In Summerlin, we’re often trying to escape the heat. But if your home’s heating goes out during a winter cold snap, it can leave you nostalgic for summer—and shivering. With temperatures dipping below freezing in the coldest months, a loss of heat can be more than uncomfortable, it can lead to issues with your pipes or even serious health concerns. Don’t wait in the cold for a heating repair service. At Ambient Edge, we offer 24/7 emergency services that you can rely on.
- 24/7 emergency home heating repair
- 24/7 emergency live phone assistance available
- NATE-certified technicians dedicated to saving you money
- Flat-rate estimates with no hidden fees
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We save you time and money. Ambient Edge is your 5-star, 24-hour emergency heating and furnace repair company in Summerlin. With our 15 years top-rated service, Ambient Edge is the name you can rely on whenever heating problems strike. Call Ambient Edge at 702-723-4704 or fill out the form to the right and get AC service you can trust.
3 Biggest Warning Signs Your Heating System Needs a Repair
There are three major signs that your heating system needs to be repaired:
- Your house isn’t heating enough or is heating unevenly. Often, long before the heating system fully fails, it will simply underperform. If your heat just isn’t warm enough, your furnace or thermostat may need repair—and the problem is likely to get worse if it’s not addressed. If your house is heating unevenly, there may be an issue with your air ducts.
- Banging, thumping, or other noises. Modern furnaces, boilers, and other heating units are designed to work quietly. If you hear clanging noise, your heater may have a broken fan belt. A clicking noise is more serious and may point to a serious gas issue. Call your gas company as soon as possible.
- Higher energy bills. If you are noticing higher energy bills in colder months, your heater may be working harder than it should to heat your home. Make sure all your windows are closed and vents are open/clear. If they are, you may need a heating professional to inspect your heating system.
These are only the most common signs of major heating issues. Other issues may be harder to identify without a professional opinion. That’s why we’re always on the line to answer your questions with our 24/7 emergency live assistance.
How do I know if my central heat is broken?
It can be difficult to tell what’s wrong with your heating. This is because central heating is often a complicated system of heating units, pumps, thermostats, and ductwork, and problems can arise at any point in the system. But there are a few heating problems that are easy to identify:
- Try turning on a light. Your loss of heat may be the result of a temporary power outage. If you try to turn on a light and find the power is out, contact a city official about possible outages in your area.
- Make sure your vents are unblocked. If an object or piece of furniture is blocking an air vent, it may stop hot air from flowing through your house evenly. If some rooms in your house are heating but others aren’t, make sure all of your air vents are clear of objects or furniture.
- Check your thermostat. If your thermostat lost power, if its batteries ran out, or if it is broken, it may cause your central air to shut down.
- Check the pilot light. If you have a furnace and your heat is going out, it may be because the pilot light is going out. If you find that your pilot light is going out regularly, contact your gas company immediately to check for possible gas leaks.
Sadly, not every heating issue is easy to identify. That’s why we offer 24/7 live assistance to all our clients. If you are experiencing heating issues and are not sure if it requires professional assistance, give our 24/7 live assistance number a call and we’ll connect you with one of our heating and furnace repair experts. Don’t wait for regular office hours. Get the help you need when you need it.
Need HVAC Replacement or Repair in NV or AZ? Call 928-433-2979 to Schedule Service
How soon can you repair my furnace or heater?
Very soon. When you call, we’ll connect you with our on-call team who can assess the situation and deploy a technical specialist to your home. We arrive fast and work efficiently to save you time as well as money. Our technicians are knowledgeable and up-to-date on all heating units on the market today, which means they can identify the problem and fix it quickly—often before another company could have arrived.
How can we arrive so fast?
- We’re local. We have fully equipped technical specialists on-call in the Summerlin area and we deploy within minutes of your call. And all our technicians carry the tools and parts needed for most repairs. This means we can often get to your house and complete all repairs within one quick service call.
- We’re always ready. We have an on-call team of highly trained technical specialists ready to deploy at a moment notice.
- We’re experts. Our on-call team is highly experienced, highly trained, and NATE-certified—just like our day team. We only ever work with the most seasoned technicians, so you can rest easy knowing you’re always getting our best work.
When we first started Ambient Edge, we noticed a gap in heating repair services. Most companies don’t have the resources to keep a full staff at night, and those that do often use night shift service calls for “training”—the best technicians aren’t available. At Ambient Edge, we only work with seasoned industry experts and we never keep a skeleton crew. That means you’ll always get our best work no matter the time or day.
Contact Us for HVAC Service in Summerlin NV and Las Vegas NV
Talk to an Emergency Heating & Furnace Repair Expert
Losing heat in your house is a pain no matter when it happens. No one deserves to wait in the cold. Get quick and reliable repairs that last, always backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee. Call us at 702-723-4704 or fill out the form to your right to speak with one of our service experts today.