We don’t think about our air conditioning very often. And that’s how it should be. When it works, air conditioning should work quietly in the background to keep you and your household cool in the worst of the summer heat. But even the best-maintained system breaks down sometimes. And in the high summer heat of the Nevada desert, even a short loss of air conditioning can be more than just inconvenient–it can be dangerous. When you’re experiencing air conditioning problems, you need timely and effective repairs. You need Ambient Edge.
We offer the following services:
- AC unit repair and maintenance
- 24/7 emergency service
- Flat-rate estimates with no hidden fees
- NATE-certified technicians
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
Ambient Edge is your local top-rated air conditioning repair company in North Las Vegas. At Ambient Edge, we base our company on quality customer service. Our experienced, on-time, NATE-certified technicians are here to save you time and money on your air conditioning needs. And with our 15 years of industry experience, we’re happy to back all our work with a 100% guarantee. Call us at 702-928-7201 or click the book online button to speak with one of our air conditioning service experts today.
for North Las Vegas, NV
Henderson - North Las Vegas, NV
Chris was wondering as usual. 🤙🏾
Great service, shocked at results
GROSS - North Las Vegas, NV
Mike, the AE Tech was very through. Mike the the first and only one who advised me of a dirty filter (PC03-20-16/part # Y6604) and bulb. HE/we also questioned if I had Carbon Monoxide detectors. I am waiting for the cost of the filter and bulb (installed) and checking if my smoke detectors are also (duel) smoke and carbon monoxide detectors. I decline our CM unit (one ?)
Willoughby - North Las Vegas, NV
Ambient Edge is an excellent company. They respond on time and do an efficient and quality job. They have installed new AC units as well as conducted a diagnostic problem. I would highly recommend them.
Willoughby - North Las Vegas, NV
We had great service from the initial visit to quote our new ACsystem to the install. On time , we’ll done and the best competitive pricing. We will recommend them to others. Thank you!
Maintenance check 7/30/21
Richard - North Las Vegas, NV
Young man was thorough and very courteous. He checked everything and had a few suggestions to keep AC up and working at its best. Great guy. Great company!
Dalmacio - North Las Vegas, NV
Wiley - North Las Vegas, NV
The technician was very friendly and helpful. He had our unit back up and running in a very short time.
Garage A/C/Heater combo Install
SHERI - North Las Vegas, NV
The installation process was great. I let the technicians (and electrician) do their job and the job got done seamlessly. After it was completed, he walked me through the most important facets of the installation, where the surge protector had been installed on the electrical panel, how the wall unit worked, the location of the unit outside (and the fact that it could not be bolted down because the leveling pad is not concrete---a big concern I have), how the remote is used and the warranty/guaranty paperwork included. The only concern I had was the fact that I had explained what time I would be arriving because I still live out-of-state (even called to make sure this information was included in the notes for the installation appointment) but the technician arrived at the house 2 hours before my documented arrival time. I felt really bad for the technician(s) having to wait.
quality and professionalism at its best
Keith - North Las Vegas, NV
The qualified technicians came out for my regular AC maintenance and tuneup they let me know what they do and why they do it and gave me some tips to keep my units running optimal. these guys are smart they get to the point they do their job and they're on their way but not before answering all my questions without a hitch I'm glad I found this company highly educated well professional technicians every time prices are fair and competitive to others. Highly recommend give them a call you won't be disappointed.
Great Service Man
Henderson - North Las Vegas, NV
Great Service Man. Very informative
Performed fall maintenance, after inspection, no codes found on thermostat, both systems operating as designed.
Worked on walk-in freezer door. Door will not close properly. There are multiple issues with door. I will be quoting to perform all repairs. All repairs are necessary to ensure that the new door will work properly Mod: poonamdeep M
Performed EAP fall maintenance inspection. Found filter dirty, customer doesnâ€™t know if it has ever been replaced after initial install along with ultraviolet light. Customer also would like a quote for carbon monoxide detector. Will quote out PureAir kit along with carbon monoxide detector. Checked system in heat mode and found no issues at this time. Put system back into cooling mode, system operating as designed.
Checked both ac units. Upon arrival both units were running. Units are currently running as designed. All motors running within their rated amp ranges. All wires seem to be properly insulated. I found that 2 wire connections in each disconnect seemed to be a little loose. I tightened all high voltage wire connections from the breaker to the unit on both ac units. I tested both units again after tightening all connections. Both units currently running as designed. This is was a warranty repair. (Bill install)
Arrived on site and first looked at suite 5 and saw where dry wall had been cut and grease has penetrated through. Examined hood and back splash inside Don Tortaco. Usually back splash is set behind hood and sealed, in this particular install it appears that the back splash has been set flush to the bottom of the hood and sealed with silicone. As buildings â€œsettleâ€, flush tends to become warped and brittle silicone can crack. I donâ€™t believe it would be cost effective to remove backsplash and hood to redo install, but I think the best course of action would be to use a higher grade flame retardant caulking that will not crack with age. This will have to be done while kitchen is not in use. Also examined the roof by exhaust fans and noticed a large pool of grease in between both fans and catch pans full. This will need to be cleaned by a professional hood cleaning company. Will send quote for recommendations noted in this invoice. Spoke with Jennifer on the phone who is no
Install Ton AC and Coil to Home
Quote to replace filters, capacitor, contactor, and condenser fan motor on RTU#4. Replaced filters, capacitor, contactor and condenser fan motor on RTU#4. System operating at this time. Mod: Elizabeth P.
Quote to replace filters, contactor, capacitor, and condenser fan motor on RTU#3. Replaced filters, contactor, capacitor and condenser fan motor on RTU#3. System operating at this time. MOD: Elizabeth P.
Three Signs Your AC Needs Repairs
When do you know your AC needs repairs? The short answer is: whenever something out of the ordinary happens with your AC. If you’re unsure whether the problem is with your AC, it’s never a bad idea to call a professional for advice. At Ambient Edge, we want to give you the knowledge you need to make the best decisions for your home. That’s why we offer 24/7 live, emergency service to all our customers.
There are a few signs that we’ve seen a lot in our 15 years of service. Here are three of the most common signs your AC needs repairs:
- Your AC doesn’t turn on. The most obvious sign you need repairs is if your house has power but your AC system won’t turn on.
- Higher energy bills. The second most obvious sign is if you notice you’re paying more on energy than you used to. This is likely because your AC system is working harder to keep your house cool. Make sure your windows and doors are fully closed. If they are and your bills are still going up, there is probably a more serious issue with your AC unit or ductwork.
- Your AC is loud. Loud noises from your AC aren’t just annoying. They can signal major issues with your air conditioning system. Modern AC systems are designed to work with minimal sound. If you hear a knocking, clunking, or rattling sound coming from your AC unit or ductwork, it could be a sign of a leak in moisture or refrigerant. This can cause your AC to work harder than it needs to and lead to bigger issues in the future.
This list isn’t comprehensive—it’s only the most common signs your AC needs repairs. But it’s a good rule of thumb to get professional advice whenever your AC system does something it didn’t used to do.
Can I save money by repairing my AC myself?
Yes, in some instances. There are a few simple fixes any homeowner can try before calling for professional help. And an experienced do-it-yourselfer can sometimes save a little money by repairing an AC unit themselves. But even the most knowledgeable homeowner can miss the little signs of wear and tear that signal larger issues down the road. And missing those signs can mean paying more money in the long run when those little issues turn into big, costly repair jobs.
Here are some of the do-it-yourself AC fixes any homeowner can try:
- Make sure ducts and vents are unblocked. Sometimes your AC is turned on, but your house isn’t warming up or warming evenly. This could be caused by a blockage of airflow from the ducts and vents in your home. Check to see if the air ducts and vents aren’t blocked by objects or furniture. Dirt or debris from outside can also clog up the compressor unit, so make sure to check that the area around your compressor is clear as well.
- Make sure your thermostat is turned on. It can be easy to miss, but a brief loss of power can sometimes reset your thermostat. Make sure your thermostat is working, turned on and set to your desired temperature.
- Check that there is power to the house. If your AC is not turning on, it could be because it isn’t getting power. This can be easy to miss during the day when the lights are off. Try turning a light or appliance on. If it doesn’t start up, check with your power company or city officials to see if there’s a power outage in the area.
- Check the fuse box. If there isn’t a power outage in the area, but your AC isn’t turning on, it may be because your circuit breaker was tripped. Try resetting the circuit breaker to see if the AC turns on again. If this is a recurring problem, call an air conditioning professional immediately. It could indicate major problems with your AC unit.
- Check the air handler’s disconnect switch. The air handler is a fan unit located where the air enters your home, usually in the attic or garage. Some air handler’s have a disconnect switch that can be activated by things moving nearby. Make sure the disconnect switch is on.
These steps can help solve many day-to-day issues with air conditioners, but sometimes the problem is more severe. Further fixes often require working with delicate parts or high levels of voltage calling for a skilled professional. At Ambient Edge, we only work with seasoned industry experts with the experience and training to handle any AC issue. And with their ongoing training, they are up to date on nearly all AC units on the market.
Need HVAC Replacement or Repair in NV or AZ? Call 928-433-2979 to Schedule Service
How fast can you get here in an emergency?
We are FAST! We know emergencies don’t wait for business hours. At Ambient Edge, we believe no one should have to wait in the heat for repairs. That’s why we offer 24/7 emergency live assistance and repair services to all our customers. We’ll arrive within a few hours to identify and fix your AC issues quickly–often quick enough to complete all repairs before the competition could have even arrived.
How can we get there so fast?
- We’re local. We’re based in Las Vegas and have fully equipped branch offices throughout the surrounding area. Because we know the North Las Vegas area and our technicians keep most parts on hand, we arrive quickly and can often finish repairs in one service call.
- We’re on call. We don’t keep a skeleton crew overnight. No matter when your AC experiences issues, we’ll have a full staff of on-call repair experts ready to
- We’re experts. All our service technicians are highly trained, NATE-certified industry experts. And because we see NATE-certification as only the beginning, we require our technicians to take part in ongoing training. This means they are always up-to-date on the most recent AC units on the market. With their training and experience, they can identify the issues facing your AC and fix them efficiently–often in the same visit.
Not sure if your AC problems are an emergency? Give us a call. We want to help you make the best decisions for your household and your wallet. That’s why our AC repair experts are always on the line to answer your questions. If you think your air conditioner needs repairs–either soon or immediately–call Ambient Edge to talk to one of our AC repair specialists today.
Contact Us for HVAC Service in North Las Vegas NV and Las Vegas NV
Talk to an AC Repair Expert Today
When your air conditioner stops working, don’t let the heat get to you. Ambient Edge is here to give you the top-rated service you deserve. 100% guarantee on every repair. Call us at 702-928-7201 or click the book online button to speak with one of our service experts today.