Commercial restaurant ventilation is hard to get right. Not only does your ventilation hood or exhaust fan need to remove hot, contaminated air from your kitchen, it has to replace it too, and without creating drafts or disrupting airflow. Whether you’re installing a new ventilation system, replacing old equipment, or in need of repairs and tune-ups to an existing system, you need experts who understand the unique needs of your kitchen.
At Ambient Edge, our technicians know the best solutions for any kitchen space. Our experience and training are what have made Ambient Edge the top-quality commercial restaurant ventilation hood installation and repair company in the Summerlin area. And because we have a 15-year record of effective and reliable service, we back all our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Our services save you time and money:
- Sales & Installation
- Design specific to your kitchen
- Maintenance plans that save
- Servicing & Repairs
- 24-Hour Support
Don’t let a poorly installed ventilation system make you lose business. Get experts you can trust. Contact us at 702-723-4704 or fill out the form to the right and talk to a professional today.
Get Ventilation Design & Installation That Delivers Results
There’s no one-size-fits-all solution to ventilation. And when you invest in something as expensive as a ventilation system or hood, you want to make sure the choice and installation is done right. Choosing the wrong system can lead to increased danger of fires, employee heat-related health issues, and more time cleaning built up grease. A poorly installed ventilation system can lead to smoky kitchens, drafty dining rooms, and higher energy bills as your HVAC works harder to filter the air.
We sell, install and work with all kinds of kitchen ventilations systems including:
- Type I Ventilation Hoods (are also called “grease hoods”). They are required by law for any commercial kitchen that produces smoke and grease. Type I hoods are liquid-tight and designed to remove the byproducts of cooking like heat, condensation, grease, and smoke. They often incorporate a make-up air devise that replaces the greasy air they remove with fresh air from outside. If your kitchen works with cooktops, grills, fryers, or open-flame stoves, you probably need a Type I ventilation hood.
- Type II Ventilation Hoods, sometimes called “condensation hoods.” Type II are mostly used to remove excess heat, making the kitchen more comfortable for your staff. Type II hoods are often enough for kitchens that only use commercial dishwashers and ovens for baking and steaming. These hoods are equipped to remove heat, condensation (steam and vapor), and odors during the baking process.
- Exhaust and Supply Fans designed to remove and replace the captured air from your kitchen.
- General ventilation systems that interface with your HVAC and help maintain comfort as well as airflow.
The design and placement of ventilation equipment can also affect how your kitchen runs. A ventilation hood that’s too small will leave your staff hot and uncomfortable, while one that’s too big will run up your energy bills. At Ambient Edge, we can help you make the best choice for your kitchen’s needs. With the help of our live, over-the-phone commercial kitchen experts you can be confident your investment will pay off for years to come.
Installing kitchen ventilation systems is a process that requires advanced skill and a thorough understanding of air movement dynamics in commercial spaces. But with Ambient Edge, you can rest easy knowing it will be installed right the first time. All our installation technicians are highly experienced industry experts with the training required to know where and how to integrate fully operational and efficient kitchen ventilation systems.
Emergency Ventilation Repair Services When You Need Them
You can’t predict when an urgent problem will arise with your equipment. And they hardly ever happen at a convenient time. Busy days work your equipment hard, and if even one fan or ventilation hood stops working it can slow down your kitchen—if not stop it altogether.
Our emergency services save you time and money:
- Our 24/7 over-the-phone emergency support will help you determine the extent of the issue. Once you call our emergency support number, we’ll connect you with a commercial ventilation expert who can help you identify the problem and offer the most effective and cost-saving solutions.
- Our 24/7 emergency repair service is ready to rush to your side whenever emergency strikes. We always keep our emergency repair technicians fully staffed and equipped, so you can always be sure you’re getting us at our best. And because we’re locally based, we can often get there and complete repairs before another company would be able to arrive.
- Our on-call teams understand commercial equipment. Every technician we work with is a NATE-certified and highly experienced industry expert. That means our installation and repair technicians know commercial equipment inside and out. Day or night, you’ll never get a rookie from us.
- Our technicians have an eye on your bottom line. A broken vent or fan is a threat to your business. Our technicians identify problems quickly and implement solutions methodically, so your kitchen can be back on its feet fast—with as little loss to product or productivity as possible.
Not every repair is an emergency, but when it is you need to know who you can count on to fix it fast. Ambient Edge has the experience and training necessary to get your equipment back to peak performance. And because we have 15 years of customer satisfaction under our belt, we back all of our work with a 100% guarantee.
Need HVAC Replacement or Repair in NV or AZ? Call 928-433-2979 to Schedule Service
Our Expertise Saves You Time and Money
At Ambient Edge, we see NATE certification as just the beginning. Our technicians are required to go through extensive and ongoing training with a results-oriented focus. Because of this, our technicians understand how air moves through your building and how workflow moves between your kitchen staff. That means we know how to address all your ventilation needs, including:
- Excellent air quality for staff and guests
- Balanced air pressure from HVAC and ventilation systems
- Installations that maximize safety and staff ergonomics
- Ventilation equipment designed to your kitchen’s needs
A quality ventilation system not only saves you money on costly energy bills and long-term repairs. It also brings in more business by ensuring comfort and a quality atmosphere for your guests. Save money now and later by talking to one of our restaurant ventilation experts today.
Contact Us for HVAC Service in Summerlin NV and Las Vegas NV
Talk to a Summerlin Restaurant Ventilation Expert Today
Ventilation is complex, but it doesn’t have to be a hassle. Our experienced and highly-trained technicians are here to help you find and implement the most efficient and cost-effective ventilation system for your restaurant—or get your existing system running at its best. Ambient Edge offers dependable solutions that provide quality airflow from the start. Call 702-723-4704 or fill out the form to your right and talk to an expert today.