Air Conditioning Repair Company In Las Vegas, NV
Price range: $
24 Hour Service Available! Office Hours Below
|Monday||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Sunday||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
In Las Vegas, there is no worse time to lose your AC than in the middle of the hot desert summer. Unfortunately, this is when air conditioning systems are working the hardest, and are most likely to fail. Whether your AC has simply gotten less cold or has failed completely, do not spend a single day trying to sweat out the heat. You need a Las Vegas air conditioning company you can trust—and you need it today.
Ambient Edge can help.
We can often complete repairs the same day you call us. Don’t spend another minute in the heat. Call 702-928-7201 or fill out the form to the right and get your 5-star service call TODAY.
- Air Conditioning Repair Company In Bullhead City, AZ
- Air Conditioning Repair Company In Henderson, NV
- Air Conditioning Repair Company In Kingman, AZ
- Air Conditioning Repair Company In Lake Havasu, AZ
- Air Conditioning Repair Company In Las Vegas, NV
- Air Conditioning Repair Company In Laughlin, NV
- Air Conditioning Repair Company in North Las Vegas, NV
- Air Conditioning Repair Company In Summerlin, NV
For nearly 15 years, our NATE-certified technical specialists have fixed AC systems fast, on-time, and without hassle. We offer:
- Flat-fee rates with no hidden fees
- 24-hour emergency service
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee—and service you can count on
Will I have to replace my AC unit, or can it be fixed?
In most cases your existing unit can be fixed. Typically, one specific component has failed and our technical specialists can identify the issue and in many cases simply replace that part. Depending on the part or the age of the unit, a repair may not be the most cost effective or long-term option and so we always ask a very important question: what’s going to save you more money and make a lasting fix?
In some cases, the cost of replacing a part can approach the cost of replacing the AC system. And a new system may last much longer, with less costly repairs and a lower energy bill.
At Ambient, we’re always happy to repair an existing system. But we also run a cost-benefit assessment for you. If it’s going to save you more money over the long term to get a new system, we’ll tell you that—and let you make the final call. If your considering replacement, we will send a comfort specialist out to your home to measure and evaluate total cost of replacement. If you decide to go with a new system, we’ll provide installation and a service plan so you can get back to enjoying cool, crisp AC.
Do you offer 24-hour repairs in Las Vegas?
Yes. We feel this extra level of service is essential because no homeowner can predict what time of day or night their AC might go out.
At Ambient, we provide two different services:
- 24-hour answering service, where a live operator can connect you with our on-call team and help you decide if you need a repair call immediately or if it can wait until the next day.
- 24-hour emergency repairs. Our technicians always prioritize emergency calls, and we can come any time, day or night. We will get your AC working again no matter what time of day it breaks down.
Our goal is the same as yours: to get your air conditioner working at full capacity, with as little interruption to your life as possible.
What if the AC is working, but it just isn’t that cold?
This is unfortunately common, especially as the Las Vegas summer months take their toll on your air conditioner. There are a few reasons it can happen:
- You might have a refrigerant leak. These leaks are not something you should ignore, they sap your AC of its ability to move heat out of your home, increase energy consumption, and refrigerants are harmful chemicals that can harm the environment when they leak out of the coils. We can come in, fix the source of the leak, and give your AC a fresh charge of refrigerant—before it runs out entirely.
- Blocked condenser unit. The condenser unit is the big unit that sits outside. It needs to be able to vent warm air, and if it gets blocked for any reason the AC will get less cold. Plants are the most common thing to block it, but we’ve seen other causes—including animal nests!
- Dirt. Dirt can build up in your air filter, which is natural over time, or on the AC’s cooling coils, often from dust. Dirt in both places limits your AC’s ability to do its job, and can be easily fixed.
- A bad compressor. The compressor is what puts the refrigerant to work actually cooling your home. As it starts to wear out, the air from the AC gets warmer and warmer. Replacing the compressor is a bigger repair, but one we can do quickly.
There are other causes, but these are the most common. Our service coordinators will get you scheduled with one of certified service technicians who can evaluate the issue and determine if you need a repair, our experts will be there on time and ready to work.
What will it cost to repair my air conditioning?
As with any repair, it depends on what exactly needs to be fixed. But at Ambient Edge, we do everything possible to give you a clear, up-front price with no hidden surprises. Our pricing is simple:
- Our team can often arrive the same day and diagnose your AC problem
- We’ll quote you a flat fee with no extra charges, so you know exactly what to expect
- If you approve, we can start the repair immediately and usually complete it same day
Every repair comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. That means:
- Our office staff are courteous and helpful
- Our technical specialists meet the highest industry standards
- We commit to an up-front estimate with no hidden fees
- You can count on our repairs
We believe that an air conditioning repair company needs both technical know-how and 5-star service. Our job isn’t just to fix AC, it’s to make your life easier—and we do everything possible to make that happen.
Talk to a Las Vegas Air Conditioning Repair Specialist
Don’t suffer through the desert summer with no AC. Let Ambient Edge put highly trained, highly experienced professionals to work for you—and deliver results. Call us at 702-928-7201 or fill out the form to your right and speak with one of our service experts today.
Aug, 2, 2018 – ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Chris F. Was were professional and efficient. He was knowledgeable and very fast. Showed up early and got the A/C working quicker than I expected. I would rate his performance and the company at a 5 🌟 Thank you for doing a great job.
May 31, 2018 – ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Brien A. Was awesome! Very professional and explained what was going on in terms that I could understand. I didn’t feel like I was dealing with someone who was just trying to sell me something. He was polite and it was overall a great experience, I would definitely recommend these guys!
Jun 15, 2017 – ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Shawn was extremely kind and helpful and efficient at helping us with our air conditioning issues. I highly recommend Ambient Edge as we experienced excellent service!!!!!
Mar 29, 2017 – ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Professional, on time and excellent job!
Aug 13, 2018 – ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Ambient Edge did a great job on our A/C work. Their staff has great customer service and made sure to check back with us to see if everything was working well.
Aug 2, 2018 – ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Had problems with ac got me an appointment asap. Then got estimate some day. Great help.