Installing a heater or furnace can be a huge project. It means moving and working with large appliances, air vents, and air duct fittings and seals. And you need everything to be done right, or you risk losing money on inefficient heating. Don’t entrust your heating installation job to anybody but the professionals. Call Ambient Edge.
Ambient Edge is your local heating and furnace installation company in Summerlin. We have 15 years of experience providing top-rated heating services. That’s why we back all our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Our team of experienced and NATE-certified technicians know heating systems inside and out, and because they’re always up to date on the newest units available. Call us at 702-723-4704 or fill out the form to your right and speak with one of our heating and furnace experts today.
What’s included in a furnace installation?
Heating systems are big, complex systems that need to be adjusted according to your home’s unique layout and needs. In our 15 years of experience installing heating systems, we’ve noticed that many heating issues come from improperly sized heating units or poorly placed ductwork.
At Ambient Edge, every heating system installation includes a two-step process. First, we send one of our comfort specialists to inspect your home and assess the job. Our comfort specialists will determine the best and most efficient locations for air vents, compressor units (the outside part of the system), and the cabinet (the inside part of the system). If you already have existing ductwork from a previous heating system, our comfort specialists know the right questions to ask to get a full picture of the installation work required.
Once the home assessment is completed, we’ll send one of our technical specialists to install the heating unit in your home. During this call, they will:
- Remove your previous heating unit (if necessary)
- Complete ductwork repairs or adjustments as needed
- Install and test the new heating unit to guarantee peak performance
In most cases, our technical specialists will be able to complete the installation job within a single day. And because we know your schedule is busy, we are happy to install your system any day of the week—including weekends. We’ll keep communications open with you so that you can relax knowing that your home will be warm for winter.
How much does heating installation cost?
We all know that a new heating system is a major investment—it’s often one of the biggest assets your home has. At Ambient Edge, we believe that the cost of installing that asset should be as affordable as possible, and that it should pay for itself over time with savings.
Here’s what you need to know about the cost of installing a heating system:
- Every installation is different. Some jobs are simply bigger than others, and the amount of work involved is going to affect the final price. The biggest factors will be the amount of ductwork needed (if any), the type of heating system you’re installing, and whether any part of your existing heating setup needs to be altered.
- You control whether you want add-ons or not. While we may make recommendations on customization for your heating setup, we respect that the final choice is with you—we will not pressure you to make upgrades you don’t want.
- We give a comprehensive, UP-FRONT estimate. We don’t believe in hiding extra charges or surprising customers after the fact. That’s why our team will work to give you the most reliable estimate possible before you make any decisions. We include all expected costs in the final estimate.
Your estimate is FREE if you buy your unit from Ambient Edge.
Need HVAC Replacement or Repair in NV or AZ? Call 888-628-5890 to Schedule Service
Get Answers from a Heating and Furnace Installation Expert
We know dealing with a major home project can be stressful. But at ambient Edge, we want to take the worry out of heater installation by saving you time and money. Get your questions answered, including how long does it take to remove and install a furnace? Call your local heating and furnace installation company to talk to a heating expert today. We’ll help you find the best options for your budget and needs—backed by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Call us at 702-723-4704 or fill out the form to your right and speak with one of our comfort consultants today.