At Ambient Edge, we believe that the best air conditioning repair companies are founded on customer satisfaction and top-rated quality service. Our experienced, on-time, NATE-certified technicians are ready whenever you need us.
Give us a call at 702-723-4704 or fill out the form to the right to speak with one of our service experts today.
for Summerlin, NV
My AC broke and the temperature’s rising. How fast can you fix it?
FAST! Air conditioners don’t wait for a convenient time to break down, but at Ambient Edge we know how busy your schedule can be. That’s why we offer two timely and reliable 24/7 services:
- Our 24/7 live assistance will take your call day or night, connecting you to our on-call team of knowledgeable experts and answering your questions. We can help you determine if you need an emergency repair or if there’s a simple fix you can try.
- Our 24/7 emergency team is ready to roll out whenever your air conditioner goes out. We show up fast and work quickly to resolve your cold-air crisis.
We treat your AC as a necessity and our goal is to get you cool and comfortable as soon as possible. No one deserves to spend a hot Summerlin day without air conditioning—and when you call us, you don’t have to. No matter the time or day, we’re on call to help you beat the heat.
Will my air conditioner need to be replaced?
Probably not. Most of the time, an AC unit just needs to be tuned up or repaired. In fact, even if your AC unit seems like it’s completely given up, an experienced technician can usually diagnose the problem. In many cases, we can replace a single component and get your AC running as good as new. This can save you the steep costs of a new unit, and extend the lifetime of your air conditioner.
Of course, there are times when you may want to replace your unit. For example:
- Sometimes a unit is too old to be cost effective. The older an AC unit gets, the more extensive its repairs will need to be to keep it up and running.
- In other cases, you as the homeowner may already be thinking of getting a newer, more energy-efficient AC system, so you simply don’t desire to repair the broken unit.
We can help you. We sell and install new air conditioning systems, and we are happy to provide short-term and long-term cost comparisons. Our goal is to take the stress out of finding the most cost effective and long-term solution possible.
Can I repair my AC unit myself?
Sometimes, yes. Some air conditioning issues are small enough to fix easily. But unless you’re a trained professional, more complicated or hidden issues can be difficult to fix on your own.
Even if you know what you’re doing, there are two big advantages to getting professional help with your AC unit:
- We know the warning signs. When our technicians look at your AC unit, they don’t just do a quick fix. They also look for signs of wear and tear that could signal problems down the road. In many cases, an air conditioner that already has one faulty component will have other growing problems. We may be able to fix everything in one swoop—and help you prevent another breakdown in the future.
- We save you time. Even a successful DIY air conditioner repairs can take up a homeowner’s entire weekend—if not longer. Get it off your to-do list. We can often fix an AC unit in a single, short repair call.
Why add air conditioning maintenance to an already busy schedule? With Ambient Edge, you save time, get fast results, and get reliable long-term fixes that you can depend on. And all of our work is backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Does my AC need to be serviced every year?
If you want to get the best performance—and save money long-term—then yes, we recommend regular servicing for your AC. In fact, air conditioners in the Summerlin area should be serviced twice per 12-month period. Because summers in Nevada rise into the triple digits, our air conditioning systems often wear out or break much faster. That’s why we offer affordable maintenance plans with convenient twice-a-year tune-ups.
Our tune-up packages give you real, money-saving advantages:
- We help your AC run at peak efficiency and keep your energy bills to a minimum
- You get better performance and cooler, more reliable air
- A single service visit could help you avoid a costly AC repair call later
- We help extend the lifetime of your AC so that you get a bigger return on your investment
A regularly serviced AC unit can keep running for 10 years or more—and deliver excellent performance and efficiency the entire time.
Talk to a Summerlin Air Conditioning Repair Expert
When your AC stops working, don’t wait for the heat get to you. Call your local AC experts at Ambient Edge for the five-star service you deserve. 100% guarantee on every repair. Call us at 702-723-4704 or fill out the form to your right to speak with one of our service experts today.