Air conditioning is something we don’t often think about—when it’s working, it’s easy to forget it’s even there. But when the AC cuts out in the middle of the night, it becomes impossible to ignore. At Ambient Edge, we know that your air conditioning won’t always wait until regular hours to have a problem. That’s why our top-rated technical specialists are ready to assist you day or night, whether you just need some advice or a full repair.
The services we offer include:
- Fast and effective 24/7 service
- NATE-certified technicians
- Flat-rate estimates with no hidden fees
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Ambient Edge is your top-rated 24-hour emergency AC repair company serving the Summerlin area. With 15 years of experience, we know what issues to look for and how to fix them. And because we know that your time is valuable, we work quickly to get your home cool again. Call Ambient Edge at 702-723-4704 or fill out the form to the right and get AC service you can trust.
What do I get by calling Ambient Edge?
Our 24-hour emergency service includes comprehensive over-the-phone assistance as well as speedy, reliable repairs.
- Call our emergency service number whenever you have pressing questions about your AC. A live, experienced team member will be available to answer your questions and work with you to find solutions. The call is free and always available.
- Our experts can help you FAST. Our on-call team of highly trained technicians is ready to offer you assistance within a few hours of your call or less. We want to save you as much time and money as we can. That’s why we work quickly and effectively, often finishing repairs before another company would have even arrived.
- Top quality service with a price you can trust. All our technicians are highly trained and ready to deliver friendly 5-star service backed by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. And because we give you a flat-rate estimate, you won’t be surprised by any hidden fees.
We know that AC in Summerlin is not just a convenience, it’s a necessity. With Ambient Edge, no matter what’s going wrong with your AC, we’re always ready to get the cold air flowing again.
Call (928) 263-8698 Today or Book Online for Heating and Cooling Service!
What are the signs that my AC is failing?
There are three major signs that your AC may fail if it doesn’t get prompt repair:
- Your AC turns off after 15 minutes. Air conditioners are designed to cool your home for at least 10-15 minutes at a time, but often stay on for much longer. When your AC turns off after 15 minutes or less on a regular basis, we call that “short cycling.” Short cycling causes many issues, including hotter temperatures in your home and higher energy bills from wasted energy.
- Your AC makes a popping or cracking sound. These sounds are often related to humidity or temperature in the air ducts, but not always. If your AC only pops or cracks every so often, it could be the sound of the air ducts responding to the change in temperature by expanding or contracting. However, if the noise happens often, and especially if your AC is experiencing performance issues as well, it could indicate a larger issue in need of repair. It’s best to shut the AC down (if possible) and contact a professional.
- Your AC is blowing warm or hot air. This is the clearest sign that something is wrong with your AC. Warm or hot air from the AC often indicates an issue with the compressor outside or that your AC is low on refrigerant. Since the compressor is easy to damage and loss of refrigerant will require checking for leaks in the system, we recommend contacting a professional as soon as possible for assistance.
These signs do not necessarily mean you have an AC emergency on your hands. But they often do, and it’s difficult to know for sure without professional help. That’s why we offer 24/7 over-the-phone assistance to all our customers. We want to give you the tools you need to make an informed decision about your AC repair needs.
Need HVAC Replacement or Repair in NV or AZ? Call (928) 263-8698 to Schedule Service
Is there anything I should try myself before calling for service?
We are always happy to answer any questions over our 24/7 emergency service number. But there are some problems which don’t require a professional to fix.
- See if the power’s out. Occasionally you may find that the reason your AC turned off was due to a temporary power outage. Try turning on a light to see if the power is out in your home. You may need to check your home’s circuit breakers, or call a city official.
- Check your thermostat’s batteries. If the thermostat is off, it won’t be able to signal the AC to turn on.
- Make sure vents are open and windows are closed. If the air vents are closed or blocked by dust or objects, air won’t be able to move freely. On the other hand, an open window can cause cold air to escape outside and prevent your home from cooling.
- Check safety switches. Your AC system might have one or more emergency switches that turn the system off in certain circumstances. For example, some AC units have drain pans to catch condensation, which have sensors to prevent the pan from filling too much. Removing and emptying the pan can sometimes get the AC running again. Check your AC unit’s instructions to see if there is an emergency switch you can check on your own.
Of course, it never hurts to check with a professional. Our on-call technicians are always ready to answer any questions and help you diagnose the problem with your AC unit. Let us save you the time and stress by helping you find the best solution to your AC problems.
Contact Us for HVAC Service in Summerlin NV and Las Vegas NV
Talk to a Summerlin 24-Hour Air Conditioning Emergency Expert Today
Day or night, it’s a pain to lose your AC. We’re here to take the stress out of AC emergencies. Get speedy repairs that work from Ambient Edge, backed by a 100% guarantee on every job. Call us at 702-723-4704 or fill out the form to your right to speak with one of our service experts today.