In a place as hot as North Las Vegas, it may seem like we don’t need heaters in our homes. With summer days in the 100s, why would we need them? But the desert can get very cold too, and the coldest nights in January can fall below freezing. And if you have infant, elderly, or vulnerable members of your household–or just need a good night’s sleep–you’ll need a heater that will keep your home warm and cozy for as long as possible.
That’s where we come in. Ambient Edge is your local heating and furnace installation company in North Las Vegas. We’re based locally, so we know first-hand the heating needs of local homeowners. And because we only work with seasoned industry experts, we have the experience and training to offer the best and most affordable solutions to all your heating needs.
Our comprehensive heating installation includes:
- Free estimate
- Complete heater/furnace installation
- One year of maintenance (two tune-ups) included
- We will match any price on an equivalent installation
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
A new heater or furnace is a major investment in your home. And for good reason—a well-maintained heater or furnace can keep your home warm for up to 20-25 years. But every home is different and has different heating needs. That’s why Ambient Edge handles every heater installation according to the unique layout and heating needs of your home. Our team of experienced heater installation specialists are highly-trained and NATE-certified, meaning they have the knowledge in home layout and air dynamics to find the most efficient heater or furnace for your home. And because Ambient Edge has been in the heating repair and installation business for 15 years, we back all our work with a 100% guarantee—and we will match the best price you find. An expert at Ambient Edge can address all your questions and concerns, including how long does it take to install a furnace? Call 844-801-5772 or click the book online button to get the 5-star heating installation service your home needs.
How do I know if I need a new heater?
Unless your current heating unit breaks down, it can be difficult to know whether it’s time for a new heater or furnace. Our team of heating repair and installation experts are ready to offer you the information and assistance you need to make the right decision for your home.
Here are some signs you may need a new heater or furnace:
- Your energy bills are getting higher. As heaters and furnaces get older, they develop issues that make them work harder to heat your home. Even a well-maintained heater will eventually develop leaks or faulty parts that make it less efficient. If you notice you’re paying much more on your heating bills than you used to, it may be time to consider replacing your heater or furnace.
- You’re spending too much on repairs. Sometimes a heater or furnace requires more repairs than it’s worth, forcing you to spend more in the long run to keep it going than the up front cost to purchase a new heating unit. If your current heater or furnace is breaking down often, or regularly requires repairs, you may wish to talk to a heating expert about replacements.
- Your home just isn’t getting warm. If you’re spending a lot of money on energy bills, but your home just isn’t staying warm the way it used to, it may be because your heater is no longer pumps hot air as efficiently as it used to. Over time, these energy bills add up to more money than it would cost to replace the unit. Don’t let a faulty furnace cost you more money than it’s worth. If your heater isn’t heating your house enough, consider talking to a heating professional about replacement options.
Investing in a new heater or furnace is a big decision. Our heating repair and installation experts are happy to provide short-term and long-term cost comparisons to help you determine whether investing in a new heating unit is the best choice for your home. We even offer a wide selection of heaters and furnaces for purchase. Once you’ve decided, we’ll be happy to complete the installation of whatever heater or furnace you’ve chosen.
Call (928) 263-8698 Today or Book Online for Heating and Cooling Service!
What heaters and furnaces do you install?
Nearly all of them! We work with only seasoned industry experts, which means our team of technical specialists have seen and worked with most of the heaters and furnaces on the market. And because we require all our technical specialists to complete ongoing training, they’re also up-to-date on the most current heating units available.
We commonly install and service:
- Heat pumps
- Propane heating systems
- Radiant in-floor heating
- Electric baseboards
- Radiant panels
- Wall heaters
We require ongoing training from all our technical specialists, which means you can be confident you’re getting the most up-to-date procedures and advice from our staff. And with our 15 year track record of excellent installation service, we’re happy to back every job with a 100% guarantee.
Need HVAC Replacement or Repair in NV or AZ? Call (928) 263-8698 to Schedule Service
What is the installation process?
Every house is different, and every household has different needs. In our 15 years of heating experience, we’ve noticed that most heating issues come from an improperly sized heater. A heater that’s too small will work too hard to heat your home and require more maintenance as it struggles to provide adequate heat. Heaters that are too large for your home require more energy to run and will often cause uncomfortable temperature changes as they overheat your house and then shut off to compensate.
That’s why we never treat a heater or furnace like any other. We start the installation process with a full heat loss calculation of your home. Our technical specialists will inspect and account for the layout of your home as well as all the heat your home loses through the roof, walls, windows, and doors. By knowing where the heat goes in your home, we can know exactly how much heating power your household needs to keep cozy. Equipped with that knowledge, we next find the heater that perfectly matches your needs.
Contact Us for HVAC Service in North Las Vegas NV and Las Vegas NV
Talk to a Heater and Furnace Installation Expert
Get the heater or furnace your home needs. We know that every home is different, just like every household is different. Our highly trained and experienced heating experts are here to make sure you get the furnace or heater that’s right for you. Call 844-801-5772 or click the book online button to talk to one of our heater and furnace installation experts today.