While Nevada is generally warm, winters can get cold, and you need to be able to rely on your furnace. If left uncared for, your furnace can begin with built-up dirt and dust and tired parts for the following heating season. This can cause your furnace to have a lower efficiency and possibly shorten its lifespan.
Before the cold arrives, let our Summerlin heating experts at Ambient Edge tune up your furnace so your family can enjoy a comfortable and warm winter season. With decades of combined experience and knowledge of the local weather conditions, our team just cannot be beat. Our professional Summerlin air conditioning repair company will fully inspect your heating system and examine it for safety issues, dirt, grime, and failing parts.
If any issues are found during your Summerlin furnace tune-up, rest assured that our technicians will inform you. With our flat-rate pricing, you never need to worry about hidden costs after we provide a work estimate. Ambient Edge also offers customers a 100% satisfaction guarantee, so you can be confident in choosing our company.
Benefits of a Furnace Tune-Up in Summerlin
Call Ambient Energy for your annual furnace maintenance and reap the benefits of being proactive with your heating system. In the many years that we have been replacing heating systems, we have seen the benefits of preventative heating system maintenance. We know the easiest way to guarantee long-term comfort for your home is to have our team come out annually for regular equipment services.
You may not be proactive about regular tune-ups due to the cost, but once you understand the benefits of maintaining your heating system, you will see that it far outweighs the cost.
- System warranty requirements. Homeowners do not want to be responsible for a breakdown when a furnace is fairly new. Most manufacturers require tune-up records to be provided before fulfilling any warranty repairs.
- Reduce the chance of a breakdown. Regularly scheduled maintenance does not guarantee your heating system will never fail, but it greatly reduces those chances. While inspecting your heating system, our technicians check it over for signs of component failure or damage and have the opportunity to fix any problems before they get worse.
- Heat your home more effectively. During an annual tune-up, our technicians calibrate and clean your furnace and make any necessary adjustments to blower control speeds to help provide optimal airflow to your home. This provides your family with warmer nights to ensure your comfort.
- Fuel savings and energy savings. A properly installed and maintained heating system will not have to fight to keep your home warm. This means there is less energy wasted, and energy bills that are much lower.
- Maximum heating system lifespan. New furnaces are often one of the largest purchases for homeowners, costing thousands of dollars, so shortening your furnace’s lifespan by skipping necessary maintenance can be frustrating and costly in the long run. Our team has seen heating systems that receive annual tune-ups far outlast those that have skipped maintenance.
With these numerous benefits, it is easy to see that scheduling regular furnace tune-ups in Summerlin is worth it. A nominal yearly fee can save you thousands down the road.
Why Is Skipping Furnace Maintenance Dangerous?
Furnace tune-ups are for more than just efficiency. Having a worn-out or broken furnace can be an inconvenience for families who need warmth in the winter. However, depending on the issue at hand, an uncared-for furnace can be dangerous or even fatal in certain situations.
Homes that have furnaces older than ten years can be at greater risk. Over time, the chances of a heat exchanger or other part failing greatly increase. When this happens, there is the possibility that your family members could suffer carbon monoxide poisoning or your home could be subject to a fire.
When one of our professional technicians performs your annual furnace maintenance, they will pay special attention to potential safety issues. If any hazards are found that could place your family in danger, we will make you immediately aware. Our technician will provide recommendations and options for repairing or replacing your furnace.
Need HVAC Replacement or Repair in Summerlin NV? Call (928) 263-8698 to Schedule Service
A Furnace Tune-Up with Ambient Edge
Anyone who has tried to fix a piece of machinery without proper experience knows how complex a heating system can be. Furnaces have numerous precision parts that require attention. When a single component fails, the whole heating system becomes at risk of breaking down or becoming damaged.
Furnaces tend to have heating issues that are symptomless. Homeowners often go months or even years without detecting a problem in their heating system. These seemingly small issues can gradually become larger and more expensive.
During your furnace tune-up, our technicians provide comprehensive maintenance, inspecting all parts of the furnace for normal wear and tear and damage. During your Summerlin furnace tune-up, you can expect our technicians to:
- Ensure your heating system starts up with no issues
- Inspect the flue assembly
- Measure and adjust the airflow of the blower
- Replace worn-out belts and other parts
- Clean the ignition assembly
- Examine the burners, blower, and coil
- Test the safety of electronic controls
- Clean the filter or replace it if necessary
- Measure and adjust the gas pressure
- Inspect the heating system for any sign of rust or dampness
After completing your Summerlin furnace tune-up, you can be confident that your winter season will be warm and cozy. If something comes up during the heating season, our technicians are available 24/7 for emergencies. Our company is always available to remedy any issues that may arise.
Contact Us for HVAC Service in Summerlin NV
Ambient Edge Can Handle All Your Summerlin Furnace Issues
Our heating and air conditioning company proudly provides responsive and thorough service to our Nevada customers. You can count on us for all your regular Summerlin furnace tune-ups and other needs. Our technicians are top in their field, providing professionalism and thoroughness at every visit.
Our experts can maintain any model or brand of heating system you may have in your home, with problems of any size. Contact Ambient Edge to schedule your annual furnace tune-up. Give us a call or use our simple online form today.