Summers in Summerlin are as hot as they come, but when winter rolls around the desert nights get cold. Sometimes below freezing. When a January cold snap sweeps in, you want to be sure your boiler or furnace is ready to keep your house warm. At Ambient Edge, we have a 15-year record of providing top-rated heating repair and maintenance. Our technical specialists are highly trained and NATE-certified—the highest standard in the heating industry. If you’re heater isn’t keeping your house warm, is costing you more money on repairs or energy bills, or simply won’t work, Ambient Edge can give you the knowledge and reliable service you need.
Our heating system services include:
- Heating and Furnace Repair and Tune-Up Calls
- Ongoing Maintenance Plans to Prevent Costly Repairs
- NATE-Certified Technical Specialists
- 24/7 Emergency Live Assistance and Repair Services
- 15-Years of Top-Rated Service
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
No one should spend a night with a broken boiler or furnace. Ambient Edge is your local, top-rated heating and furnace service and maintenance company in Summerlin. We offer the 5-star service you deserve with reliable repairs that save you money today and in the future. Contact us at 702-723-4704 or fill out the form to the right and talk to a commercial freezer expert today.
What kind of heating systems do you service?
Just about all of them! All our technical specialists are seasoned industry professionals, and we give them extensive and ongoing training to ensure they know the ins and outs of all models. These are some of the heating systems we service:
- Electric or gas furnaces
- Heat pumps
- Radiators and boilers
- Electric baseboards
- Radiant floor heating
- Wall panels
- Fuel oil systems
If you have a question about your heating system, or if you’re not sure what kind of heating system your house has, give us a call. We always have a live operator available to take your questions, and our on-call team of heating experts will work with you to identify potential problems and cost-effective solutions.
How long should I expect my furnace to keep heating my house?
The industry expectation is around 10 years. That’s how long most heating systems last, but some systems will last even longer with regular maintenance and occasional upgrades—occasionally even 20 years. With one of our preventative maintenance plans, you can be confident your heating system will keep your house warm for many winters to come. When our heating technicians arrive for your annual heating maintenance visit, these are some of the steps they take:
- Check burner, pilot light, and ignition
- Recalibrate control systems
- Check electrical connections
- Adjust and lubricate moving parts
- Change or clean air filters (in furnaces or heat pumps)
There comes a time when repairs are needed too often to keep a heating system up and running. When this happens, the cost for all those repairs can end up being more in the long run than the up-front cost of a replacement system. It can be difficult to tell when those costs get too high, though. That’s why our team is happy to help you make a cost comparison. Our goal is to give you the tools and knowledge you need to make the best decision for your home. Once you’ve decided whether to repair or replace, we’ll take over the work so you can rest easy knowing your house will be kept warm and your energy bills kept low.
4 Ways to Save Money on Heating
When it comes to saving on heating costs, there are a lot of easy ways to cut those energy bills down. Here are a few of our tips to save money this winter:
- Set your thermostat to a timer. While heaters are necessary to keep us warm during cold winter nights, not every night requires your furnace to work hard. To save on energy bills, try setting your thermostat to turn down the heat by a few degrees as you sleep and up a few degrees when you wake up.
- Keep windows closed at night. One way to keep your house warm is to make sure the heat of the day doesn’t escape. The best way to do this is to make sure your windows and doors are all closed, and to close your curtains at night. This keeps the heat in and helps insulate from the cold outside.
- Turn the ceiling fan to clockwise. By switching your ceiling fan to a clockwise rotation, you can push hot air back down instead of up and away. This helps trap hot air inside your house. Turn your ceiling fan to a low setting to gently send the rooms hot air down.
- Keep heating systems well-maintained. Regular maintenance helps avoid costly future repairs by catching worrisome issues early. But maintenance doesn’t just save future costs. A well-maintained boiler or furnace is also efficient, which means you can save on energy bills today. Over the 10-20-year lifespan of your heating system, those savings can add up to well over the cost of a new heating unit.
Even a well-maintained heating system faces issues every now and again. When that happens, it can cost you more than money—it can cost you time and peace of mind. We want to take the stress out of heating repair. That’s why we offer 24/7 emergency live support and repairs whenever your heating faces an urgent issue. We diagnose problems efficiently and repair them quickly.
Talk to a Summerlin Heating and Furnace Expert Today
Don’t get caught in the cold. Let our team of heating experts take the stress out of heating service and maintenance. We have the experience and knowhow to ensure your boiler or furnace works at peak performance for years to come. And because we have 15 years of experience offering top-rated service, we are happy to back all our work with a 100% guarantee. Call us at 702-723-4704 or fill out the form to your right and speak with one of our comfort consultants today.