Refrigeration is essential to any food-related business. This is especially true in North Las Vegas, where freezer failure during a hot spell can quickly threaten your perishable inventory. Our North LV commercial refrigeration repair and maintenance techs can help keep these large and complicated pieces of equipment in working order.
At Ambient Edge, our technical specialists have the training and expertise to service your vital commercial food service equipment. Additionally, we offer routine maintenance and 24/7 emergency repair service, so you’ll never need to worry about a refrigeration breakdown interrupting your business operations.
Five Costly Refrigerator Repairs to Avoid Using Routine Maintenance
Maintenance doesn’t just extend the life of your refrigerator or freezer and keep it running efficiently. It also helps prevent costly repairs down the road. Without regular maintenance, refrigeration issues that seem minor can lead to more significant component failures.
Here are five common refrigeration problems you can prevent with routine maintenance:
This is sometimes an easy fix. For example, if the problem is a tripped circuit, it can be as simple as a quick trip to the circuit breaker.
However, if the breakers are fine and there are no current outages in your area, a loss of power could indicate a more serious problem with your freezer’s electrical circuits. Regular maintenance plans include inspections of electrical components to prevent total power loss.
Your refrigerator or freezer shouldn’t look like an ice cave. However, ice built up around the evaporator coils could be a sign that:
- Your freezer equipment is not defrosting enough during the defrost cycle.
- Water is not draining properly.
- Your cooler or freezer is working harder than it should to transfer heat outside.
Maintenance service calls include thorough inspection and cleaning of evaporator coils and drainage.
A Leaky Shell
A leaky shell can cause your refrigeration equipment to work harder than it needs to, costing you money. It can also lead to moisture within the refrigerator or freezer, leading to ice buildup around delicate components.
Regular maintenance will help prevent leaks from developing in your refrigerator or freezer shell.
A condenser unit blocked by debris or placed in an enclosed space with poor airflow can cause a refrigerator to work harder to cool itself. If a condenser unit is poorly installed or becomes clogged with debris, it can put unneeded strain on the refrigerator and cost more on energy bills.
A commercial refrigeration repair technician can help you avoid this problem during a routine service call by checking your airflow and clearing blockages if necessary.
A Continuously Running Refrigerator Motor
Motors in freezers and refrigerators should quit running when the temperature reaches the set temperature. If your freezer or refrigerator motor continues to run, it could signify the unit is trying to maintain the set temperature.
A constantly running motor will eventually break down and lead to more significant issues. Regular inspection and lubrication of your motor will make it more efficient and less likely to break down in the future.
Call (928) 263-8698 Today or Book Online for Heating and Cooling Service!
Save With Maintenance Plans for Your Refrigeration Equipment
Our technical specialists are all industry experts with years of experience identifying and fixing refrigeration issues. They know what to look for during routine maintenance service calls and can spot the minor signs of wear and tear that signal the potential for more significant problems in the future.
We’ll help keep your refrigeration equipment running at peak performance to save you money on your upcoming energy bill and future repairs. Regular maintenance calls typically include:
- Testing the refrigeration temperature
- Testing the pressure controls and electrical connections
- Inspecting the door and shell for potential leaks
- Confirming the refrigerant charge
- Cleaning the coils
- Lubricating bearings and motors
- Recalibrating the fans, defrost controls, and motors
- Making recommendations for any necessary repairs
- Checking for adequate airflow
Once your maintenance service call is complete, we’ll send you a report detailing the completed work. We may also provide recommendations for future repair or replacement and offer other ways to improve your refrigeration unit’s performance.
Need HVAC Replacement or Repair in NV or AZ? Call (928) 263-8698 to Schedule Service
Refrigeration Repair With Responsive Emergency Services
Some repairs can’t wait until morning. For example, if your refrigerator or freezer breaks down, it doesn’t take long for the products inside to be ruined by rising temperatures.
In looking for ways to save our customers time and money, we noticed a gap in emergency refrigeration services. While many companies offer 24/7 emergency repairs, few companies can staff expert technicians at all hours.
Because we only work with seasoned industry experts at Ambient Edge, you can be confident you’re always getting an experienced North Las Vegas commercial repair and maintenance technician.
And since our focus is on your bottom line, we arrive fast and often complete repairs before the competition would even arrive at your location. How are we so fast?
- We’re local. We’re based in Las Vegas, with fully staffed and equipped branch offices throughout the surrounding area. So chances are, we already have an expert technician near you. We arrive within hours of your call to quickly identify the problem and complete repairs—often in one short service call.
- We’re on call. No matter the time of day, our emergency services are always available. Don’t know if you’re facing an emergency? Call our 24/7 live assistance number to connect with one of our refrigeration repair specialists. They’ll help you recognize the problem and offer the most effective and affordable steps to take.
- We’re experts. Our technical specialists are all highly trained, NATE-certified experts in the field. They have the knowledge and experience to find the source of your refrigeration issues and repair them effectively.
- We’re prepared. Because our technical specialists carry the most necessary parts and components with them, they can often complete the required repairs in one brief service call.
Contact Us for HVAC Service in North Las Vegas NV and Las Vegas NV
Ambient Edge Refrigeration Repair and Maintenance Services
Whether your business needs new refrigeration equipment or has a system that needs to be serviced, Ambient Edge has got you covered. We offer:
- Commercial refrigeration repair and servicing
- Preventative maintenance plans
- Refrigeration replacement units and installation
- Comprehensive estimates with no hidden costs
- 24/7 live emergency assistance and service calls
- 100% guarantee on all work
Because we also service and install commercial HVAC systems, you can count on us to expertly handle all your heating, cooling, and ventilation needs.
Got HVAC or AC Problems? Call (928) 263-8698 or Schedule Service Online!
Ambient Edge Is Your North Las Vegas Refrigeration Expert
For commercial refrigeration maintenance and repair in North Las Vegas, Ambient Edge is your industry expert. Let us save you time and money by ensuring your refrigeration systems, and your business, run smoothly.
Contact us by calling or clicking the book online button to get the top-rated refrigeration service you deserve. Our refrigeration repair experts are always available to answer any questions and offer the best solutions for you.