Any walk-in freezer trouble is a big problem for a business. Even brief temperature disruptions or loss of refrigeration can cause thawing and health issues. And because a walk-in freezer can contain thousands of dollars’ worth of product, it can also mean disastrous product loss. Whether you are experiencing ongoing issues with your walk-in freezer, or your freezer suddenly fails, you need a repair service you can rely on. You need Ambient Edge.
Ambient Edge is your leading local commercial walk-in freezer repair company in Summerlin. Our experienced and NATE-certified technical specialists have the advanced training and industry experience to identify and fix the problems that threaten your business. And because we focus on your bottom line, we complete repairs quickly and effectively—the first time around.
We offer these services:
- 24/7 emergency repairs and servicing
- Repair and tune-up service calls
- Ongoing maintenance plans to save your business money
- NATE-certified expertise with every service call
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all work
We can help you save money. Our technicians work quickly and effectively and always with a concern for your bottom line. Call Ambient Edge and get the solutions you need today. Contact us at 702-723-4704 or fill out the form to the right and talk to a commercial freezer expert today.
Emergency Repairs Save on Product Loss and Downtime
Sometimes a problem is too urgent to let go unfixed. When the temperature starts rising in your freezer, you need reliable solutions fast. When a freezer fails, you often have only a few hours before you start losing money—and, potentially, customers. We understand that time is limited when a freezer breaks down. That’s why we keep our on-call emergency service teams fully staffed and equipped at all hours.
- 24-hour Over-the-Phone Assistance
Are you unsure if an issue is urgent? Don’t wait until regular business hours to find out. Our team of walk-in freezer experts are available to answer questions at any time, 365 days a year. Once you call our 24-hour service line we’ll connect you with a freezer expert who will help you identify the issue and offer the most effective, cost-saving solutions available.
- 24-hour Commercial Freezer Repairs
We’re always ready to help. No matter the time. If your freezer is experiencing urgent problems with temperature or power, it can cause thousands of dollars of damage if left overnight. That’s why our on-call team of technical specialists are ready to rush to your side as soon as you call. Because we’re locally based, we can get to you within hours and often finish repairs before the competition could have arrived.
At Ambient Edge, all our service technicians are seasoned experts in the field. Our late night emergency technical specialists are no exception—you’ll never get a rookie from us. Call Ambient Edge today to speak to learn more about our emergency services.
Our Maintenance Plans Save You Money
Along with our repair and emergency services, we provide maintenance plans designed to extend the life of your walk-in freezer and keep it operating at peak performance. Routine maintenance calls help identify refrigeration issues early, lowering your long-term costs on energy and repairs.
During our maintenance calls we:
- Test temperature and pressure controls
- Recalibrate fans, blower motors, and defrost controls
- Test electrical connections
- Clean coils and lubricate bearings
- Check refrigerant charge
- Add refrigerant as needed
Once our technical specialists finish a maintenance call, we make sure you know exactly what was done, and make recommendations to improve the unit’s long-term performance.
Need HVAC Replacement or Repair in Summerlin NV? Call (928) 263-8698 to Schedule Service
Is your business experiencing these 5 costly refrigeration issues?
Ambient Edge has a 15-year record of top-rated commercial refrigeration repair. That means we are trained and equipped to handle problems with all commercial freezers—but there are a few problems we’ve seen more than others. If your business is experiencing any of these five common issues, you need a service call now to avoid a costly failure later:
- Power outage. A tripped circuit breaker can be a simple fix. But regular power outages can indicate a more difficult problem with the electrical components, such as a damaged control board. These delicate systems require expert knowledge of electrical circuits to repair.
- Motor won’t turn off. A walk-in freezer’s motor should stop running regularly when the temperature rises and requires cooling. If the motor does not turn off but runs constantly, it probably means the freezer isn’t staying cold. This could indicate a leak in the refrigerant or insulation. A constantly running motor doesn’t just waste power—it can also make the freezer work harder than it needs to, leading to bigger problems in the future.
- Leaky freezer shell. Even though a walk-in freezer’s shell doesn’t hold complex equipment, it can cause problems if not regularly inspected. If the shell develops leaks, if any panels come loose, or if the door is not thoroughly sealed it can cause moisture to gather inside the freezer.
- Ice buildup on evaporators. If you see icy stalagmites forming in your freezer, it may be because the evaporator coils are not defrosting properly during the defrost cycle. This can result in a buildup of ice around the evaporator coils that forces the compressor to work harder to transfer heat. Ice may also be a result of a problem with the drainage of water out of the freezer.
- Inadequate airflow. If the condenser unit in the freezer is blocked or placed in an enclosed space, it may struggle to remove heat from the freezer. Condensers should be placed in well-ventilated spaces. If the condenser becomes blocked by objects or external debris, it may cause problematic temperature fluctuations.
If you are experiencing one or more of these issues, we recommend calling a refrigeration professional as soon as possible.
Contact Us for HVAC Service in Summerlin NV
Talk to a Summerlin Walk-in Freezer Repair Expert
Let Ambient Edge handle your walk-in freezer issues, so you can focus on your customers. We back all our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Call Ambient Edge at 702-723-4704 or fill out the form to your right and talk to a walk-in freezer expert today.