In North Las Vegas, the last thing you want is to lose air conditioning. Even a temporary break down can cause discomfort and put the health of vulnerable family members in danger. Unfortunately, the desert heat of Nevada also puts a lot of strain on AC units, often causing them to wear out or break down just when we need them most. Luckily, regular maintenance plans can fix most major issues before they start.
Ambient Edge is your local air conditioning service and maintenance company in North Las Vegas. At Ambient Edge, we know that kind of stress is bad for your air conditioner and for you. Our main goal is to save our customers time and money. That’s why we offer affordable maintenance plans from technical specialists trained to spot warning signs early.
These are the services we offer:
- Air conditioning maintenance plans.
- 24-hour emergency assistance and service.
- 15 years of AC maintenance experience.
- NATE-certified technicians.
- Flat rates with no hidden fees.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Air conditioning emergencies can’t be predicted, but they can be prevented with proper management. Get the preventative care you need at a flat rate. And because we’ve been keeping air conditioners running for 15 years, we’re happy to back all our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Call 844-801-5772 or click the book online button to get the top-rated air conditioning service you need.
How can I make sure my AC lasts a long time?
Air conditioners are a big investment. Installing a new unit can put a huge dent in your wallet. The good news is that a well-maintained air conditioner can last up to 10 years or more. There are even a few easy maintenance steps any homeowner can take to keep their air conditioner running happily for years to come:
- Change filters every 3-6 months. Air filters help keep the air in our homes clean and clear. In doing so, they eventually clog up and prevent adequate air flow. Changing your air filters every 3-6 months will help to ensure adequate air flow and ease the burden on your AC.
- Keep vents cleaned and clear. Air vents that are blocked by furniture or clogged with debris won’t move air efficiently, which causes your AC to work harder. To ensure proper air flow, make sure all air vents are clear of furniture, objects, or debris.
- Set a timer. Turning off your AC when you’re not home is a great way to save on energy and ease the strain on your AC unit. But this can be hard to remember to do, especially if you’re in a hurry. Setting your thermostat to a timer will help to keep your home cool when you’re home and save energy and wear when you’re out.
- Twice-a-year servicing. Regular maintenance doesn’t just prevent big problems. It also keeps your air conditioner running at peak performance, keeping you cool while ensuring the highest possible efficiency and extending the lifetime of your AC unit.
In general, if you make life easier on your air conditioner, it’ll make life easier for you too. Making sure air flows freely, filters are clean, and your AC only runs when it needs to will help ease the burden on your air conditioner and prevent wearing, corrosion, or broken parts.
Call (928) 263-8698 Today or Book Online for Heating and Cooling Service!
What happens if I don’t maintain my AC?
In short, you lose money. An air conditioner that runs without maintenance for a long time will eventually run less and less efficiently–if it doesn’t break down. Air conditioning units are made up of many small and large parts working together, which means even a small problem like a dirty filter can cause larger issues with the whole system if left for too long.
Without maintenance, your air conditioning system will likely suffer from the following issues:
- Air filters clog up and block airflow.
- Air condenser coils gather dirt and absorb less heat.
- Moving parts lose lubrication and wear down with use.
- Delicate coil fins can become bent and block airflow.
- Leaks can form and draining refrigerant.
And these are only the most common issues we’ve seen in our 15 years of experience. Of course, there’s no guarantee that regular maintenance will prevent all major issues in the future. But it’s reasonable to expect that an unmaintained air conditioning unit will inevitably cost you more money than it’s worth. Catching the small issues early with an affordable regular maintenance plan will greatly extend the life of your AC unit and save you money.
Need HVAC Replacement or Repair in NV or AZ? Call (928) 263-8698 to Schedule Service
How often does my air conditioner need servicing?
Twice a year. In most places, an air conditioner should be serviced once a year. But North Las Vegas isn’t most places. The high desert heat of Nevada puts much more pressure on our air conditioners. With temperatures reaching easily into the 100s, Nevada summers force AC units to work much harder keeping our homes cool. This puts a lot of strain on our AC units and causes little signs of wear and tear to develop quicker. That’s why we highly recommend getting your air conditioner serviced twice a year.
These are the most common steps we take during our maintenance service calls:
- Inspect and calibrate thermostat.
- Check refrigerant and add as needed.
- Inspect and lubricate moving parts as needed.
- Inspect blower assembly.
- Check wires for rust, corrosion, or disconnections.
- Clean and change air filters.
No two air conditioners are the same, but our maintenance experts are trained to know what to look for in any air conditioning system. We work only with seasoned industry experts, and each of our technical specialists are highly trained and NATE-certified, meaning they have the expertise and knowledge to identify the most hard-to-spot signs of wear and tear.
Contact Us for HVAC Service in North Las Vegas NV and Las Vegas NV
Talk to an Air Conditioning Maintenance Expert
Your air conditioner works hard for you. Let us work hard for it. Take the worry out of air conditioning through one of our twice-yearly maintenance plans. Call 844-801-5772 or click the book online button to talk to one of our air conditioning maintenance experts.