In Summerlin, if your home’s heating goes out during a winter cold snap, it can leave you nostalgic for summer – and shivering. It can also lead to issues with your pipes or even serious health problems. We offer 24/7 emergency heating and furnace repair that you can rely on. Our services include:
- 24/7 emergency home heating repair
- 24/7 emergency live phone assistance available
- NATE-certified technicians dedicated to saving you money
- Flat-rate estimates with no hidden fees
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We save you time and money. We’re your 5-star, 24-hour emergency heating and furnace repair company in Summerlin. With our 15 years top-rated service, Ambient Edge is the name you can rely on whenever heating problems strike.
3 Warning Signs of a Heating and Furnace Emergency
There are three major signs that your heating system needs to be repaired:
- Your house isn’t heating enough or is heating unevenly. If your heat just isn’t warm enough, your furnace or thermostat may need repair – and the problem is likely to get worse if it’s not addressed. If your house is heating unevenly, there may be an issue with your air ducts.
- Banging, thumping, or other noises. Modern furnaces, boilers, and other heating units are designed to work quietly. If you hear a clanging noise, your heater may have a broken fan belt, whereas a clicking noise is more serious and may point to a serious gas issue.
- Higher heating and cooling bills. If you are noticing higher energy bills in colder months, your heater may be working harder than it should to heat your home. If all your windows are closed and vents are open/clear, you may need a heating professional to inspect your heating system.
These are only the most common signs of major heating issues. Other issues may be harder to identify without a professional opinion. That’s why we’re always on the line to answer your questions with our 24/7 emergency heating and furnace repair live assistance.
Call (928) 263-8698 Today or Book Online for Heating and Cooling Service!
How to Know If Your Central Heating Is Broken
If you’re having a heating or furnace emergency, it can sometimes be difficult to tell what’s wrong with your heating system. This is because central heating is often a complicated system of heating units, pumps, thermostats, and ductwork, and problems can arise at any point in the system. But there are a few problems that are easy to identify:
- Try turning on a light. Your loss of heat may be the result of a temporary power outage. If you try to turn on a light and find the power is out, contact a city official about possible outages in your area.
- Make sure your vents are unblocked. If an object or piece of furniture is blocking an air vent, it may stop hot air from flowing through your house evenly. If some rooms in your house are heating but others aren’t, make sure all your air vents are clear of objects or furniture.
- Reset your thermostat. If your thermostat loses power, if its batteries run out, or if it is broken, it may cause your central air to shut down.
- Check the pilot light. If you have a furnace and your heat is going out, it may be because the pilot light is going out. If you find that your pilot light is going out regularly, contact your gas company immediately to check for possible gas leaks.
Sadly, not every heating issue is easy to identify, which is why we offer 24/7 live assistance to all our clients. If you are experiencing heating issues and are not sure if it requires professional assistance, give our 24/7 live assistance number a call and we’ll connect you with one of our heating and furnace repair experts. Don’t hesitate to get the help you need!
Need HVAC Replacement or Repair in NV or AZ? Call (928) 263-8698 to Schedule Service
We Can Respond to Your Heating and Furnace Emergency ASAP
When you call, we’ll connect you with our on-call team who can assess the situation and deploy a technical specialist to your home. Our 24/7 emergency heating and furnace repair experts in Summerlin arrive fast and work efficiently to save you time and money.
Our technicians are knowledgeable and up-to-date on all heating units on the market today, which means they can identify the problem and fix it quickly. Here’s how we’re able to arrive so fast:
- We’re local. We have fully equipped technical specialists on-call in the Summerlin area and we deploy within minutes of your call, and all our technicians carry the tools and parts needed for most repairs. This means we can often get to your house and complete all repairs within one quick service call.
- We’re always ready. We have an on-call team of highly trained technical specialists ready to deploy at a moment’s notice.
- We’re experts. Our on-call team is highly experienced, highly trained, and NATE-certified—just like our day team. We only ever work with the most seasoned technicians, so you can rest easy knowing you’re always getting our best work.
Most companies don’t have the resources to keep a full staff at night, and those that do often use night shift service calls to train inexperienced techs. At Ambient Edge, we only work with seasoned industry experts and we never keep a skeleton crew. That means you’ll always get our best work no matter the time of day.
Contact Us for HVAC Service in Summerlin NV and Las Vegas NV
Heating and Furnace Repair Versus Replacement
In some situations, it may be more cost-effective to replace your heating system. You’ll want to consider replacing your furnace or heating system if it’s more than 15 years old or if the repair bill exceeds 50% of the cost to replace it. You also should think about replacement if you are planning on selling your home in the next five years.
There’s a simple calculation you can do to help you decide if you should replace your furnace or heating system. Multiply the potential cost of repairs by your furnace’s age. If you get a number higher than $5,000 it might be time for a replacement. If it doesn’t exceed $5,000, paying for repairs is likely the better route.
Got HVAC or AC Problems? Call (928) 263-8698 or Schedule Service Online!
Our Customers Trust Us With Their Heating and Furnace Emergencies
Our clients understand that their safety and satisfaction are our top priority. Whether they’re in need of a repair or a full replacement, our customers know they can trust our highly experienced and industry-certified technicians.
Visit our customer satisfaction page to see for yourself! There you’ll find testimonials from countless clients who have received the high-quality treatment that we’re known for. Their experiences will show you why we are the first and only place you need to call when you experience a heating and furnace emergency in Summerlin.
Talk to an Emergency Heating & Furnace Repair Expert Today
We understand that losing heat in your house can be frustrating and dangerous, especially during the winter months. No one deserves to wait in the cold. If you’re having issues with your heating system, don’t hesitate to call Ambient Edge’s 24-hour heating and furnace repair team.
Our 24-hour emergency heating and furnace repair techs in Summerlin provide quick and reliable repairs that last, and are always backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee. Call us or fill out a contact form on our website to speak with one of our service experts today.