on extra charges later. We don’t believe in this tactic and we refuse to do it.
Our goal with every job is to help you make an informed choice and get the work done at an affordable rate.
What should I look for in a Lake Havasu AC company?
We believe that a repair service isn’t just supposed to fix your AC—it’s supposed to make your day better. Having a broken air conditioner is frustrating. You’re hot, you’re busy, and suddenly you have a major home repair to worry about. An AC professional should make that situation better, not worse—and get you back to your normal daily life as painlessly as possible.
That’s why there are a few things we recommend you look for in any AC company:
- Service awards. It’s one thing to claim you have good service. It’s another to be recognized by your industry. Ambient Edge has been named “Best of HomeAdvisor.com” and won numerous service awards. We also have a flawless A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.
- Training. Even experienced companies can hire rookie technicians. You don’t want to be the home where they “learn on the job.” Ambient Edge hires experienced professionals, and requires NATE certification for every technician we send out. This is the highest standard for excellence in AC repair.
- A guarantee. If a company really believes in their workmanship, they will back it with a guarantee. That means that if anything goes wrong or you’re not satisfied, they will make it right—no matter what it takes. This is why Ambient Edge offers a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on every job we do, big or small.
These are just some of the ways we deliver you the best service possible. It’s why our customers love us and why we consistently get the top reviews.
Do you offer new AC units? Do you install?
Yes. We sell new air conditioning units from manufacturers we believe in, and installation is FREE with any purchase. We can also handle installation for any AC unit, even if you bought it elsewhere.
Our own selection of air conditioners includes:
- Energy-efficient models from the best AC brands
- Free installation with any purchase
- 1 year of service included with any purchase, including tune-ups
If you already have air conditioning and it’s broken or acting up, we’re happy to fix it for you—and we can fix virtually any make or model. But if you prefer to buy new, or you want the energy savings of a newer unit, we are your leading source for top brands a nd affordable prices.
Talk to a Lake Havasu Air Conditioning Repair Specialist
When your AC isn’t working, you need help fast—and you need the job done right. Let Ambient Edge give you the five-star service you deserve. Call us at 928-263-8698 or fill out the form to your right and speak with one of our service experts today.