Installing central air conditioning is a huge hassle. It requires heavy work with sensitive appliances, and extreme care to make sure air ducts fittings are installed and sealed properly. What you could save in a DIY project may end up costing you more down the road from costly leaks in the system. Calling a professional saves you the time, money, and worry.
At Ambient Edge, we make sure your AC installation is done right and done well. We are Summerlin’s leading air conditioning installation company—and for good reason. Our highly trained technicians go through exhaustive testing and certification, which means they have the experience and the most up to date knowledge on household and commercial HVAC systems. This is why Ambient Edge is known for its 15-year track record of quality service and customer satisfaction.
Ambient Edge offers the following top-rated services:
- 5-Star Service from NATE-certified technicians
- Comprehensive estimates with no hidden fees
- Cost comparisons to help you make the best choice
- Wide range of AC and HVAC units for purchase
- 1 year of AC maintenance included with your purchase & installation
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We provide a FREE estimate with the purchase of any of our selection of air conditioners. Our technicians also have the experience to work with any existing AC unit you may already have. And because all of our technicians are NATE-certified, seasoned industry experts, we are happy to back our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
How can I keep the cost down on my AC installation?
Installing central AC in your home can be a big investment. And depending on the type of unit you choose, the amount of ductwork installation/repair involved, the price can vary a lot. That’s why we offer comprehensive estimates that include everything from installation, ductwork, add-ons or accessories, and even the unit itself (if purchased from us). And we work to save you money at every step.
Here are some of the ways we help you keep the cost down:
- We check for tax credits and deductions. Sometimes, energy efficient air conditioning units can be written off on your taxes. Some can even carry a tax credit, saving you on more than just energy bills.
- We know about the latest factory rebates. Rebates can often save you hundreds of dollars off the upfront cost of an AC unit.
- We help you get a unit that last—and reduces your energy costs. We tailor the units we recommend to your household size, current energy costs, and typical AC usage. We will help you identify one that brings down those costs if possible.
We want to save you money. Our comfort consultants are happy to provide short-term and long-term cost comparisons to help you get the most out of your investment. Our home energy audit company will fully assess your AC needs to make sure you have the knowledge and tools you need to choose the unit or system perfect for you.
Call (928) 263-8698 Today or Book Online for Heating and Cooling Service!
What is included with my installation?
Since there are a lot of factors to consider in the installation of an air conditioning unit, our installations include a two-step process. First, we’ll send an Ambient Edge comfort consultant to look at your home and assess the job. Our comfort consultants look for the most effective locations for the air vents, compressor (outside unit), and the cabinet (inside unit). Even if you have existing ductwork from a previous system, our experienced technicians know the right questions to ask to get a full understanding of the installation work needed.
After the initial home assessment, our technical specialists are ready to install the unit in your home. In most cases, they can complete the air conditioner installation within a single day. And because we know that work schedules don’t always leave you free during weekday hours, we are happy to install your system any day of the week—even Saturdays or Sundays. During the installation our technical specialists will:
- Remove existing AC unit (if any)
- Complete any ductwork repairs or adjustments needed
- Install and test new AC unit to guarantee peak performance
Throughout the installation process, we’ll keep open communication with you so that you can rest easy. Your AC installation does not have to be a hassle—call Ambient Edge today to speak to an AC installation expert.
Need HVAC Replacement or Repair in NV or AZ? Call (928) 263-8698 to Schedule Service
Does it matter if I buy my AC unit from Ambient Edge?
We’re willing to install a unit whether you bought it from us or not—and we will make sure you get the best results possible.
However, there are some advantages to buying your AC unit from Ambient Edge:
- One year of AC maintenance (that’s two inspections & tune-ups) included with your purchase.
- FREE estimate
- Our highly trained specialists help you compare costs and make the best purchasing decision possible
- We back the units we sell with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- We offer a price match guarantee
We focuse on air conditioning systems that boost performance and save money. We believe that a happy customer with a great AC unit will spread the word and tell others about us—that’s why we work so hard to provide you only with air conditioners that meet and exceed your expectations. No one has a better selection of cutting-edge air conditioners and air conditioner installation than Ambient Edge.
Contact Us for HVAC Service in Summerlin NV and Las Vegas NV
Talk to an Air Conditioning Installation Expert Today
Don’t let the hot Summerlin sun get you down. If you need an AC system installed, or if your old AC is wearing out, Ambient Edge can help you beat the heat. Call your local air conditioning installation experts to get the answers you need. Call us at 702-723-4704 or fill out the form to your right and speak with one of our comfort consultants today.