Every homeowner in Lake Havasu needs AC. Unfortunately, the same desert heat that makes air conditioning so important also puts a lot of strain on your unit—and can cause it to fail with little or no warning. Don’t be left sweating, and don’t put up with an AC repair service you can’t count on. Call Ambient Edge and get the five-star service you deserve.
Don’t let a small AC problem turn into a giant headache. Call 928-263-8698 or fill out the form to the right and get your service call TODAY.
for Lake Havasu City, AZ
Latham - Lake Havasu City, AZ
Travis came back to double check a faucet and let me know I’ll need a new one for it to work I appreciated the return to check the same day I caught
GEIER - Lake Havasu City, AZ
Dr. Cal Meacham - Lake Havasu City, AZ
Excellent installation of new water purification system.
Very helpful and made good suggestions can do positive attitude with helpful educating I appreciated it all
GEIER - Lake Havasu City, AZ
Excellent Service & Quick Response
Remi - Lake Havasu City, AZ
Very good guy
Salvatore - Lake Havasu City, AZ
GGG - Lake Havasu City, AZ
The team worked very hard to minimize the down time in 109 degree heat. They kept us informed and were pleasant to work with.
Regina, is awesome, !!
BALCAZAR - Lake Havasu City, AZ
King - Lake Havasu City, AZ
Travis was very professional and knowledgeable
Wonderful service with John
NEWTON - Lake Havasu City, AZ
John is a very responsible service man. We have had him before and trust what he says about our unit.
Both units are old 16 and 18 years old. Both systems are R22 refrigerant. Unit 1 condenser fan motor is rusting out and bearings are starting to stiffen. Unit 2 has a dead compressor capacitor and causing compressor to over amp. Also found blower motor is leaking oil and condenser fan motor is rusting out and bearings are stiffening. Both units should be considered for replacement due to age and condition of units.
System is 13 years old and is R22 refrigerant. Checked all motor amperages, capacitor ratings, and refrigerant pressures. Fan circuit board relay is getting stuck in the on position. Need to replace relay. Also found system is starting to build a restriction in refrigeration lines. Compressor amperage is starting to climb high. Contactor is burnt. Due to age and condition of system highly recommended system replacement in near future.
Systems are 28 years old and are R22 refrigerant. Found blower motor capacitor is weak on both units. Also found contactor is burnt on both units. Upon further inspection found thermostat wiring starting to expose on both units. Compressor amperage is high and windings are possibly weakening within the compressor on unit 1. Blower motor is starting to run hot and high amps on unit 2 Refrigerant levels are ok at this time. Condenser fan motor bearings are starting to stiffen on both units. Due to age and cost of repairs highly recommended replacement soon on both systems.
Arrived on site for customer complaining of laundry room faucet not working, took off supply line from Fossett turned it on customer had water going to it thereâ€™s a problem with the Fossett told customer she needs replace Fossett. This is not a callback
Elliptical open air deli case. Upon inspection found pressure control settings, set incorrectly causing unit to short cycle. Reset settings verified operations everything is working okay at this time.
Arrived on site and installed customer supplied ro
Completed cooling maintenance and inspection. Found worn bearings on condenser fan motor recommend replacing soon.
Arrived on site for customer complaining of angle stop leaking upon inspection the angle stop was leaking but not our responsibility due to all we did was disconnect the fixtures. Gave customer a bitch to replace both angle stops customer excepted replace both angle stops and he also had a new riser with a push stop float installed for him customer happy up to code no leaks at this time
Arrived on site for a leaking faucet, customer for me that the Fossett was not leaking but that she needed to shower valves replaced present a customer with the customer did not like our prices went to collect service fee customer got upset that I didnâ€™t do anything to deserve the service fee so I asked her is there anything small I can address and she asked me to take the cover plate off the Fossett in the kitchen. I agreed shut down water the whole house because angle stops were old possibly leaking took the Fossett out took cover plate off reinstall Fossett turn water on leak checked everything customers way happy now
Completed full cleaning on ice machine to remove mold and any calcium present. Tested ice machine operation and found that expansion valve is failed not regulating refrigerant. Temp drop across valve is 2 degrees. Spoke to customer. Will call manufacture to check warranty and quote for new valve.
What kind of AC repairs do you do?
If your AC’s broke, we can fix it. This includes:
- Sudden AC failure
- Strange noises coming from unit
- AC is no longer cold enough
- Air from AC vents smells like smoke
- Thermostat problems
- Declining AC performance
- Installation of new units
- Cleaning ducts
- Tune-ups and routine maintenance
I have an AC emergency. How fast can you come?
FAST. At Ambient Edge, we know what it’s like to be without AC when you need it most—and in the middle of a busy schedule. That’s why we offer reliable, on-time 24/7 service.
You can call us any time, night or day:
- Our 24/7 answering service means you can speak to a live operator no matter what time it is. You can get your questions answered and be connected to our on-call team.
- Our 24/7 emergency team is ready to move no matter when you call. We can be at your house rapidly to get your emergency resolved.
Not only are we fast, we are punctual. We will show up when we say we will.
How much will it cost to fix my AC?
As with all major repairs, the final cost will depend on what exactly is wrong. However, we don’t approve of repair companies that keep you in the dark or surprise you with hidden fees. That’s why we make our pricing as transparent and easy for your as possible:
- All of our estimates are given as flat rates. We include everything that might go into the repair—including time and parts—in one simple number.
- We believe in up-front estimates. When we arrive for a service call, we’ll always diagnose the problem and get your estimate before we start the work.We never want you to be surprised.
- There are no hidden fees. Too many repair companies give you a low “estimate” up front and then tack on extra charges later. We don’t believe in this tactic and we refuse to do it.
Our goal with every job is to help you make an informed choice and get the work done at an affordable rate.
What should I look for in a Lake Havasu AC company?
We believe that a repair service isn’t just supposed to fix your AC—it’s supposed to make your day better. Having a broken air conditioner is frustrating. You’re hot, you’re busy, and suddenly you have a major home repair to worry about. An AC professional should make that situation better, not worse—and get you back to your normal daily life as painlessly as possible.
That’s why there are a few things we recommend you look for in any AC company:
- Service awards. It’s one thing to claim you have good service. It’s another to be recognized by your industry. Ambient Edge has been named “Best of HomeAdvisor.com” and won numerous service awards. We also have a flawless A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.
- Training. Even experienced companies can hire rookie technicians. You don’t want to be the home where they “learn on the job.” Ambient Edge hires experienced professionals, and requires NATE certification for every technician we send out. This is the highest standard for excellence in AC repair.
- A guarantee. If a company really believes in their workmanship, they will back it with a guarantee. That means that if anything goes wrong or you’re not satisfied, they will make it right—no matter what it takes. This is why Ambient Edge offers a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on every job we do, big or small.
These are just some of the ways we deliver you the best service possible. It’s why our customers love us and why we consistently get the top reviews.
Do you offer new AC units? Do you install?
Yes. We sell new air conditioning units from manufacturers we believe in, and installation is FREE with any purchase. We can also handle installation for any AC unit, even if you bought it elsewhere.
Our own selection of air conditioners includes:
- Energy-efficient models from the best AC brands
- Free installation with any purchase
- 1 year of service included with any purchase, including tune-ups
If you already have air conditioning and it’s broken or acting up, we’re happy to fix it for you—and we can fix virtually any make or model. But if you prefer to buy new, or you want the energy savings of a newer unit, we are your leading source for top brands a nd affordable prices.
Talk to a Lake Havasu Air Conditioning Repair Specialist
When your AC isn’t working, you need help fast—and you need the job done right. Let Ambient Edge give you the five-star service you deserve. Call us at 928-263-8698 or fill out the form to your right and speak with one of our service experts today.