Refrigeration is essential to any food-related business. And in North Las Vegas, reliable and effective refrigeration is even more necessary when summer hot spells can quickly threaten your product. But refrigeration units are large and complicated pieces of equipment that require a thorough knowledge of air dynamics and electrical circuits to maintain. Luckily, Ambient Edge is here to help.
At Ambient Edge, our technical specialists know your refrigeration equipment inside and out. We only work with industry experts who have years of experience inspecting and repairing equipment just like yours. And they all hold NATE-certification, the industry standard. But we don’t stop there. To make sure we’re updated on all the latest safety codes and refrigeration models, we require ongoing training from all our technical specialists.
These are our services:
- Commercial refrigeration repair and servicing
- Preventative maintenance plans
- Refrigeration replacement units and installation
- Comprehensive estimates with no hidden costs
- 24/7 emergency live assistance and service calls
- 100% guarantee on all work
If you rely on refrigerator or freezer to keep your product cool, you can rely on Ambient Edge to keep it running. Call Ambient Edge at 702-928-7201 or click the book online button and talk to a commercial refrigeration repair expert today.
5 Costly Refrigerator Repairs to Avoid
Maintenance doesn’t just extend the life of your refrigerator and keep it running efficiently. It also helps prevent costly repairs in the future. Without regular maintenance, refrigeration issues that seem small can lead to larger component failures. A clogged condenser coil can restrict airflow and cause a fan motor to work to hard, leading to a break down.
5 common preventable refrigeration problems we’ve seen:
- Power loss. This is sometimes an easy fix. If the problem is a tripped circuit it can mean a quick trip to the circuit breaker. But it the breakers are fine and there are no power outages in your area, power loss could indicate a more serious problem with the freezer’s electrical circuits. Regular maintenance plans include inspections of electrical components to prevent total power loss.
- Ice buildup. Your refrigerator shouldn’t look like a cave. But if you notice icy stalagmites or stalactites building up around the evaporator coils it could be a sign they are not defrosting enough during the defrost cycle, or that water is not draining properly out of the freezer. This can cause the freezer to work harder to transfer heat outside. Maintenance service calls include thorough inspection and cleaning of evaporator coils and drainage.
- Leaky shell. A leaky shell can cause your refrigerator to work harder than it needs to, costing you money. It can also lead to moisture build up within the refrigerator or freezer, leading to ice buildup around delicate components. Regular maintenance will help prevent leaks from developing in your refrigerator or freezer shell.
- Bad airflow. A condenser unit that is blocked by debris or placed in an enclosed space without adequate airflow can cause a refrigerator to work harder to cool itself. If a condenser unit is poorly installed or becomes clogged with debris, it can put unneeded strain on the refrigerator and cost more on energy bills.
- Motor just keeps running. Motors in refrigerators and freezers should stop running when the temperature reaches the set degree. If a refrigerator or freezer motor keeps running without stopping for an extended period of time, it could be a sign the unit is struggling to maintain the set temperature. It also costs more on energy bills, and a constantly running motor will eventually break down and lead to larger issues.
If your refrigerator or freezer is experiencing any of these problems, don’t hesitate to call a refrigeration professional. At Ambient Edge, our technical specialists are here to make sure your business runs smoothly. We’ll save you time and money by quickly diagnosing the problem and providing you with the most effective and affordable solutions–including unit replacement if repairs become too costly. And when you purchase a new refrigeration unit through Ambient Edge, we’ll give you a free estimate for the installation.
Save With Maintenance Plans
Our regular maintenance plans are designed to save you time and money. Our technical specialists are all industry experts with years of experience identifying and fixing refrigeration issues. They know what to look for during routine maintenance service calls and can spot the little hard-to-see signs of wear and tear that signal larger problems in the future. By keeping your equipment running at peak performance, they’ll save you on your upcoming energy bill and on expensive future repairs.
Regular maintenance calls typically include:
- Testing the temperature
- Testing pressure controls and electrical connections
- Inspecting door and shell for potential leaks
- Confirming refrigerant charge
- Cleaning coils
- Lubricating bearings and motors
- Recalibrating defrost controls, fans, and motors
- Recommendation of any necessary repairs
Once your maintenance service call is complete, we’ll send you a report detailing the work that was completed and our recommendations for improving your refrigeration unit’s performance or if any repairs are recommended. If your refrigeration unit is facing increasingly expensive or major issues, we are happy to discuss the short-term and long-term cost comparisons of a replacement unit.
Responsive Emergency Services
Some repairs just can’t be left until morning. If your refrigerator or freezer breaks down, it doesn’t take long for the product inside to become threatened by rising temperatures. In looking for ways to save our customers time and money, we noticed a gap in emergency refrigeration services. While many companies offer 24/7 emergency repairs, few companies are able to staff expert technicians at all hours. Because we only work with seasoned industry experts at Ambient Edge, you can be confident you’re always getting an experienced technician. And since our focus is on your bottom line, we arrive fast and can often complete repairs before the competition could get to the scene.
How are we so fast?
- We’re local. We’re based in Las Vegas, with fully staffed and equipped branch offices throughout the surrounding area. Chances are, we already have an expert technician near you. We arrive within hours of your call to quickly identify the problem and complete repairs–often in one short service call.
- We’re on call. No matter the time or day, our emergency services are always available. Don’t know if your facing an emergency? Call our 24/7 live assistance number to be connected with one of our refrigeration repair experts. They’ll help you identify the problem and offer the most effective and affordable steps to take.
- We’re experts. Our technical specialists are all highly trained, NATE-certified experts in the field. They have the knowledge and experience to find the source of your refrigeration issues and repair them effectively. And because our technical specialists carry most necessary parts with them, they can often complete all necessary repairs in one brief service call.
We are knowledgeable, fast, and effective. If you think you’re facing an urgent refrigeration problem, don’t hesitate. Call Ambient Edge to get the top-rated 24/7 emergency refrigeration repair services you deserve. Our refrigeration repair experts are always available to answer any questions and to offer the best solutions.
Talk to a North Las Vegas Refrigeration Repair and Maintenance Expert Today
Ambient Edge is your industry expert on refrigeration unit repair and maintenance. Let us make sure your business runs smoothly, saving you time and money. Call 702-928-7201 or click the book online button to get the top-rated refrigeration service you deserve.